Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 565 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 8467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8377

    Heidi Spice

    https://sexycompanion.vip/heidi-spice/

    Anyone see Heidi Spice? Trying to whittle down my mature MILF to do list!

  2. #8376

    Gabby is back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...e/546153735430

    This one is back from the past; I don't know if I saw her or always wanted to see her. If I did see her, I didn't see her more than once because I would remember that. I'm also pretty good about remembering bad encounters so either I saw her once and it was okay or I always wanted but never connected.

  3. #8375

    Maybe but

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Don't let an area code stop you, she maybe new to the area.
    Not just the area code, age is 21, every activity is listed, ad states extras. My experience is it would be pricey in the end or just a total waste of my time. Maybe I'm missing out on diamond in the rough but I'm getting too old to play games.

  4. #8374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Just a number

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/958819635509

    With a 321 area code not sure I'll take the bait but I do like catch phrase.
    Don't let an area code stop you, she maybe new to the area.

  5. #8373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    She knows about this site

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCash  [View Original Post]
    Don't give up. She is definitely available and she needs the help. This one has come off the GPS and has finally accepted what she is worth. She is doing visits for full service at the sleep inn for 100 dollars.

    Tips for this one. She is not looking for the nice guy. She loves to be dominated and thrives on a man taking control from the beginning.

    If you bring your own candy then there is a major discount as this is why she is working.

    Hopefully the pictures uploaded. I have great videos as well to show her real submissive side.
    She didn't like what I wrote, so there might or might not be another opportunity.

  6. #8372

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...y/977751312519, Went and saw this one. She opened the door and was standing behind the door. She went right into the bathroom before I could get a good look. As we were chatting, she started to cough, kinda like coughing up a lung. I couldn't take it anymore, and just left. Told her I couldn't do it. I had to save my donation for more worthy cause.
    Don't give up. She is definitely available and she needs the help. This one has come off the GPS and has finally accepted what she is worth. She is doing visits for full service at the sleep inn for 100 dollars.

    Tips for this one. She is not looking for the nice guy. She loves to be dominated and thrives on a man taking control from the beginning.

    If you bring your own candy then there is a major discount as this is why she is working.

    Hopefully the pictures uploaded. I have great videos as well to show her real submissive side.

  7. #8371

    Semon Demon

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/958819635509

    With a 321 area code not sure I'll take the bait but I do like catch phrase.

  8. #8370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Been a little while

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    Saw her post and had always wanted to be with a pregnant woman. Gave her a call and an hour later was at her suite at a better than average hotel by the airport. She actually looks better than her pictures. She had on a black nighty and I knew right away it was going to be a wonderful time. Some chit chat and off we go to the bedroom. Off comes the nighty and first my hands then my mouth go to her tits. She expressed a little bit of milk, not enough to taste. But, I appreciated he effort. She had me lie down on the bed and gave a first class BBBJ. Spoiler alert, she has no teeth. Once hard she climbs on board reverse cowgirl. She is fucking herself and getting off. I stick my thumb up her ass and she goes wild. Asked for the backdoor and she said yes. Put her on her back and raised her hips. A little lube and I am pounding away. Didn't last long and pumped my load deep in her ass. BBFSCIA. The story does not end here. I asked for the shower and started washing up. In she comes and well one thing lead to another. She got down on her knees and took a golden shower all over her face. Did not open her mouth, maybe next time. I had paid the HHr rate in her ad and she was worth every penny of it. Pretty sure she has been around before. And, as always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/438713450356
    If you remember Skye, I met Roxi through visiting Skye. Saw Roxi once. Been in contact with Roxi for few weeks now. Will see if she gained any weight from the last time, which was probably over a year ago.

  9. #8369

    Got Milk. Roxxi. Great time

    Saw her post and had always wanted to be with a pregnant woman. Gave her a call and an hour later was at her suite at a better than average hotel by the airport. She actually looks better than her pictures. She had on a black nighty and I knew right away it was going to be a wonderful time. Some chit chat and off we go to the bedroom. Off comes the nighty and first my hands then my mouth go to her tits. She expressed a little bit of milk, not enough to taste. But, I appreciated he effort. She had me lie down on the bed and gave a first class BBBJ. Spoiler alert, she has no teeth. Once hard she climbs on board reverse cowgirl. She is fucking herself and getting off. I stick my thumb up her ass and she goes wild. Asked for the backdoor and she said yes. Put her on her back and raised her hips. A little lube and I am pounding away. Didn't last long and pumped my load deep in her ass. BBFSCIA. The story does not end here. I asked for the shower and started washing up. In she comes and well one thing lead to another. She got down on her knees and took a golden shower all over her face. Did not open her mouth, maybe next time. I had paid the HHr rate in her ad and she was worth every penny of it. Pretty sure she has been around before. And, as always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/438713450356
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails carla.jpg‎  

  10. #8368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Stay at it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any insight on Sassy Ginger https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...r/465862892094.

    I know she looks like she has been around the block a couple times in some of the photos but she is new to me LOL. I've tried scheduling a couple times but we had conflicts, I'll keep trying unless there are red flags.
    Keep at it brother. If she had incall, I would've had more to offer, she's got the look.

  11. #8367

    Ginger Info

    Anybody have any insight on Sassy Ginger https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...r/465862892094.

    I know she looks like she has been around the block a couple times in some of the photos but she is new to me LOL. I've tried scheduling a couple times but we had conflicts, I'll keep trying unless there are red flags.

  12. #8366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Back in Jewelz

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...-/776486600316, total package, stirring-BBBJ and tight cat, place her on your roster!

  13. #8365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Nipsie

    I went and saw this one, again. I gave her a nickname, "Dimples. " Loves BBBJ to the point of cock worship, though your mileage may vary. After applying the cover, Mr. Black pierced her flower and went to work, all of a sudden her pussy tightened and I couldn't move. She must love Mr. Black! Finally, her opening started to allow more plowing, and plowing is what I did! Long legs now over my shoulder, the position was right for creaming, creaming is what I did. Rapidly becoming a top-draft pick.

  14. #8364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    So she had some pork in her throat? There got to be a joke in there somewhere.
    No joke brother, I never even saw her.

  15. #8363
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    I think she was sick and I never saw her. She later said she had some bacon caught in her throat that she was trying to clear.
    So she had some pork in her throat? There got to be a joke in there somewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape