Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 7947
-
07-14-26 16:52 #7887Senior Member

Posts: 89What time of day is she out there? Early mornings? I saw one Hispanic girl this morning wasn't sure if it was her walking around with a sheet wrapped around herself she was cute but very skinny. Had a blacked out sedan keeping up with her while she walked down Euclid to east 9th. I would have stopped but I was running late by that point. She had come up to my truck even.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 11:26 #7886Senior Member

Posts: 82Be careful, I do believe she could be a cash and dash. YMMV but I played with her tiny titties, tight pussy and ass and she seemed get into it but I could tell she really wanted her medicine. We agreed and I placed the donation on the dash, out of her reach. I do wish I could take her home, let her have her medicine and play. She really seemed to get f*ed bad.
Originally Posted by Wolfman69
[View Original Post]
I may have a pic or 2 to share later. Be careful out there.
-
07-13-26 07:25 #7885Regular Member

Posts: 63Several Out
Cute Latina around 99th and Lorain and another one around 78th and Clark with very long curly hair. Picked up the one in the pic got a cim BJ for $40 she said she does everything for $80 but didn't have time to take her somewhere to pound out. Said she is out there everyday around 7 pm.
-
07-12-26 09:41 #7884Senior Member

Posts: 78Lorain / 90's
I've had a similar bf in my car by the US Bank before. She is very soft spoken and wouldn't do anything without payment up front. I refused to pay first and she got out. She was touchy feely though, but still nothing without payment up front.
Originally Posted by Wolfman69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 16:44 #7883Senior Member

Posts: 89I will have to look the only blone I have seen is flat chested and older. Maybe a nice ass but hard to tell. During the daytime I know there is a lot of cops on foot.
Originally Posted by Thaiboy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 11:47 #7882Senior Member

Posts: 82Lorain and 85th
Ran across a short (5-4? Skinny bf the other morning near Lorain and 78th. A cup saggy titties from breastfeeding her kids. Said her name was Anna. Has anybody met her?
Else met her?
-
07-08-26 17:20 #7881Regular Member

Posts: 63Girls
The Puerto Rican girl is in the center by the water park she is dealt by young ninjas and they walk her over to meet you in the ally next to the May Co building on Euclid if you walk through that alley you will almost always seeing someone fucking or getting head. The white girl is out there almost every day no shoes looks dirty as hell but if someone cleaned her up I bet she would be pretty.
Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 17:10 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 89I have looked around public square a few times as of late and only have found a skinny white woman who is sitting in the same area all day.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
Would love to find the Puerto Rican one. Who are the brown kids? I have seen Middle Eastern dudes pimping recently and they are rough to their girls.
-
06-29-26 18:30 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 486Damn, I seen them, I was thinking, wow, I wish she was a SW'er, I slowed down and was looking at her but she was content looking at something on her phone.
Originally Posted by Jack136
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 13:14 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 308Snow
No. I don't think she has ads.
Originally Posted by MrWonderfull69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 11:16 #7877Senior Member

Posts: 238Re: snow
Is it this snow?
Originally Posted by SlowRoller
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/staccmastersnow
-
06-26-26 03:25 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 78Becca
I found Becca walking with a male on Clark at W 44th. I normally don't mess with the "couple walk", but it had bee awhile that night with no luck. She was a short white young female and quit attractive actually. She quickly jumped in the car. She gave a BBBJ with a spit for $20. She says she normally charges $30 but never hesitated when I said I only had 20. She quickly jumped out after and said thank you.
-
06-25-26 18:10 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 486Snow
Back when she broke into the scene, I had her digits and used to hook up with her off the beat. She actually lives in Toledo and comes to Cleveland and stay at her sister's house when she wants to make some $$ when she's out, she's usually out for 3-4 hrs, she won't even get in your car for less than 60. She'll stay for a week and hit the streets a couple times and answer calls the other days. I don't believe she's any kind of addict, pretty sure she does it for the fast cash.
Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 23:49 #7874Banned Member

Posts: 171Homeless
She is homeless always outside 23X W Huron will drain you for $25 cool girl and most of the time never has shoes on.
Originally Posted by JeanJizzes
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 21:03 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 97Looking for info on this girl
I see her walking around Asia town and west of Asia town. Usually on Superior or Payne and up and down E20-23. She looks young maybe late 20's brownish / blonde hair and has what looks like a heart tattoo on her right cheek. Thought about approaching but wasn't sure if she's a working girl or maybe just a homeless broad killing time.








Reply With Quote





