Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 59429
-
07-08-26 17:02 #59069Regular Member

Posts: 8Southside
Check out Serene Spa in Tyrone or Oak and Stone Massage (formerly May Massage) in Peachtree City. Healing Massage in Tyrone also supposed to be good but I haven't tried it yet.
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 16:46 #59068Regular Member

Posts: 2Need a good massage parlour in and around alpharetta / cummings
I am done searching for good massage parlors or AMPs. Need a good massage for my body and may be a happy ending.
Used to live in lindbergh earlier and had all fun and now super tired.
-
07-08-26 15:34 #59067Senior Member

Posts: 732How are their figures?
Howard, can you describe more of their bodily features and what do they want for 4-hand? DM is great.
Originally Posted by HowardLee
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 12:36 #59066Senior Member

Posts: 189Do Re Me Gainesville
This place was mentioned as a possibility. About 2 weeks ago somebody mentioned new ownership that might change the place has to offer. I stop by there today and there was no one available to perform massage and I you have to wait for 1 hour. There were three cars parked in the immediate parking spaces outside of the facility. Does anybody have any intel on this place.
-
07-07-26 22:47 #59065Senior Member

Posts: 583Visiting AMPs
Hello. I see on the board that Duluth is a popular spot for AMPs in the area.
Rubmaps has over 160 options for AMPs in Atlanta proper.
I'm thinking about taking a trip to Atlanta and doing an AMP tour just in Atlanta proper alone. Or should I just spend my time in Duluth? Thanks for any follow up.
-
07-07-26 19:25 #59064Banned Member

Posts: 83Looking
Technically not a review but my taste buds have changed and I am back looking for something thick and curvy, race is not an issue but middle age would be better. I think I have contributed to the community to where I can be trusted. So if anyone has anything they want to share please private message me thank you. Oh don't mention the few latinas around pleasant hill cause been there done that also don't feel like being man handled.
-
07-07-26 17:15 #59063Senior Member

Posts: 289Would you put 7 ahead of k essence? What's talent like at J. Only one choice? PM if you wish.
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 14:09 #59062Regular Member

Posts: 19L1 - Not Asian
Driving through in a month and looking for a decent massage with L1 from a girl who isn't asian, preferably white?
-
07-07-26 08:02 #59061Senior Member

Posts: 346Drunk Texting alert
Ok Funbr202 someone has to take your phone when you have to many. When you wake up and see your dribble its always a FUCK! It seemed like a good idea last night LOL. Been there.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
You might wan to clean up your posts. It seemed like you had something good to say.
-
07-07-26 07:51 #59060Senior Member

Posts: 189What is heaven are you talking about?
No one knows what you mean.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 02:13 #59059Regular Member

Posts: 9Seven Spa Cartersville
Popped in earlier this week.
Greeted my mamasan at the door, $. 8 for the hour. I think Amy? Was who I drew. Honestly probably the best massage I've ever received at an AMP. There was a bar installed on the roof. Started with a hot towel & she walked on my back. Great massage with good pressure. Not much on the teasing side but that's fine I came for a good rub and to leave happy. Got exactly that. On the flip she poked junior and I nodded yes. Bit of a language barrier but we settled on $1. 2 for CBJ & HJ. Everything was on the table though. Would repeat. Happy hunting.
-
07-07-26 00:52 #59058Senior Member

Posts: 494Even with the Lanier water level going down
Some GS views w Ellen can be a relief along the parkway.
Amy, 50+, you won't write home, short (maybe shortest there), a slap your as $ attitude, that if get lenient, may have you relish your eyes till end.
-
07-07-26 00:18 #59057Senior Member

Posts: 494Hope your out celebrating our nations 250th
Shooting fireworks Over, On or In your sparklers.
If wanting to Focus your intention along the riverside, suggest the CiCi brand, been around 40+ years, best anticipation of show workup is when hairs down (Half way astern) and looking through it. Stampings on package is a lt wrist rose wrap and rt proximal forearm. Lg B sm C, with small off center igniter buttons. Moving toward the launch canister is some wrapping that lost some air in the past. Ultimately the pad is smooth with a little exposed roost to engage with (or not). In addition to normal set ups, this model has a unique DO dance (notes in strip forum) if you stay on your feet. (Like Hands on the Wall by J. Stalin).
2-3 otd depending on how lite up the darkness.
-
07-06-26 23:34 #59056Senior Member

Posts: 49460 on top of room is good for what you described. Some will even accept same with the top flip up. Usually for a lower down or nud they expecting more toward 80 or 100 as a donation.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 23:17 #59055Regular Member

Posts: 18Kiki and Lily are back
I like both of them Kiki and Lily but they had different names last year, probably Coco or any popular typical Chinese gals' name since I visited today that I saw both of them in Heavenly Feel Massage at somewhere Cheshire Bridge Rd and they all seemed alright if not more gingered and energetic, I think they didn't recommend me since I haven't showed up to them for a long time, anyhow I enjoyed four hands that I don't want lose the little chance to have them simultaneously which was totally exciting. My heart floating from head to toes and then flow back and each stroke push the wave of thrill pass thru along the meridians that activated every nerve of enjoyment. I know they can't uttered real thing but you can fantasize the untold narrative of the scene. Honestly it was fabulous for this 4 hands manipulated the performance skillfully. Every moment I indulged the thrill sensation.
I tipped them well A little bit more than my usual amount however it worthy and return next time for sure.










Reply With Quote





