Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 8476
-
07-16-26 00:00 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 182Photos please
My kinda girl that loves it!!
Are those the 20 pounds gone or before ?
Show more pics brother!
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 13:49 #8385Senior Member

Posts: 407Can you post or send a link?
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 07:21 #8384Senior Member

Posts: 140Damn she is hot. Been trying to double team her.
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 06:20 #8383Senior Member

Posts: 4911Cool
Placing a request, LOL.
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 23:26 #8382Banned Member

Posts: 140Sierra
It took awhile to figure out how to upload the photos. But we got it.
As I said before she has lost 20 pounds due to the candy use.
But she is still good for the 100 bucks it cost.
I will upload more photos if requested.
-
07-13-26 08:50 #8381Senior Member

Posts: 40Heidi Spice
I have not but a buddy of mine has seen her multiple times and only has great things to say.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 07:42 #8380Senior Member

Posts: 4911Coming to the Stage!
Nipsie "Dimples" Hustler! A lottery selection, proven worthy of the pick! I'm just a lucky guy!
-
07-10-26 17:43 #8379Senior Member

Posts: 4911Link issue
Think she deleted her ad.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 17:41 #8378Senior Member

Posts: 4911I texted her
Nothing yet.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 13:01 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 795Heidi Spice
https://sexycompanion.vip/heidi-spice/
Anyone see Heidi Spice? Trying to whittle down my mature MILF to do list!
-
07-10-26 08:00 #8376Senior Member

Posts: 995Gabby is back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...e/546153735430
This one is back from the past; I don't know if I saw her or always wanted to see her. If I did see her, I didn't see her more than once because I would remember that. I'm also pretty good about remembering bad encounters so either I saw her once and it was okay or I always wanted but never connected.
-
07-10-26 07:55 #8375Senior Member

Posts: 995Maybe but
Not just the area code, age is 21, every activity is listed, ad states extras. My experience is it would be pricey in the end or just a total waste of my time. Maybe I'm missing out on diamond in the rough but I'm getting too old to play games.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:55 #8374Senior Member

Posts: 4911Just a number
Don't let an area code stop you, she maybe new to the area.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:54 #8373Senior Member

Posts: 4911She knows about this site
She didn't like what I wrote, so there might or might not be another opportunity.
Originally Posted by JustCash
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 17:15 #8372Banned Member

Posts: 140Sierra
Don't give up. She is definitely available and she needs the help. This one has come off the GPS and has finally accepted what she is worth. She is doing visits for full service at the sleep inn for 100 dollars.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
Tips for this one. She is not looking for the nice guy. She loves to be dominated and thrives on a man taking control from the beginning.
If you bring your own candy then there is a major discount as this is why she is working.
Hopefully the pictures uploaded. I have great videos as well to show her real submissive side.










Reply With Quote





