Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 565 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 8475
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Been a little while

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    Saw her post and had always wanted to be with a pregnant woman. Gave her a call and an hour later was at her suite at a better than average hotel by the airport. She actually looks better than her pictures. She had on a black nighty and I knew right away it was going to be a wonderful time. Some chit chat and off we go to the bedroom. Off comes the nighty and first my hands then my mouth go to her tits. She expressed a little bit of milk, not enough to taste. But, I appreciated he effort. She had me lie down on the bed and gave a first class BBBJ. Spoiler alert, she has no teeth. Once hard she climbs on board reverse cowgirl. She is fucking herself and getting off. I stick my thumb up her ass and she goes wild. Asked for the backdoor and she said yes. Put her on her back and raised her hips. A little lube and I am pounding away. Didn't last long and pumped my load deep in her ass. BBFSCIA. The story does not end here. I asked for the shower and started washing up. In she comes and well one thing lead to another. She got down on her knees and took a golden shower all over her face. Did not open her mouth, maybe next time. I had paid the HHr rate in her ad and she was worth every penny of it. Pretty sure she has been around before. And, as always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/438713450356
    If you remember Skye, I met Roxi through visiting Skye. Saw Roxi once. Been in contact with Roxi for few weeks now. Will see if she gained any weight from the last time, which was probably over a year ago.

  2. #8369

    Got Milk. Roxxi. Great time

    Saw her post and had always wanted to be with a pregnant woman. Gave her a call and an hour later was at her suite at a better than average hotel by the airport. She actually looks better than her pictures. She had on a black nighty and I knew right away it was going to be a wonderful time. Some chit chat and off we go to the bedroom. Off comes the nighty and first my hands then my mouth go to her tits. She expressed a little bit of milk, not enough to taste. But, I appreciated he effort. She had me lie down on the bed and gave a first class BBBJ. Spoiler alert, she has no teeth. Once hard she climbs on board reverse cowgirl. She is fucking herself and getting off. I stick my thumb up her ass and she goes wild. Asked for the backdoor and she said yes. Put her on her back and raised her hips. A little lube and I am pounding away. Didn't last long and pumped my load deep in her ass. BBFSCIA. The story does not end here. I asked for the shower and started washing up. In she comes and well one thing lead to another. She got down on her knees and took a golden shower all over her face. Did not open her mouth, maybe next time. I had paid the HHr rate in her ad and she was worth every penny of it. Pretty sure she has been around before. And, as always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/438713450356
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails carla.jpg‎  

  3. #8368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Stay at it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any insight on Sassy Ginger https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...r/465862892094.

    I know she looks like she has been around the block a couple times in some of the photos but she is new to me LOL. I've tried scheduling a couple times but we had conflicts, I'll keep trying unless there are red flags.
    Keep at it brother. If she had incall, I would've had more to offer, she's got the look.

  4. #8367

    Ginger Info

    Anybody have any insight on Sassy Ginger https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...r/465862892094.

    I know she looks like she has been around the block a couple times in some of the photos but she is new to me LOL. I've tried scheduling a couple times but we had conflicts, I'll keep trying unless there are red flags.

  5. #8366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Back in Jewelz

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...-/776486600316, total package, stirring-BBBJ and tight cat, place her on your roster!

  6. #8365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Nipsie

    I went and saw this one, again. I gave her a nickname, "Dimples. " Loves BBBJ to the point of cock worship, though your mileage may vary. After applying the cover, Mr. Black pierced her flower and went to work, all of a sudden her pussy tightened and I couldn't move. She must love Mr. Black! Finally, her opening started to allow more plowing, and plowing is what I did! Long legs now over my shoulder, the position was right for creaming, creaming is what I did. Rapidly becoming a top-draft pick.

  7. #8364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    So she had some pork in her throat? There got to be a joke in there somewhere.
    No joke brother, I never even saw her.

  8. #8363
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    I think she was sick and I never saw her. She later said she had some bacon caught in her throat that she was trying to clear.
    So she had some pork in her throat? There got to be a joke in there somewhere.

  9. #8362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Never saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander12  [View Original Post]
    Was she sick? This is Sierra right? Did she look like her pics?
    I think she was sick and I never saw her. She later said she had some bacon caught in her throat that she was trying to clear.

  10. #8361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Cool Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by DickyBill  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get ahold of Sam / Kat for quite sometime communication was spotty but finally was able to get an answer and once she realized it was me we set up a time. Got to her place and we caught up been a few years since I saw her. Clothes came off and one of the most talented tongues I have cum across went to work. She had me moaning and groaning with every mouth stroke of my shaft. Then she went to work on the balls licking and sucking. Finally back to Jr. And soon it was time as she made pump a glorious stream as she got every drop. Was good to see her again and well worth the wait hopefully the next visit won't be so far away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/927088070238
    Smooth and cool Kat. Been a while for me as well. One if not the last one from the golden days!

  11. #8360
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    If you know, then you know, but loopholes exist within the guidelines, just like with taxes.
    I did the same thing everyone does and got hit with 2 infractions for the one post.

    Yet everyone still doing it afterwards.

    Not sure why one is flagged and others aren't.

  12. #8359

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/977751312519, Went and saw this one. She opened the door and was standing behind the door. She went right into the bathroom before I could get a good look. As we were chatting, she started to cough, kinda like coughing up a lung. I couldn't take it anymore, and just left. Told her I couldn't do it. I had to save my donation for more worthy cause.
    Was she sick? This is Sierra right? Did she look like her pics?

  13. #8358

    Persistence pays off, in search of the elusive Kat.

    Been trying to get ahold of Sam / Kat for quite sometime communication was spotty but finally was able to get an answer and once she realized it was me we set up a time. Got to her place and we caught up been a few years since I saw her. Clothes came off and one of the most talented tongues I have cum across went to work. She had me moaning and groaning with every mouth stroke of my shaft. Then she went to work on the balls licking and sucking. Finally back to Jr. And soon it was time as she made pump a glorious stream as she got every drop. Was good to see her again and well worth the wait hopefully the next visit won't be so far away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/927088070238

  14. #8357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    The Prep

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/977751312519, Went and saw this one. She opened the door and was standing behind the door. She went right into the bathroom before I could get a good look. As we were chatting, she started to cough, kinda like coughing up a lung. I couldn't take it anymore, and just left. Told her I couldn't do it. I had to save my donation for more worthy cause.

  15. #8356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    The art of the post

    Quote Originally Posted by RmCapitol  [View Original Post]
    Because I choked on my coffee when I know this -.

    POSTING GUIDELINES.

    Please DO NOT post PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBERS except by Forum Advertisers in classified ads. (Forum Advertisers only may post their telephone numbers in their advertisements).

    And I see this. Met her around 941 times, eventhough 277 would have worked. 3570 will be the goal.

    Guess we all heaving fun just different way but sure do not want this forum to be shot down or valueable members to be banned from posting, think about that at next coffee time.
    If you know, then you know, but loopholes exist within the guidelines, just like with taxes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape