Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 354 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 5305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5245

    Latin

    Quote Originally Posted by Latin35  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you had a good time. What time and day did you go? I would like to check her out. Is Sky the old Chang Mi? My last visit was the place on central across from the car lots. I think it's called Lotus Spa. Had a great massage and HJ after, ran me $. 6 more. When I walked out of the room another provider that was much better looking came out. Might have to go back and see her.
    Do your research on this post. You'll find the answers.

  2. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    Visited sky yesterday afternoon, my first time at an AMP in decades. That's how I got into the hobby, but then I discovered escorts and kinda forgot about parlors for a while. The escort scene has gotten so bad, I figured my money might be better spent at sky, and I was right. All the ladies I got back in the day were probably 50 or older, or fat, ugly, etc, so I wasn't really planning on anything more than a massage and HJ, but I changed my mind when Sunny walked in. Holy shit, she's the hottest lady I've ever seen at an AMP by a wide margin. Looks like early to mid 30's, probably 5'3" and 110-115 lbs with bolt-ons, which I usually don't like but hers look good. She said she just arrived at sky a couple days ago, and expects to be there for a couple months. Nice shower, and then a long massage. I wouldn't call it rough, but very firm. After the flip, I asked how much tip for FS, and she said 160. CBJ was average, but I don't like CBJ anyway, so I was focused on the FS. She's nice and tight, and had me start out slow so she could get used to being stretched a little (I'm average to slightly over, but not exactly big). Worked up to a medium pounding in mish, then had her get on top. I planned to finish in doggy, but she rode me so hard I busted a few minutes early. After she cleaned me up, she filled the last 10 minutes with a little followup massage. Overall, a 9/10 experience that I plan to repeat if possible before she's gone. Highly recommend.
    Sounds like you had a good time. What time and day did you go? I would like to check her out. Is Sky the old Chang Mi? My last visit was the place on central across from the car lots. I think it's called Lotus Spa. Had a great massage and HJ after, ran me $. 6 more. When I walked out of the room another provider that was much better looking came out. Might have to go back and see her.

  3. #5243

    Sunny at sky, wow

    Visited sky yesterday afternoon, my first time at an AMP in decades. That's how I got into the hobby, but then I discovered escorts and kinda forgot about parlors for a while. The escort scene has gotten so bad, I figured my money might be better spent at sky, and I was right. All the ladies I got back in the day were probably 50 or older, or fat, ugly, etc, so I wasn't really planning on anything more than a massage and HJ, but I changed my mind when Sunny walked in. Holy shit, she's the hottest lady I've ever seen at an AMP by a wide margin. Looks like early to mid 30's, probably 5'3" and 110-115 lbs with bolt-ons, which I usually don't like but hers look good. She said she just arrived at sky a couple days ago, and expects to be there for a couple months. Nice shower, and then a long massage. I wouldn't call it rough, but very firm. After the flip, I asked how much tip for FS, and she said 160. CBJ was average, but I don't like CBJ anyway, so I was focused on the FS. She's nice and tight, and had me start out slow so she could get used to being stretched a little (I'm average to slightly over, but not exactly big). Worked up to a medium pounding in mish, then had her get on top. I planned to finish in doggy, but she rode me so hard I busted a few minutes early. After she cleaned me up, she filled the last 10 minutes with a little followup massage. Overall, a 9/10 experience that I plan to repeat if possible before she's gone. Highly recommend.

  4. #5242
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOnTheSide  [View Original Post]
    Typical junkie. Scheduled a meet up. She changed times twice and then ghosted.
    So, not like an AMP. LOL.

  5. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    This lady has posted a few times recently but doesn't give a name. Has anyone seen her or inquired? Looks to be a potential nice change of pace compared to the AMPs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/692694703625
    Typical junkie. Scheduled a meet up. She changed times twice and then ghosted.

  6. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    I thought this would happen when there was a post about a BBBJ that didn't happen, Blue is on vacation now! She told me before that she was supposed to be here all summer!
    That sucks! Blue's the best, who's there now?

  7. #5239

    Blue

    I thought this would happen when there was a post about a BBBJ that didn't happen, Blue is on vacation now! She told me before that she was supposed to be here all summer!

  8. #5238

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckFest  [View Original Post]
    Where did you end up pouring all junks in your sack?
    I've seen her for a couple of yrs & I tried real hard to get a BBBJ from her last Sunday, she wouldn't do it & then she also said she has never done it. She does cup your rod with her hands & rub it up & down but that's as far as she goes, it does feel almost like a BBBJ.

  9. #5237

    Finale

    Quote Originally Posted by TheConcierge  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at Sky this past weekend and got Blue, after mammasan asked who I would like, and I just said, "Whoever is the best!" Seemed like I was the only client there, as I didn't hear anyone else visiting at the same time. Got the standard visits for he TS and sauna, and the massage was average (not bad, but nothing otherworldly). Rest of the visit was pretty consistent with my other visits there over the years, even when it was called Chang. She was nice enough to remove the cover at the end for a BBBJ, unlike the start. I should have asked if she was willing to do a full BBBJCIM, but I didn't want to break her rhythm. Many years ago when I first visited here, whoever I drew performed an amazing BBBJCIMWS that I still remember to this day, but those type of encounters are very few and far between nowadays. I have to give a thumbs up for my visit to Sky, which like I said was consistent with other visits.

    .
    Where did you end up pouring all junks in your sack?

  10. #5236

    Newer post no name

    This lady has posted a few times recently but doesn't give a name. Has anyone seen her or inquired? Looks to be a potential nice change of pace compared to the AMPs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/692694703625

  11. #5235

    Smooth Sky visit

    Stopped in at Sky this past weekend and got Blue, after mammasan asked who I would like, and I just said, "Whoever is the best!" Seemed like I was the only client there, as I didn't hear anyone else visiting at the same time. Got the standard visits for he TS and sauna, and the massage was average (not bad, but nothing otherworldly). Rest of the visit was pretty consistent with my other visits there over the years, even when it was called Chang. She was nice enough to remove the cover at the end for a BBBJ, unlike the start. I should have asked if she was willing to do a full BBBJCIM, but I didn't want to break her rhythm. Many years ago when I first visited here, whoever I drew performed an amazing BBBJCIMWS that I still remember to this day, but those type of encounters are very few and far between nowadays. I have to give a thumbs up for my visit to Sky, which like I said was consistent with other visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Blue & Sara.
    .

  12. #5234

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone here travels up north into Monroe, but there's a new place being advertised. If anybody has been there or planning on going let us know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...s/016192498222
    Really nothing like Toledo.

  13. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone here travels up north into Monroe, but there's a new place being advertised. If anybody has been there or planning on going let us know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...s/016192498222
    Its been around a while on and off. Reports in the Monroe forum are noting to drive there from Toledo about. There's a preschool / daycare nearby.

  14. #5232

    New Place To The North

    Not sure if anyone here travels up north into Monroe, but there's a new place being advertised. If anybody has been there or planning on going let us know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...s/016192498222

  15. #5231

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    How is the current line up? Who do they have? Feel free to inbox if needed.
    Blue & Sara.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape