Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 59440
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59065

    Visiting AMPs

    Hello. I see on the board that Duluth is a popular spot for AMPs in the area.

    Rubmaps has over 160 options for AMPs in Atlanta proper.

    I'm thinking about taking a trip to Atlanta and doing an AMP tour just in Atlanta proper alone. Or should I just spend my time in Duluth? Thanks for any follow up.

  2. #59064

    Looking

    Technically not a review but my taste buds have changed and I am back looking for something thick and curvy, race is not an issue but middle age would be better. I think I have contributed to the community to where I can be trusted. So if anyone has anything they want to share please private message me thank you. Oh don't mention the few latinas around pleasant hill cause been there done that also don't feel like being man handled.

  3. #59063
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum  [View Original Post]
    7 Cartersville- check "most boxes" minus DFK. Would.

    Closed lips and every other box checked.

    Mamas. Checked all boxes but older provider. Will return..

    PZ. L1 all otc nothing special.

    J Essence. Checked all boxes other than DFK. Will return..

    Jasmine Spa. Checked all boxes other than DFK.

    Seniors are welcome to hmu for more info.

    Happy hunting,
    Would you put 7 ahead of k essence? What's talent like at J. Only one choice? PM if you wish.

  4. #59062

    L1 - Not Asian

    Driving through in a month and looking for a decent massage with L1 from a girl who isn't asian, preferably white?

  5. #59061

    Drunk Texting alert

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Some GS views w Ellen can be a relief along the parkway.

    Amy, 50+, you won't write home, short (maybe shortest there), a slap your as $ attitude, that if get lenient, may have you relish your eyes till end.
    Ok Funbr202 someone has to take your phone when you have to many. When you wake up and see your dribble its always a FUCK! It seemed like a good idea last night LOL. Been there.

    You might wan to clean up your posts. It seemed like you had something good to say.

  6. #59060

    What is heaven are you talking about?

    No one knows what you mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Some GS views w Ellen can be a relief along the parkway.

    Amy, 50+, you won't write home, short (maybe shortest there), a slap your as $ attitude, that if get lenient, may have you relish your eyes till end.

  7. #59059

    Seven Spa Cartersville

    Popped in earlier this week.

    Greeted my mamasan at the door, $. 8 for the hour. I think Amy? Was who I drew. Honestly probably the best massage I've ever received at an AMP. There was a bar installed on the roof. Started with a hot towel & she walked on my back. Great massage with good pressure. Not much on the teasing side but that's fine I came for a good rub and to leave happy. Got exactly that. On the flip she poked junior and I nodded yes. Bit of a language barrier but we settled on $1. 2 for CBJ & HJ. Everything was on the table though. Would repeat. Happy hunting.

  8. #59058

    Even with the Lanier water level going down

    Some GS views w Ellen can be a relief along the parkway.

    Amy, 50+, you won't write home, short (maybe shortest there), a slap your as $ attitude, that if get lenient, may have you relish your eyes till end.

  9. #59057

    Hope your out celebrating our nations 250th

    Shooting fireworks Over, On or In your sparklers.

    If wanting to Focus your intention along the riverside, suggest the CiCi brand, been around 40+ years, best anticipation of show workup is when hairs down (Half way astern) and looking through it. Stampings on package is a lt wrist rose wrap and rt proximal forearm. Lg B sm C, with small off center igniter buttons. Moving toward the launch canister is some wrapping that lost some air in the past. Ultimately the pad is smooth with a little exposed roost to engage with (or not). In addition to normal set ups, this model has a unique DO dance (notes in strip forum) if you stay on your feet. (Like Hands on the Wall by J. Stalin).

    2-3 otd depending on how lite up the darkness.

  10. #59056
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    House plus Tip Out the door $130 ? Is this good for a Great Massage, a slow HJ, and On top of clothing touching. Should it be higher lower or is it just right? North Georgia.
    60 on top of room is good for what you described. Some will even accept same with the top flip up. Usually for a lower down or nud they expecting more toward 80 or 100 as a donation.

  11. #59055

    Kiki and Lily are back

    I like both of them Kiki and Lily but they had different names last year, probably Coco or any popular typical Chinese gals' name since I visited today that I saw both of them in Heavenly Feel Massage at somewhere Cheshire Bridge Rd and they all seemed alright if not more gingered and energetic, I think they didn't recommend me since I haven't showed up to them for a long time, anyhow I enjoyed four hands that I don't want lose the little chance to have them simultaneously which was totally exciting. My heart floating from head to toes and then flow back and each stroke push the wave of thrill pass thru along the meridians that activated every nerve of enjoyment. I know they can't uttered real thing but you can fantasize the untold narrative of the scene. Honestly it was fabulous for this 4 hands manipulated the performance skillfully. Every moment I indulged the thrill sensation.

    I tipped them well A little bit more than my usual amount however it worthy and return next time for sure.

  12. #59054

    My reviews

    7 Cartersville- check "most boxes" minus DFK. Would.

    Closed lips and every other box checked.

    Mamas. Checked all boxes but older provider. Will return..

    PZ. L1 all otc nothing special.

    J Essence. Checked all boxes other than DFK. Will return..

    Jasmine Spa. Checked all boxes other than DFK.

    Seniors are welcome to hmu for more info.

    Happy hunting,

  13. #59053

    House fee

    The house fee is. 7 regular massage. 8 for deep tissue. I never specify which. The pressure is good for me whih ever one it is I'm otd 130 sometimes its really good, I give an extra 10.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking for validation that $0. 6 is a reasonable tip? Because you already answered that question a while back in one of your earlier posts. Maybe I'm missing something. But if you get pushback at amounts lower than that, and the ladies happily see you again when the tip is 0. 6, then that's the right amount. I guess the variance could be the house fee. If the house fee is more than $0. 7, you're going to need to adjust the OTD amount accordingly.

  14. #59052

    Tip amount

    Are you looking for validation that $0. 6 is a reasonable tip? Because you already answered that question a while back in one of your earlier posts. Maybe I'm missing something. But if you get pushback at amounts lower than that, and the ladies happily see you again when the tip is 0. 6, then that's the right amount. I guess the variance could be the house fee. If the house fee is more than $0. 7, you're going to need to adjust the OTD amount accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    House plus Tip Out the door $130 ? Is this good for a Great Massage, a slow HJ, and On top of clothing touching. Should it be higher lower or is it just right? North Georgia.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have heard them say $1 per minute, I have given. 5 after HE and got push back. Tried. 5X and same push back. I've gotten frowns at. 4. So my belief is a good massage and a good HE is. 6 if I want to to come back. Sometimes after a. 6 visit on a second trip, same girl, Ill do a. 7 to show here there is more money for more service, but they next time, I go back to. 6 if there is no new extras. I go to. 9 for FIV.

  15. #59051

    What is a propper tip for

    House plus Tip Out the door $130 ? Is this good for a Great Massage, a slow HJ, and On top of clothing touching. Should it be higher lower or is it just right? North Georgia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape