Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24662

    Diamond ad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...s/615500098078

    Never seen a woman with three feet before.

  2. #24661
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    Same number but pics of a different girl in different ads. Suspicious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/451905462713
    Same girl look at the tattoo on her arm.

  3. #24660

  4. #24659
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    She's real and recommended.
    Good looking girl open menu.

  5. #24658
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    Same number but pics of a different girl in different ads. Suspicious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/451905462713
    She's real and recommended.

  6. #24657

    Different pics published

    Same number but pics of a different girl in different ads. Suspicious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/451905462713

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]

  7. #24656
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    LOL damn, did you Facetime verify with them or did you go meet them and saw they were fat and run??
    No I saw them before they came in thankfully. No doubt it wouldn't have been a happy ending but probably just a ending or something.

  8. #24655
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    This one's been posting awhile, I know not everyone's cup of tea but could be fun. Strange things: A) she post a new number basically weekly; B) she never responds to messages. But I know she's real as I have her Fb From one of her earlier #'s.

    Anyone partake & so weird she posts ads daily but don't respond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...k/427311306852
    I hit her up a couple of months ago. I got her rates (which I can't remember) I then asked for any rules or restrictions, but I never got an answer. A month or two later I hit up one of her new numbers and I got " No, I'm all set. I don't have time for games. Thank you though. ". I left it at that.

  9. #24654

    BBW FREAK. No responses

    This one's been posting awhile, I know not everyone's cup of tea but could be fun. Strange things: A) she post a new number basically weekly; B) she never responds to messages. But I know she's real as I have her Fb From one of her earlier #'s.

    Anyone partake & so weird she posts ads daily but don't respond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...k/427311306852

  10. #24653
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...p/709812030728

    Not whose in the picture or close.

    2 ugly obese girls probably a rob situation.
    LOL damn, did you Facetime verify with them or did you go meet them and saw they were fat and run??

  11. #24652

    Avoid

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...p/709812030728

    Not whose in the picture or close.

    2 ugly obese girls probably a rob situation.

  12. #24651

  13. #24650

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/474127422671

    I see the posts often, and I know pickins are slim out there, so it would be nice to know if its worth the time or not.

  14. #24649

    Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa9  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps Choices can clear up this mystery?
    401 number is hers, she was sharing a phone previously. Free phone searches are notoriously inaccurate. I have never had any confidence in the results.

    If you choose to engage with these girls you know they change numbers a LOT, and frequently have at least some other quirks.

    I'm not going to post an ad on skip for her I'm already doing more than I intended, just trying to help her out a bit.

    If you decide to see her great, if not that's your choice as well, I get nothing out of the deal either way.

  15. #24648
    Quote Originally Posted by CockPunch  [View Original Post]
    I should've checked first. She's using someone else's photos. Was trying to buy content to break the ice with her but no answer after I sent. 5.

    The number comes back to Shante Cooper, 41, from Albany, NY. Phone number: (518) 375-9445.

    This is the number she communicates with 215-376-2876 - the number above is her personal number

    This is the identity she stole.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hercu...e/954907621850

    I try checking with why'all but it seems no one had seen her so I took the chance. Small L.
    Neither of these ads are real.

    Ya'll have to stop falling for these obvious deposit scammers. Don't ever send a skip the game's broad cash before service. You'll thank yourself later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape