Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36859
    Not aure if I can post here, but I'm Winter, this the one with eyes tattoes in her chest and I need help. Message me. Speciality DY BJ.

  2. #36858

    Best Rec?

    Alright, I play in Richmond occasionally but nothing has blown me away so far.

    Anyone online recommend me a quality GFE today? Alone on the 4th so looking for a good one to celebrate the holiday!

    Looking for multiple pops, GFE (at least LFK), BBBJ.

    Thanks all, have a good weekend!

  3. #36857

    Stax

    I went to see stacks the other day and I feel like I wasted a whole afternoon. Things are really gone downhill. Don't give it wrong, it was a fun visit, but I can't stand dealing with people that waste my time. We had a lot of problems connecting on the phone and eventually got there. I'm not sure what sort of health ailment she has, but there are certainly some.

  4. #36856

    Mo

    Hey hope everyone is doing okay during this heatwave. White country girl Mo just hit my phone up randomly asking for some old and new regulars. She has moved to a new area in Richmond so if you have her number just hit her up and if you need it, just hmu.

  5. #36855

    Gramo

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLurker  [View Original Post]
    Any kind of link or number? All that sounds good but no idea who I'm trying to find.
    This is her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211382382

  6. #36854
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Gramo / Diamante

    Forgot the link sorry here yall go.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7866422921

  7. #36853

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    I was able to dream of this spicy Latina.

    I know she's been covered before but for the ones trying to see a Latina / something different.

    Here you go.

    Quick comms easy verification process.

    Staying by the Rosie's on Midlo, asked for picture of outside of hotel and got the room number and off I went. Put donation down on the dresser and she opened the door in some lingerie.

    Everything covered opted for the HR.

    Switched positions From.

    Doggy / RCG / CG.

    Finished in missionary first go round.

    For the 2nd round we just cuddled a little she went down after a couple minutes gave a slow and sensual CBJ lost of eye contact after 5 minutes or so but the cover on and to pound town we went. Went for Doggy.

    Love watching that fat ass bounce, she throws that mf back too, but she let me stand over her and bust all on her.

    No smells either.

    Honestly.

    She isn't GFE GFE.

    But she is nice.

    Attitude is chill, isn't rushing around either.

    Sucks a mean dck with lots of eye contact which turns me tf up.
    Any kind of link or number? All that sounds good but no idea who I'm trying to find.

  8. #36852

    Re: Gramo

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    I was able to dream of this spicy Latina.

    I know she's been covered before but for the ones trying to see a Latina / something different.

    Here you go.

    Quick comms easy verification process.

    Staying by the Rosie's on Midlo, asked for picture of outside of hotel and got the room number and off I went. Put donation down on the dresser and she opened the door in some lingerie.

    Everything covered opted for the HR.

    Switched positions From.

    Doggy / RCG / CG.

    Finished in missionary first go round.

    For the 2nd round we just cuddled a little she went down after a couple minutes gave a slow and sensual CBJ lost of eye contact after 5 minutes or so but the cover on and to pound town we went. Went for Doggy.

    Love watching that fat ass bounce, she throws that mf back too, but she let me stand over her and bust all on her.

    No smells either.

    Honestly.

    She isn't GFE GFE.

    But she is nice.

    Attitude is chill, isn't rushing around either.

    Sucks a mean dck with lots of eye contact which turns me tf up.
    What was the damage? If you do BBBJ will she CIM?

  9. #36851

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.

    Before I take one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765
    She gives you the run around then asks for a deposit. That's a big no for me. If it does go thru let us know.

  10. #36850
    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    I was able to dream of this spicy Latina.

    I know she's been covered before but for the ones trying to see a Latina / something different.

    Here you go.

    Quick comms easy verification process.

    Staying by the Rosie's on Midlo, asked for picture of outside of hotel and got the room number and off I went. Put donation down on the dresser and she opened the door in some lingerie.

    Everything covered opted for the HR.

    Switched positions From.

    Doggy / RCG / CG.

    Finished in missionary first go round.

    For the 2nd round we just cuddled a little she went down after a couple minutes gave a slow and sensual CBJ lost of eye contact after 5 minutes or so but the cover on and to pound town we went. Went for Doggy.

    Love watching that fat ass bounce, she throws that mf back too, but she let me stand over her and bust all on her.

    No smells either.

    Honestly.

    She isn't GFE GFE.

    But she is nice.

    Attitude is chill, isn't rushing around either.

    Sucks a mean dck with lots of eye contact which turns me tf up.
    She's on my favorites list now. I've had 5 or 6 dreams now and all amazing. She upgrades to BBBJ or anal for. 8.

  11. #36849
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/935376652898

    Quoted me a Franklin for some mic singing, I haven't seen in her in a year but I can't go out like that.

    Is it worth it or she BS'ing?
    I'd say so. She can deep throat, not afraid of balls and if you catch her at the right time, you can go crazy in her throat. I nutted down there twice last time and she didn't even notice.

  12. #36848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Regina

    Anybody still seeing Regina? Haven't heard from her in months.

  13. #36847
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Gramo / diamante

    I was able to dream of this spicy Latina.

    I know she's been covered before but for the ones trying to see a Latina / something different.

    Here you go.

    Quick comms easy verification process.

    Staying by the Rosie's on Midlo, asked for picture of outside of hotel and got the room number and off I went. Put donation down on the dresser and she opened the door in some lingerie.

    Everything covered opted for the HR.

    Switched positions From.

    Doggy / RCG / CG.

    Finished in missionary first go round.

    For the 2nd round we just cuddled a little she went down after a couple minutes gave a slow and sensual CBJ lost of eye contact after 5 minutes or so but the cover on and to pound town we went. Went for Doggy.

    Love watching that fat ass bounce, she throws that mf back too, but she let me stand over her and bust all on her.

    No smells either.

    Honestly.

    She isn't GFE GFE.

    But she is nice.

    Attitude is chill, isn't rushing around either.

    Sucks a mean dck with lots of eye contact which turns me tf up.

  14. #36846

    Brit / Sapphire

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/935376652898

    Quoted me a Franklin for some mic singing, I haven't seen in her in a year but I can't go out like that.

    Is it worth it or she BS'ing?

  15. #36845
    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?

    I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.

    Before I take one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765
    I don't believe she's in Richmond at all. Good luck though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape