Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 8473
-
07-15-26 06:20 #8383Senior Member

Posts: 4909Cool
Placing a request, LOL.
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 23:26 #8382Banned Member

Posts: 140Sierra
It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.
As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.
But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.
I will upload more photos if requested.
-
07-13-26 08:50 #8381Senior Member

Posts: 40Heidi Spice
I have not but a buddy of mine has seen her multiple times and only has great things to say.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 07:42 #8380Senior Member

Posts: 4909Coming to the Stage!
Nipsie "Dimples" Hustler! A lottery selection, proven worthy of the pick! I'm just a lucky guy!
-
07-10-26 17:43 #8379Senior Member

Posts: 4909Link issue
Think she deleted her ad.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 17:41 #8378Senior Member

Posts: 4909I texted her
Nothing yet.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 13:01 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 790Heidi Spice
https://sexycompanion.vip/heidi-spice/
Anyone see Heidi Spice? Trying to whittle down my mature MILF to do list!
-
07-10-26 08:00 #8376Senior Member

Posts: 995Gabby is back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...e/546153735430
This one is back from the past; I don't know if I saw her or always wanted to see her. If I did see her, I didn't see her more than once because I would remember that. I'm also pretty good about remembering bad encounters so either I saw her once and it was okay or I always wanted but never connected.
-
07-10-26 07:55 #8375Senior Member

Posts: 995Maybe but
Not just the area code, age is 21, every activity is listed, ad states extras. My experience is it would be pricey in the end or just a total waste of my time. Maybe I'm missing out on diamond in the rough but I'm getting too old to play games.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:55 #8374Senior Member

Posts: 4909Just a number
Don't let an area code stop you, she maybe new to the area.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:54 #8373Senior Member

Posts: 4909She knows about this site
She didn't like what I wrote, so there might or might not be another opportunity.
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 17:15 #8372Banned Member

Posts: 140Sierra
Don't give up. She is definitely available and she needs the help. This one has come off the GPS and has finally accepted what she is worth. She is doing visits for full service at the sleep inn for 100 dollars.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
Tips for this one. She is not looking for the nice guy. She loves to be dominated and thrives on a man taking control from the beginning.
If you bring your own candy then there is a major discount as this is why she is working.
Hopefully the pictures uploaded. I have great videos as well to show her real submissive side.
-
07-09-26 13:15 #8371Senior Member

Posts: 995Semon Demon
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/958819635509
With a 321 area code not sure I'll take the bait but I do like catch phrase.
-
07-08-26 06:07 #8370Senior Member

Posts: 4909Been a little while
If you remember Skye, I met Roxi through visiting Skye. Saw Roxi once. Been in contact with Roxi for few weeks now. Will see if she gained any weight from the last time, which was probably over a year ago.
Originally Posted by Srq1013
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 20:40 #8369Senior Member

Posts: 141Got Milk. Roxxi. Great time
Saw her post and had always wanted to be with a pregnant woman. Gave her a call and an hour later was at her suite at a better than average hotel by the airport. She actually looks better than her pictures. She had on a black nighty and I knew right away it was going to be a wonderful time. Some chit chat and off we go to the bedroom. Off comes the nighty and first my hands then my mouth go to her tits. She expressed a little bit of milk, not enough to taste. But, I appreciated he effort. She had me lie down on the bed and gave a first class BBBJ. Spoiler alert, she has no teeth. Once hard she climbs on board reverse cowgirl. She is fucking herself and getting off. I stick my thumb up her ass and she goes wild. Asked for the backdoor and she said yes. Put her on her back and raised her hips. A little lube and I am pounding away. Didn't last long and pumped my load deep in her ass. BBFSCIA. The story does not end here. I asked for the shower and started washing up. In she comes and well one thing lead to another. She got down on her knees and took a golden shower all over her face. Did not open her mouth, maybe next time. I had paid the HHr rate in her ad and she was worth every penny of it. Pretty sure she has been around before. And, as always YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/438713450356











Reply With Quote





