Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 565 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 8467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Never saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander12  [View Original Post]
    Was she sick? This is Sierra right? Did she look like her pics?
    I think she was sick and I never saw her. She later said she had some bacon caught in her throat that she was trying to clear.

  2. #8361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Cool Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by DickyBill  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get ahold of Sam / Kat for quite sometime communication was spotty but finally was able to get an answer and once she realized it was me we set up a time. Got to her place and we caught up been a few years since I saw her. Clothes came off and one of the most talented tongues I have cum across went to work. She had me moaning and groaning with every mouth stroke of my shaft. Then she went to work on the balls licking and sucking. Finally back to Jr. And soon it was time as she made pump a glorious stream as she got every drop. Was good to see her again and well worth the wait hopefully the next visit won't be so far away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/927088070238
    Smooth and cool Kat. Been a while for me as well. One if not the last one from the golden days!

  3. #8360
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    If you know, then you know, but loopholes exist within the guidelines, just like with taxes.
    I did the same thing everyone does and got hit with 2 infractions for the one post.

    Yet everyone still doing it afterwards.

    Not sure why one is flagged and others aren't.

  4. #8359

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/977751312519, Went and saw this one. She opened the door and was standing behind the door. She went right into the bathroom before I could get a good look. As we were chatting, she started to cough, kinda like coughing up a lung. I couldn't take it anymore, and just left. Told her I couldn't do it. I had to save my donation for more worthy cause.
    Was she sick? This is Sierra right? Did she look like her pics?

  5. #8358

    Persistence pays off, in search of the elusive Kat.

    Been trying to get ahold of Sam / Kat for quite sometime communication was spotty but finally was able to get an answer and once she realized it was me we set up a time. Got to her place and we caught up been a few years since I saw her. Clothes came off and one of the most talented tongues I have cum across went to work. She had me moaning and groaning with every mouth stroke of my shaft. Then she went to work on the balls licking and sucking. Finally back to Jr. And soon it was time as she made pump a glorious stream as she got every drop. Was good to see her again and well worth the wait hopefully the next visit won't be so far away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/927088070238

  6. #8357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    The Prep

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/977751312519, Went and saw this one. She opened the door and was standing behind the door. She went right into the bathroom before I could get a good look. As we were chatting, she started to cough, kinda like coughing up a lung. I couldn't take it anymore, and just left. Told her I couldn't do it. I had to save my donation for more worthy cause.

  7. #8356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    The art of the post

    Quote Originally Posted by RmCapitol  [View Original Post]
    Because I choked on my coffee when I know this -.

    POSTING GUIDELINES.

    Please DO NOT post PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBERS except by Forum Advertisers in classified ads. (Forum Advertisers only may post their telephone numbers in their advertisements).

    And I see this. Met her around 941 times, eventhough 277 would have worked. 3570 will be the goal.

    Guess we all heaving fun just different way but sure do not want this forum to be shot down or valueable members to be banned from posting, think about that at next coffee time.
    If you know, then you know, but loopholes exist within the guidelines, just like with taxes.

  8. #8355
    Quote Originally Posted by RmCapitol  [View Original Post]
    Because I choked on my coffee when I know this -.

    POSTING GUIDELINES.

    Please DO NOT post PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBERS except by Forum Advertisers in classified ads. (Forum Advertisers only may post their telephone numbers in their advertisements).

    And I see this. Met her around 941 times, eventhough 277 would have worked. 3570 will be the goal.

    Guess we all heaving fun just different way but sure do not want this forum to be shot down or valueable members to be banned from posting, think about that at next coffee time.
    Easy there Ken, it's not that serious! Lmfao.

  9. #8354

    Splendid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    I literally just choked on my coffee. C'Mon. Bro. Ffs.
    Because I choked on my coffee when I know this -.

    POSTING GUIDELINES.

    • Please DO NOT post PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBERS except by Forum Advertisers in classified ads. (Forum Advertisers only may post their telephone numbers in their advertisements).

    And I see this. Met her around 941 times, eventhough 277 would have worked. 3570 will be the goal.

    Guess we all heaving fun just different way but sure do not want this forum to be shot down or valueable members to be banned from posting, think about that at next coffee time.

  10. #8353
    Quote Originally Posted by RmCapitol  [View Original Post]
    Pic looks good but does she have add out anywhere? I might be the only one but what all this 941,277,3570 means? Help!
    I literally just choked on my coffee. C'Mon. Bro. Ffs.

  11. #8352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Never harmful to shoot your shot

    Quote Originally Posted by DickyBill  [View Original Post]
    Interested but that 160 qv has kept me away. How negotiable is she?
    I learned a long time ago, to just shoot a counter-offer. Sometimes I win and other times, I lose.

  12. #8351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RmCapitol  [View Original Post]
    Pic looks good but does she have add out anywhere? I might be the only one but what all this 941,277,3570 means? Help!
    Cell number.

  13. #8350

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    She had a STG ad at least once that had different info, but I couldn't find it.
    See it now, thanks, do not spend too much time here so forgot about the rules.

  14. #8349

    Nip

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...o/950908426826, My second visit with Nipsie, the tall Amazon from Myakka. On the bed, both now naked, she swims between my thighs and takes Mr. Black into her mouth. She comments on the texture and girth, how its the perfect size. She's sucking like we have all day, no clock watcher was she. I was ready for her pussy and suited up. While on her back, Mr. Black sunked deep in her and knew he wasn't going to last long! He plunged some more, as she place her pillow over her eyes, her mouth felled opened. I kepted stroking and she beganned to shake, I placed both of her legs over my shoulders and droved in her some more, she looked liked she might have had her release, her shaking stopped. I settled inside her, the position we were in felt better with her, perhaps due to her being tall. Yes, I was releasing cream now. Place in rotation, another that was on has been placed on the bench.
    Interested but that 160 qv has kept me away. How negotiable is she?

  15. #8348

    Different info

    Quote Originally Posted by RmCapitol  [View Original Post]
    Pic looks good but does she have add out anywhere? I might be the only one but what all this 941,277,3570 means? Help!
    She had a STG ad at least once that had different info, but I couldn't find it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape