Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 7947
-
06-24-26 10:15 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 54That sounds like Britney *****, who I passed on just before I picked up Annie. When I picked her up last fall she seemed very nice and wanted to take care of me, but then went off on me when I didn't want her smoking her crack pipe in my car, accusing me of being in with the police. She's unstable. There's another Brittany out there, lesbian, dark hair with a crooked smile and very chill. I was recently told she had gotten her hair colored fire engine red, but you know how reliable these girls are with their info. She doesn't come out often, so I don't know if she got a dye job or not, but if it was her, then her addiction has changed her. Either way, no up front payments for these crackheads and users, ever. Even if you've known them for years.
Originally Posted by OhMyGoodness
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 06:43 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 139Brittany
Found Britney at 73rd and Hague. She is short, late 20's, dyed fiery red hair. We had a good time and I decided I'd like some more. We agreed on a price and dummy me let her select the location and gave up front. She hopped out without services rendered and went into a house. It took me nearly 20 minutes of honking every 3 minutes before she came back out with restitution. She told me that 'every one of you mother f* are going to get what's coming. Karma'. Not sure what that means but I'd be cautious with her. I was going to put where she hopped out at but I don't want to get banned.
-
06-23-26 13:11 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 54Annie
I know I said I was done, but. Ran into Annie yesterday morning on Clark. Cute girl with reddish pink shoulder length hair. Went to my usual spot and had a very nice time. She gave a very nice BBBJ. She's a very sweet girl and I thought I would finally have someone reliable to be able to do more with in the future. Unfortunately, within 5 hours of dropping her off she got picked up by the county on a warrant for absconding from cctc. Got to wonder if they'll send her to prison for it this time.
-
06-20-26 12:22 #7869Senior Member

Posts: 90In face encounters.
My guess is there are a handful of girls who still prefer the old school method of in person transactions. Working off those webpages comes with another suite of headaches. There is something about in person interactions that cannot be replicated. I know that's why I personally like shopping the scene rather than those sites.
Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 08:47 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 1185New girl
Thanks Slick. She and I are pretty solid, I guess as solid as we can be, being 3,000 miles apart. But, I'm working on getting her over here for a visit to see if it works.
Originally Posted by SlickMutha
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 16:52 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 377Good to hear all is well.
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
Congrats on the new girl!
If she has a friend or sister & they want a friend, let me know.
-
06-19-26 16:50 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 479Does she still drive over here from a suburb to do this? I know she's not the first to do that, but it's always interesting to hear some really do that. My guess is functioning addict. But then why not get on a SB site or something, so odd, but fascinating in a way.
Originally Posted by BudBowl2001
[View Original Post]
She didn't look heavy as the newer reports mentioned? I've texted with her before, but I think my hangup was not wanting to send a face pic to her. If I recall she also wanted way more than if you picked her up, so she's obviously a little or a lot off in her ways of thinking.
If anyone has her current number PM though, I'd like to try again to meet up.
-
06-19-26 08:54 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 1239Snowstorm
While passing through the area the other night. Saw the long lost snow and another black female near 99 and lorsin. Standing in a doorway. She was dressed like the old prospect days. Looked good. Didn't have time to indulge, but looked very good.
-
06-16-26 22:30 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 32I wish I had this luck. I've recently tried this, where I started on 44th and Clark, went all the way up to 117th and Lorain. Nothing. A couple of times. This was probably a little after 4 pm both attempts? Maybe that's a slow time, idk. Today I tried and nothing again. I just jumped on 90 E entrance and drove back. I was hungry anyway. This seems exciting but just haven't found any action.
Originally Posted by MrDo1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 18:35 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 1368Good timing
The Hooker scene is at its all time worst. Your timing was good on finding that Danish babe. Hoping it works for you.
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 08:23 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 1185Cheech
Hi guys,
I heard a couple of my fellow hobbyists were asking about me. I am alive and well. A few months ago I ran across a sweet Danish babe, she is 27 (I can't believe my luck.) Anyway, she is in Denmark but is coming to visit me in the next 6 weeks or so to see if she wants to be with me here in the USA. In light of that, since I recently got tested and was found to be free of any unwelcome gifts, I decided to curtail my activities in the hobby to make sure I didn't find myself passing on anything to her when she comes to visit. And before you ask, she hasn't asked me for $. So there it is. I still read the site pretty much every day and try to keep up with things. If she pans out we will move forward. If she doesn't, I'll be out there again. Thanks for asking, all of you.
-
06-13-26 21:46 #7861Senior Member

Posts: 226They are out there
Hey Budbowl have you heard from Cheech?
They are 5 on 98th in Lorain as I right this. 1 with a belly shirt with 3 colors in her hair. WSW rather taller than normal.
I had the best bbj ever! But before I get to that, I can tell you that the streets are picking up! Fromm 44th and Clark all the way to 116th and Lorain, I've seen pretty consistent action.
I am terrible with names. Aren't we all? Like who is really committing names to memory in this hobby? Unless they're A1.
There's a short BSW with really big thighs that walks around 73rd-78th and Clark. Sounds intelligent when she speaks and has all her teeth, with a nice smile. She offers a deluxe BBJ on the higher side. Warning is that she is thick and getting into a higher sitting pick up may be an issue. You will like the service. She takes directions well but will complain if it's taking too long.
I forget her name. Wanted. 6.
Then there Amy, she normally hangs around 78th and Clark. She is a WSW, different color hair, thin, small chest and ass. Her hands were DIRTY, could have easily been mistaken for a gardener or feet for that matter, didn't want her to grab my cock so took BBJ off the table for sure! Had a number but I missed placed it. Standard. 3 as asking.
The best and I haven't seen her since is Keri Ann. She is 51, WSW, short had just been out 3 days so she claimed. Silver streaks in her hair, a participant and understands the game well! We talk for an hour. She advised of her needed charity and trusted me for half before the dream and the rest afterwards. She takes her time, hand roaming allowed and she really gets into it. Felt like she was on me, through me, inside me. As if we were doing the full act. Definitely worth the time.
As always. Be careful.
Mr Do1.
-
06-12-26 17:31 #7860Banned Member

Posts: 171Ontario &; Euclid. Public Square
Was approached by a cute crackhead no shoes black hair skinny anyone know this girl had people with me otherwise she would have got fucked in the parking garage but there is her and also a cute multi colored hair Puerto Rican spinner in public square being pimped by the brown kids.
I'm sure the cute cracked would do anything for $20 and I mean anything. Second time I've seen her both times no shoes. Maybe she is a Cave Woman.
-
06-12-26 13:26 #7859Regular Member

Posts: 35Where are yalls hot spots / strolls / strips at in Cleveland? I'm from several hours South and the pickings are slim everywhere apparently.
Originally Posted by MadBastid
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 13:18 #7858Regular Member

Posts: 35Daizy
Anybody seen or know what happened to a homeless short haired blonde names "Daizy" ? She's short, medium build with strong looking legs and short dirty blonde hair. She goes back and forth from Cleveland and Columbus but haven't seen her in Columbus since late last year.








Reply With Quote






