Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 10416
-
07-13-26 15:42 #10356Senior Member

Posts: 153Any Info?
Anyone have info on these two?
Shell - https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...a/792612500851.
And.
Bryanna - https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...p/369646175219.
-
07-11-26 12:43 #10355Regular Member

Posts: 18Scamming Kate
This girl is a scammer will possibly see you once and then ask f or money she stays in a trailer park behind the old Walmart on Murchison Rd.
Dm for address or full name.
-
07-10-26 20:41 #10354Senior Member

Posts: 68I missed this review
Damn you saved me by 30 minutes! I thought I saw something on this chick but could not remember where and I just luckily scanned through one more time after LaynLow told me to look at the posts but had the wrong post #! Thank goodness for the contributors! Maybe we all should start attaching pics when we post the links; I'm a visual person! LOL Thanks again!
Originally Posted by ReddCult
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 18:54 #10353Senior Member

Posts: 153Try reading the posts. I think it just moved to the next page. Post #10336.
Originally Posted by Dreamer2018
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 18:52 #10352Senior Member

Posts: 68Here are the pics
Pics attached for quicker recall!
Originally Posted by Dreamer2018
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 10:32 #10351Senior Member

Posts: 68Any info
Has anyone had a dream with this young lady? I thought I saw something on here about her but without a name it's a non-starter. I reached out to her yesterday with no reply.
As always, thanks for the info sharing!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...w/808470776061
-
07-09-26 21:56 #10350Senior Member

Posts: 902Scammer
The link is already dead but good job including the pics!! Had 1 on tictok try to get me that way. I kept asking her for a pic of the outside of the so called apartments she was doing incall at and the excuses ran a mile long and she even swore on her dead momma that she isn't a scammer LOL.
Originally Posted by Dreamer2018
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 18:21 #10349Senior Member

Posts: 68Scam stay away
This one is a scam. Caught me lacking and thinking with the wrong head. Asked for gas deposit for outcall and against my better judgement. I paid. Took an "L" and now I'm giving you my fellow mongers the heads up on this one!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...l/229753225274
-
07-08-26 10:20 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 68Damn I am just learning of this
She was one of my ATF and I just had a dream with her just a few weeks before her passing. She was a sweet woman and always made our dreams memorable!
Originally Posted by Eppi1888
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 12:45 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 902Carrier update
https://tryst.link/escort/carrieberrie
Seen her over a month ago and she's picked up A LOT of weight since the last time I seen her. She wasn't as fun either, straight down to business but YMMV and stay safe!
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 06:18 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 128Carrie
Anyone seen her recently? She appears to have stopped posting.
-
07-04-26 16:24 #10345Senior Member

Posts: 117Has anyone seen midnight goth mommy?
Has anyone seen her before? Bbws usually not my thing but I feel like I got to try her, anyone see her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/916442476681
-
07-04-26 13:06 #10344Regular Member

Posts: 7Tori
Any info on Tori Cameron Spout Springs if anyone has seen her, please let me know results.
-
07-04-26 12:28 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 455Becky for breakfast
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/885045430445
Nice petite tight body. BBBJ ok, covered CG nice perky tits, finished mish. 200 for hh. Private residence place. By far the cleanest place I've been to with a hosting lady. Not the best but quick response. A little teeth issues but overall cute girl.
-
07-02-26 23:55 #10342Senior Member

Posts: 455Any advice
WTF any recommendations! Sorry for asking but fayettenam! You dirty bastards have UTRs can you share since I'm back here for the longest weekend ever. I will graciously take them. Please DM me and when in jville I will return the favor.










Reply With Quote




