Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 5321
-
07-02-26 12:39 #5261Regular Member

Posts: 15Sounds like you had a good time. What time and day did you go? I would like to check her out. Is Sky the old Chang Mi? My last visit was the place on central across from the car lots. I think it's called Lotus Spa. Had a great massage and HJ after, ran me $. 6 more. When I walked out of the room another provider that was much better looking came out. Might have to go back and see her.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 07:01 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 229Sunny at sky, wow
Visited sky yesterday afternoon, my first time at an AMP in decades. That's how I got into the hobby, but then I discovered escorts and kinda forgot about parlors for a while. The escort scene has gotten so bad, I figured my money might be better spent at sky, and I was right. All the ladies I got back in the day were probably 50 or older, or fat, ugly, etc, so I wasn't really planning on anything more than a massage and HJ, but I changed my mind when Sunny walked in. Holy shit, she's the hottest lady I've ever seen at an AMP by a wide margin. Looks like early to mid 30's, probably 5'3" and 110-115 lbs with bolt-ons, which I usually don't like but hers look good. She said she just arrived at sky a couple days ago, and expects to be there for a couple months. Nice shower, and then a long massage. I wouldn't call it rough, but very firm. After the flip, I asked how much tip for FS, and she said 160. CBJ was average, but I don't like CBJ anyway, so I was focused on the FS. She's nice and tight, and had me start out slow so she could get used to being stretched a little (I'm average to slightly over, but not exactly big). Worked up to a medium pounding in mish, then had her get on top. I planned to finish in doggy, but she rode me so hard I busted a few minutes early. After she cleaned me up, she filled the last 10 minutes with a little followup massage. Overall, a 9/10 experience that I plan to repeat if possible before she's gone. Highly recommend.
-
06-29-26 18:50 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 975So, not like an AMP. LOL.
Originally Posted by FunOnTheSide
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 17:59 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 67Typical junkie. Scheduled a meet up. She changed times twice and then ghosted.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:22 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 330That sucks! Blue's the best, who's there now?
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 11:02 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 1016Blue
I thought this would happen when there was a post about a BBBJ that didn't happen, Blue is on vacation now! She told me before that she was supposed to be here all summer!
-
06-25-26 08:12 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 1016Blue
I've seen her for a couple of yrs & I tried real hard to get a BBBJ from her last Sunday, she wouldn't do it & then she also said she has never done it. She does cup your rod with her hands & rub it up & down but that's as far as she goes, it does feel almost like a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by FuckFest
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 17:54 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 50Finale
Where did you end up pouring all junks in your sack?
Originally Posted by TheConcierge
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 09:03 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 334Newer post no name
This lady has posted a few times recently but doesn't give a name. Has anyone seen her or inquired? Looks to be a potential nice change of pace compared to the AMPs.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/692694703625
-
06-19-26 17:23 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 51Smooth Sky visit
Stopped in at Sky this past weekend and got Blue, after mammasan asked who I would like, and I just said, "Whoever is the best!" Seemed like I was the only client there, as I didn't hear anyone else visiting at the same time. Got the standard visits for he TS and sauna, and the massage was average (not bad, but nothing otherworldly). Rest of the visit was pretty consistent with my other visits there over the years, even when it was called Chang. She was nice enough to remove the cover at the end for a BBBJ, unlike the start. I should have asked if she was willing to do a full BBBJCIM, but I didn't want to break her rhythm. Many years ago when I first visited here, whoever I drew performed an amazing BBBJCIMWS that I still remember to this day, but those type of encounters are very few and far between nowadays. I have to give a thumbs up for my visit to Sky, which like I said was consistent with other visits.
.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 21:14 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 610Well
Really nothing like Toledo.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:02 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 975Its been around a while on and off. Reports in the Monroe forum are noting to drive there from Toledo about. There's a preschool / daycare nearby.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:24 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 134New Place To The North
Not sure if anyone here travels up north into Monroe, but there's a new place being advertised. If anybody has been there or planning on going let us know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...s/016192498222
-
06-15-26 06:56 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sky
Blue & Sara.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 21:21 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 49Looking to try somewhere new
Has anyone been to Asian healthy massage never seen it before. Just wanted to know if it was worth the time.










Reply With Quote




