Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 60874
-
07-07-26 00:18 #60499Senior Member

Posts: 495Hope your out celebrating our nations 250th
Shooting fireworks Over, On or In your sparklers.
If wanting to Focus your intention along the riverside, suggest the CiCi brand, been around 40+ years, best anticipation of show workup is when hairs down (Half way astern) and looking through it. Stampings on package is a lt wrist rose wrap and rt proximal forearm. Lg B sm C, with small off center igniter buttons. Moving toward the launch canister is some wrapping that lost some air in the past. Ultimately the pad is smooth with a little exposed roost to engage with (or not). In addition to normal set ups, this model has a unique DO dance (notes in strip forum) if you stay on your feet. (Like Hands on the Wall by J. Stalin).
2-3 otd depending on how lite up the darkness.
-
07-06-26 23:34 #60498Senior Member

Posts: 49560 on top of room is good for what you described. Some will even accept same with the top flip up. Usually for a lower down or nud they expecting more toward 80 or 100 as a donation.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 23:17 #60497Regular Member

Posts: 18Kiki and Lily are back
I like both of them Kiki and Lily but they had different names last year, probably Coco or any popular typical Chinese gals' name since I visited today that I saw both of them in Heavenly Feel Massage at somewhere Cheshire Bridge Rd and they all seemed alright if not more gingered and energetic, I think they didn't recommend me since I haven't showed up to them for a long time, anyhow I enjoyed four hands that I don't want lose the little chance to have them simultaneously which was totally exciting. My heart floating from head to toes and then flow back and each stroke push the wave of thrill pass thru along the meridians that activated every nerve of enjoyment. I know they can't uttered real thing but you can fantasize the untold narrative of the scene. Honestly it was fabulous for this 4 hands manipulated the performance skillfully. Every moment I indulged the thrill sensation.
I tipped them well A little bit more than my usual amount however it worthy and return next time for sure.
-
07-06-26 22:22 #60496Senior Member

Posts: 139My reviews
7 Cartersville- check "most boxes" minus DFK. Would.
Closed lips and every other box checked.
Mamas. Checked all boxes but older provider. Will return..
PZ. L1 all otc nothing special.
J Essence. Checked all boxes other than DFK. Will return..
Jasmine Spa. Checked all boxes other than DFK.
Seniors are welcome to hmu for more info.
Happy hunting,
-
07-06-26 18:31 #60495Senior Member

Posts: 189House fee
The house fee is. 7 regular massage. 8 for deep tissue. I never specify which. The pressure is good for me whih ever one it is I'm otd 130 sometimes its really good, I give an extra 10.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 18:13 #60494Senior Member

Posts: 168Tip amount
Are you looking for validation that $0. 6 is a reasonable tip? Because you already answered that question a while back in one of your earlier posts. Maybe I'm missing something. But if you get pushback at amounts lower than that, and the ladies happily see you again when the tip is 0. 6, then that's the right amount. I guess the variance could be the house fee. If the house fee is more than $0. 7, you're going to need to adjust the OTD amount accordingly.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 17:34 #60493Senior Member

Posts: 189What is a propper tip for
House plus Tip Out the door $130 ? Is this good for a Great Massage, a slow HJ, and On top of clothing touching. Should it be higher lower or is it just right? North Georgia.
-
07-05-26 11:28 #60492Regular Member

Posts: 16Recommendations
Hey guys, I'm traveling to Atlanta for work. Leaving same day at night. Was wondering if you can recommend me a place that is near the airport I can check out? Preferably a place that offer everything. Thank you in advance.
-
07-03-26 18:13 #60491Banned Member

Posts: 83Across the main
Hey is this the one across the truck stop on i85. If so why isn't there number working?? Also I have been there like four time, afternoon, evening night and midday its never open? Is apt only?
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 16:58 #60490Regular Member

Posts: 9Rebalance
Had dinner near Inman Park and decided to get a massage. RM had some recent posts about this place even though it looked legit. Made appointment and went in right before close.
Nice, clean facility but as soon as I walked in clear it was a legit place. Nice massage with reasonable amount of pressure. Masseuse, didn't get her name, was older and wider. Kept me covered the entire massage but did brush the balls a bit on thigh massage.
Only interesting thing. During the last few minutes after the flip she needed to position my arms. She made sure to stick her tits in my hands and encouraged squeezing. But didn't do anything more.
-
07-03-26 08:11 #60489Regular Member

Posts: 15Used to be Tiger spa and Correct nicely hidden. Everything is on the table. $80 regardless if 30 or 60 minutes. Surprisingly good massage she did back walking which I was surprised because there were no rails and she wasn't petite. But great teasing. She did however smell like cigarettes tho so I lost my boner a few times but each time she worked hard to get it back. It was faint and you could really only smell it in her hair but that's a huge turn off for me. She's very sweet but I'd go back with a different provider.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 23:07 #60488Senior Member

Posts: 39Any good places
Know any good places where the workers have big tits or ass.
-
07-02-26 21:57 #60487Senior Member

Posts: 241W massage spa Pleasantdale Rd, 30340
Wondering if any of you mongers been here recently. Looks like a good spot for some over the road drivers. Nicely hidden behind some other building off roadway.
-
07-02-26 21:39 #60486Senior Member

Posts: 241Jasmine spa
I haven't been here but did read the reviews on RM.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
Total of 4 , 3 of them only reported L1 service Reported May 2026.
1 reported Young 20 ish MTs and all service CFS with both for hhr reported June 2026.
Go TOFTT. Maybe things changed and the menu opened.
-
07-02-26 20:50 #60485Senior Member

Posts: 151Anything on the south side?
Are there any AMPs anywhere south of the perimeter worth visiting, just for a good Lv1? I'm talking Fairburn, Peachtree City, etc?










Reply With Quote




