Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 4061 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 60911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60506

    What is heaven are you talking about?

    No one knows what you mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Some GS views w Ellen can be a relief along the parkway.

    Amy, 50+, you won't write home, short (maybe shortest there), a slap your as $ attitude, that if get lenient, may have you relish your eyes till end.

  2. #60505

    Seven Spa Cartersville

    Popped in earlier this week.

    Greeted my mamasan at the door, $. 8 for the hour. I think Amy? Was who I drew. Honestly probably the best massage I've ever received at an AMP. There was a bar installed on the roof. Started with a hot towel & she walked on my back. Great massage with good pressure. Not much on the teasing side but that's fine I came for a good rub and to leave happy. Got exactly that. On the flip she poked junior and I nodded yes. Bit of a language barrier but we settled on $1. 2 for CBJ & HJ. Everything was on the table though. Would repeat. Happy hunting.

  3. #60504

    Even with the Lanier water level going down

    Some GS views w Ellen can be a relief along the parkway.

    Amy, 50+, you won't write home, short (maybe shortest there), a slap your as $ attitude, that if get lenient, may have you relish your eyes till end.

  4. #60503

    Hope your out celebrating our nations 250th

    Shooting fireworks Over, On or In your sparklers.

    If wanting to Focus your intention along the riverside, suggest the CiCi brand, been around 40+ years, best anticipation of show workup is when hairs down (Half way astern) and looking through it. Stampings on package is a lt wrist rose wrap and rt proximal forearm. Lg B sm C, with small off center igniter buttons. Moving toward the launch canister is some wrapping that lost some air in the past. Ultimately the pad is smooth with a little exposed roost to engage with (or not). In addition to normal set ups, this model has a unique DO dance (notes in strip forum) if you stay on your feet. (Like Hands on the Wall by J. Stalin).

    2-3 otd depending on how lite up the darkness.

  5. #60502
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    House plus Tip Out the door $130 ? Is this good for a Great Massage, a slow HJ, and On top of clothing touching. Should it be higher lower or is it just right? North Georgia.
    60 on top of room is good for what you described. Some will even accept same with the top flip up. Usually for a lower down or nud they expecting more toward 80 or 100 as a donation.

  6. #60501

    Kiki and Lily are back

    I like both of them Kiki and Lily but they had different names last year, probably Coco or any popular typical Chinese gals' name since I visited today that I saw both of them in Heavenly Feel Massage at somewhere Cheshire Bridge Rd and they all seemed alright if not more gingered and energetic, I think they didn't recommend me since I haven't showed up to them for a long time, anyhow I enjoyed four hands that I don't want lose the little chance to have them simultaneously which was totally exciting. My heart floating from head to toes and then flow back and each stroke push the wave of thrill pass thru along the meridians that activated every nerve of enjoyment. I know they can't uttered real thing but you can fantasize the untold narrative of the scene. Honestly it was fabulous for this 4 hands manipulated the performance skillfully. Every moment I indulged the thrill sensation.

    I tipped them well A little bit more than my usual amount however it worthy and return next time for sure.

  7. #60500

    My reviews

    7 Cartersville- check "most boxes" minus DFK. Would.

    Closed lips and every other box checked.

    Mamas. Checked all boxes but older provider. Will return..

    PZ. L1 all otc nothing special.

    J Essence. Checked all boxes other than DFK. Will return..

    Jasmine Spa. Checked all boxes other than DFK.

    Seniors are welcome to hmu for more info.

    Happy hunting,

  8. #60499

    House fee

    The house fee is. 7 regular massage. 8 for deep tissue. I never specify which. The pressure is good for me whih ever one it is I'm otd 130 sometimes its really good, I give an extra 10.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking for validation that $0. 6 is a reasonable tip? Because you already answered that question a while back in one of your earlier posts. Maybe I'm missing something. But if you get pushback at amounts lower than that, and the ladies happily see you again when the tip is 0. 6, then that's the right amount. I guess the variance could be the house fee. If the house fee is more than $0. 7, you're going to need to adjust the OTD amount accordingly.

  9. #60498

    Tip amount

    Are you looking for validation that $0. 6 is a reasonable tip? Because you already answered that question a while back in one of your earlier posts. Maybe I'm missing something. But if you get pushback at amounts lower than that, and the ladies happily see you again when the tip is 0. 6, then that's the right amount. I guess the variance could be the house fee. If the house fee is more than $0. 7, you're going to need to adjust the OTD amount accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    House plus Tip Out the door $130 ? Is this good for a Great Massage, a slow HJ, and On top of clothing touching. Should it be higher lower or is it just right? North Georgia.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have heard them say $1 per minute, I have given. 5 after HE and got push back. Tried. 5X and same push back. I've gotten frowns at. 4. So my belief is a good massage and a good HE is. 6 if I want to to come back. Sometimes after a. 6 visit on a second trip, same girl, Ill do a. 7 to show here there is more money for more service, but they next time, I go back to. 6 if there is no new extras. I go to. 9 for FIV.

  10. #60497

    What is a propper tip for

    House plus Tip Out the door $130 ? Is this good for a Great Massage, a slow HJ, and On top of clothing touching. Should it be higher lower or is it just right? North Georgia.

  11. #60496

    Recommendations

    Hey guys, I'm traveling to Atlanta for work. Leaving same day at night. Was wondering if you can recommend me a place that is near the airport I can check out? Preferably a place that offer everything. Thank you in advance.

  12. #60495

    Across the main

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you mongers been here recently. Looks like a good spot for some over the road drivers. Nicely hidden behind some other building off roadway.
    Hey is this the one across the truck stop on i85. If so why isn't there number working?? Also I have been there like four time, afternoon, evening night and midday its never open? Is apt only?

  13. #60494

    Rebalance

    Had dinner near Inman Park and decided to get a massage. RM had some recent posts about this place even though it looked legit. Made appointment and went in right before close.

    Nice, clean facility but as soon as I walked in clear it was a legit place. Nice massage with reasonable amount of pressure. Masseuse, didn't get her name, was older and wider. Kept me covered the entire massage but did brush the balls a bit on thigh massage.

    Only interesting thing. During the last few minutes after the flip she needed to position my arms. She made sure to stick her tits in my hands and encouraged squeezing. But didn't do anything more.

  14. #60493
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you mongers been here recently. Looks like a good spot for some over the road drivers. Nicely hidden behind some other building off roadway.
    Used to be Tiger spa and Correct nicely hidden. Everything is on the table. $80 regardless if 30 or 60 minutes. Surprisingly good massage she did back walking which I was surprised because there were no rails and she wasn't petite. But great teasing. She did however smell like cigarettes tho so I lost my boner a few times but each time she worked hard to get it back. It was faint and you could really only smell it in her hair but that's a huge turn off for me. She's very sweet but I'd go back with a different provider.

  15. #60492

    Any good places

    Know any good places where the workers have big tits or ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape