Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 694 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 10410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10335

    Anyone have info

    Does anyone have info on this one posting in Spring lake Vass and Cameron?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sanfo...h/356586605006

  2. #10334

    It's going to be May

    I would love to know where that so called job was and the name of the place. She's going to scam people over the $5 regardless of how many fingers they hold up lmao. Hello MAY! Lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    She deleted her profile, and created a new one. Advice still remains the same: https://tryst.link/escort/golferbabe.

    Lazy provider who wants to make 0% effort for 100% money.

  3. #10333

    New profile xMay

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mayinthepines

    Just a PSA, she relies on fomo to book people. She doesn't like doing this, doesn't like her clients, offers half hearted GFE, and her multiple visits thing is a scam. She got some people in RDU a few years ago when she was active there. All in all a bad provider. She simply likes money too much but doesn't like putting in any effort at all for it.

    A couple weeks ago she posted she was retiring on the 15th of this month (two days ago). Today that date has been changed to 1st June. Willing to bet on the 1st, she'll extend it further.

    She does pay attention to this forum because last time I posted a PSA a couple years ago she immediately deleted her profile the next day. And billy Thornton was kind enough to post pics then before she deleted her profile.

    Would strongly recommend avoiding.
    She deleted her profile, and created a new one. Advice still remains the same: https://tryst.link/escort/golferbabe.

    Lazy provider who wants to make 0% effort for 100% money.

  4. #10332

    Where are the head doctors?

    Has anyone met these girls?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...9/320549399337

    Layla: https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...b/029056639973.

    Sexy redhead. I texted this one. Comms were good but the location she text me was suspicious. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...0/135116327713.

  5. #10331
    Quote Originally Posted by ReddCult  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and sent her a text. Good comms. Met her at an extended stay. Put 160 on the table and girl got undressed. She gave me a BBBJ for a couple minutes then we switched to doggy. She finished me with her hand at the end. No signs of demons. Probably recovering because she has meth mouth. Nice girl, good attitude, and looking for regulars. I won't be one. Will not repeat.
    Red. Thanks for TOFTT!

    I was looking at her ad yesterday and considered a dream until I saw the Glock with the extended clip in one of her videos on listcrawler. Here is the pic and links to her ad on Listcrawler. If you scroll to the bottom of the providers ad, usually there is a link to additional pics and videos. Much better than STG.

    Don't get me wrong, not against a girl having protection, but more than likely it's her pimp's, whose not far away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/210015252#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...9b6859cdf712e8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails glock on bed.jpg‎  

  6. #10330

    BBW redhead

    Took a chance and sent her a text. Good comms. Met her at an extended stay. Put 160 on the table and girl got undressed. She gave me a BBBJ for a couple minutes then we switched to doggy. She finished me with her hand at the end. No signs of demons. Probably recovering because she has meth mouth. Nice girl, good attitude, and looking for regulars. I won't be one. Will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReddCult  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with this girl? She's been posting a lot on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cumbe...e/907916777222

  7. #10329

    Bella the thief

    Scammer, some reports said robbing people. Never gave up content for cash. Ghosting. Went to Raleigh and maybe to Charlotte? Asking way to much. Word was BEWARE, STAY AWAY!

    Do NOT pay deposits unless you want to be ghosted and blocked.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDaySC  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/549431131739

    Her face is really familiar and I think she's been reviewed on here in the past but I cannot recall her name and ad doesn't show it. She also has a profile on SA. Anyone have any experiences with her lately?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTc1OTM5Y2M4NjFkZTRhODE2MDRiNGM3NjBkMmRmYWI1MWNlNDI.jpg‎   MzM4MTYxODY0YWI5YmQyNzk2MTY0ZTU2ODE2MzE0NWYwOWQ5YzY.jpg‎   NDQ1MTA5N2JiNjkzZmYxMDMxMGM0MmEyOWE1NDkyMGM5NThhYTE.jpg‎   y.jpg‎  

  8. #10328

    Bella

    I'll bet the farm that she still steals and robs but TOFTT and hopefully she's changed but buyer beware as YMMV!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdh112  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the name she went by was "Bella". Seems that she was reviewed as taking deposits, then ghosting. Her pics are airbrushed but for a bigger gal, she is hot! Please TOFTT and report back.

    Be careful out there!

  9. #10327

    Bella?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDaySC  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/549431131739

    Her face is really familiar and I think she's been reviewed on here in the past but I cannot recall her name and ad doesn't show it. She also has a profile on SA. Anyone have any experiences with her lately?
    Pretty sure the name she went by was "Bella". Seems that she was reviewed as taking deposits, then ghosting. Her pics are airbrushed but for a bigger gal, she is hot! Please TOFTT and report back.

    Be careful out there!

  10. #10326

    Any Details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/549431131739

    Her face is really familiar and I think she's been reviewed on here in the past but I cannot recall her name and ad doesn't show it. She also has a profile on SA. Anyone have any experiences with her lately?

  11. #10325

    "Best you never had"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...d/678591044941

    Tried her Saturday and thankfully both heads where working together. She's in a busted pull behind camper off Ireland with no A / C! Her comms are good the whole way but when I get there she gives me a BS excuse about taking baby clothes to Lumberton, BUT if I come back in 30 minutes she would make it worth my time. I asked about the A / C and she says it's not working. I'm not tryin to do nothing else physical in this heat and not in a busted trailer anyway. I leave and my phone is blowing up that whomever is coming to her and she doesn't have to go nowhere and they'd be gone in less than 10 minutes. Told her I'd hit her up if I didn't find anything. Took my ass yo DD's and got serviced by a sexy full figured mommacita! Forgot her name but damn here's yet another reason why massage parlors regardless of ethnicity are 100% better IMO. As always YMMV and stay safe!

  12. #10324
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    How do you contact her?
    Look at the link aGAIN the phone is right there.

  13. #10323

    No phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyChoc  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are very accurate. She definitely has a butter face. No teeth, But her body makes up for everything else. Great session kitty was tight. Everything shaved smooth. She lives out in the boondocks though. Great attitude. Will definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sanfo...h/813680461953
    How do you contact her?

  14. #10322

    Info

    Good evening gents. I'm from So Fla passing through your neck of the woods.

    I would like to know if anyone has any info on this one. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...c/658813412956

  15. #10321

    Curvy redhead

    Has anyone met up with this girl? She's been posting a lot on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cumbe...e/907916777222

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape