Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 694 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 10410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10350

    Any info

    Has anyone had a dream with this young lady? I thought I saw something on here about her but without a name it's a non-starter. I reached out to her yesterday with no reply.

    As always, thanks for the info sharing!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...w/808470776061

  2. #10349

    Scammer

    The link is already dead but good job including the pics!! Had 1 on tictok try to get me that way. I kept asking her for a pic of the outside of the so called apartments she was doing incall at and the excuses ran a mile long and she even swore on her dead momma that she isn't a scammer LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer2018  [View Original Post]
    This one is a scam. Caught me lacking and thinking with the wrong head. Asked for gas deposit for outcall and against my better judgement. I paid. Took an "L" and now I'm giving you my fellow mongers the heads up on this one!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...l/229753225274

  3. #10348

    Scam stay away

    This one is a scam. Caught me lacking and thinking with the wrong head. Asked for gas deposit for outcall and against my better judgement. I paid. Took an "L" and now I'm giving you my fellow mongers the heads up on this one!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...l/229753225274
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-09 181618.jpg‎  

  4. #10347

    Damn I am just learning of this

    Quote Originally Posted by Eppi1888  [View Original Post]
    Bri passed away. Don't know what happened.

    https://www.jerniganwarren.com/obitu...ittany-Edwards#tributewall.
    She was one of my ATF and I just had a dream with her just a few weeks before her passing. She was a sweet woman and always made our dreams memorable!

  5. #10346

    Carrier update

    https://tryst.link/escort/carrieberrie

    Seen her over a month ago and she's picked up A LOT of weight since the last time I seen her. She wasn't as fun either, straight down to business but YMMV and stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? She appears to have stopped posting.

  6. #10345

    Carrie

    Anyone seen her recently? She appears to have stopped posting.

  7. #10344

    Has anyone seen midnight goth mommy?

    Has anyone seen her before? Bbws usually not my thing but I feel like I got to try her, anyone see her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/916442476681

  8. #10343

    Tori

    Any info on Tori Cameron Spout Springs if anyone has seen her, please let me know results.

  9. #10342

    Becky for breakfast

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/885045430445

    Nice petite tight body. BBBJ ok, covered CG nice perky tits, finished mish. 200 for hh. Private residence place. By far the cleanest place I've been to with a hosting lady. Not the best but quick response. A little teeth issues but overall cute girl.

  10. #10341

    Any advice

    WTF any recommendations! Sorry for asking but fayettenam! You dirty bastards have UTRs can you share since I'm back here for the longest weekend ever. I will graciously take them. Please DM me and when in jville I will return the favor.

  11. #10340

    Shell

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/199965577144

    Saw her, good morning comms was able to visit in 15 minutes.

    Face looks like pics, but the front of her is long and saggy. Back side view is petite, tight kitty but YMMV. . 8 QV.

  12. #10339

    24/7 is a NOGO

    While being ghosted and still fishing I drove by DD and the gate is locked but the front is still open LOL. BUT, to the issue of this post is today is Thursday and I've been ghosted over 10 times since Tuesday! YMMV but I've struck out every time. Comms start out quick and fast but then die off shortly after and even though gas has slightly came down I'm not exactly inside the metropolitan are if Fayetteville.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...b/309504658024

    Thought winter had changed for the better but she's got me twice and that's my fault.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/943745078975

    1 reply and nothing!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/199965577144

    3 hours later reply!

    I really hope this isn't the new way and I just hit a bad timing but stay safe!

  13. #10338

    Red

    Yea, I saw her too. I felt like she was a rush. Not worth the coins wouldn't repeat. And yea that's her dude in the pics I'm sure I passed him coming out then going back in on my way out.

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotGuy383  [View Original Post]
    Red. Thanks for TOFTT!

    I was looking at her ad yesterday and considered a dream until I saw the Glock with the extended clip in one of her videos on listcrawler. Here is the pic and links to her ad on Listcrawler. If you scroll to the bottom of the providers ad, usually there is a link to additional pics and videos. Much better than STG.

    Don't get me wrong, not against a girl having protection, but more than likely it's her pimp's, whose not far away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/210015252#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...9b6859cdf712e8

  14. #10337

    24/7

    You are the REAL MVP! Check ya messages! Thanks again for TOFTT!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReddCult  [View Original Post]
    Before leaving town last night for work, I wanted to get some carplay. Decided on this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...w/707179863717

    I've had 24/7 girls before, but she was the worst. Pics are old, she looked worse. She is also a junkie and is missing teeth. I spent 80. What the fuck was I thinking?

    Definitely would not repeat.

  15. #10336

    24/7 is a red flag

    Before leaving town last night for work, I wanted to get some carplay. Decided on this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...w/707179863717

    I've had 24/7 girls before, but she was the worst. Pics are old, she looked worse. She is also a junkie and is missing teeth. I spent 80. What the fuck was I thinking?

    Definitely would not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape