Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 5311
-
07-10-26 09:03 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 77Sunny
Can anyone confirm if this is the same sunny from a couple of years back? Or a different sunny?
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 07:00 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sunny
Yea, she's alot of fun, if you think the message is alot have her walk on your back! She seems to know where all the sore spots are at!
Originally Posted by HKSevo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 23:03 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 75Got the chance to see sunny, can confirm previous report, looks mid 30's petite build, best looking talent that's been there since maybe happy, massage was definitely on the firmer side, borderline to much, she goes after the knots in your back, see her while you can.
-
07-03-26 11:54 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sky closed July 4
I just talked to mamasun & they will be closed tomorrow the 4th!
-
07-03-26 07:09 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 1016Lotus
Lotus is on Holland-Sylvania on the westside on block north of Central in the same complex as El Patreon mexican restaurant on northside of it. A month ago I got FS there for $$.
Originally Posted by Latin35
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 23:33 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 51Yep. Calling ahead is often wise if you know who you want to see regardless of time of day.
Originally Posted by Latin35
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 22:10 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 330Latin
Do your research on this post. You'll find the answers.
Originally Posted by Latin35
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 12:39 #5244Regular Member

Posts: 15Sounds like you had a good time. What time and day did you go? I would like to check her out. Is Sky the old Chang Mi? My last visit was the place on central across from the car lots. I think it's called Lotus Spa. Had a great massage and HJ after, ran me $. 6 more. When I walked out of the room another provider that was much better looking came out. Might have to go back and see her.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 07:01 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 229Sunny at sky, wow
Visited sky yesterday afternoon, my first time at an AMP in decades. That's how I got into the hobby, but then I discovered escorts and kinda forgot about parlors for a while. The escort scene has gotten so bad, I figured my money might be better spent at sky, and I was right. All the ladies I got back in the day were probably 50 or older, or fat, ugly, etc, so I wasn't really planning on anything more than a massage and HJ, but I changed my mind when Sunny walked in. Holy shit, she's the hottest lady I've ever seen at an AMP by a wide margin. Looks like early to mid 30's, probably 5'3" and 110-115 lbs with bolt-ons, which I usually don't like but hers look good. She said she just arrived at sky a couple days ago, and expects to be there for a couple months. Nice shower, and then a long massage. I wouldn't call it rough, but very firm. After the flip, I asked how much tip for FS, and she said 160. CBJ was average, but I don't like CBJ anyway, so I was focused on the FS. She's nice and tight, and had me start out slow so she could get used to being stretched a little (I'm average to slightly over, but not exactly big). Worked up to a medium pounding in mish, then had her get on top. I planned to finish in doggy, but she rode me so hard I busted a few minutes early. After she cleaned me up, she filled the last 10 minutes with a little followup massage. Overall, a 9/10 experience that I plan to repeat if possible before she's gone. Highly recommend.
-
06-29-26 18:50 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 975So, not like an AMP. LOL.
Originally Posted by FunOnTheSide
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 17:59 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 67Typical junkie. Scheduled a meet up. She changed times twice and then ghosted.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:22 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 330That sucks! Blue's the best, who's there now?
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 11:02 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 1016Blue
I thought this would happen when there was a post about a BBBJ that didn't happen, Blue is on vacation now! She told me before that she was supposed to be here all summer!
-
06-25-26 08:12 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 1016Blue
I've seen her for a couple of yrs & I tried real hard to get a BBBJ from her last Sunday, she wouldn't do it & then she also said she has never done it. She does cup your rod with her hands & rub it up & down but that's as far as she goes, it does feel almost like a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by FuckFest
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 17:54 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 50Finale
Where did you end up pouring all junks in your sack?
Originally Posted by TheConcierge
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






