Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 22750
-
07-08-26 06:26 #22000Senior Member

Posts: 82MILF Recommendation
Although she's probably more of a Gilf, Lacey at Henry's dayshift fits your bill. She even looks and talks like Stiffler's mom.
Originally Posted by LongLongGone
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 01:11 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 234Nani used to work at BT's
Really cool chick but everything covered and no daty - no negotiating that. Had her for $$ and tried to convince her to not get her tits done but she wouldn't listen.
Originally Posted by Ewants
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 01:00 #21998Senior Member

Posts: 153There's one at flight that will suck your soul out through your dick.
Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 00:30 #21997Senior Member

Posts: 40Re: Milf bbbj
Others will have different takes, but I think if you want a BBBJ from a MILF, it's easy on days. I personally like BTs for that, with SC being a second option. I haven't had great luck at Bogarts or Henry's but others definitely have. My experience is $100-$200 depending on club and quality of girl. Never pay up front.
Originally Posted by LongLongGone
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
07-07-26 21:44 #21996Regular Member

Posts: 20Yea, as others have already replied, that's Bitner, or little'bit, or whatever crazy names she may come up with. She's hella fun, I hung out with her otc quite a bit, as long as you've got some blow for her she's down for just about anything, and as someone else said, she's very good at what she does, and has or had a few videos on porn hub, I just can't remember now what her name was on there.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
She's bat shit crazy though, in good ways and VERY bad ways, and yes, I know most of them are, but she's extra crazy. Be careful with this one, keep it transactional and in the VIP, don't give her any personal info. PM me if you want more details, I won't put it out here cause there's some girls that monitor this forum.
-
07-07-26 20:07 #21995Regular Member

Posts: 4Flying in late
Which club in Inkster / Romulus has the best late night scene? Flying in late, not very familiar with the area, looking for white or latina girl who's good with her mouth.
-
07-07-26 18:13 #21994Senior Member

Posts: 35Interesting. There's two Blairs that have danced at LS that I'm aware of. Shorter brunette and then a taller blonde who went by Blair at FC and then moved to LS and went as Claire. Which one?
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 07:38 #21993Senior Member

Posts: 675Otherwise known as little Bit, Blair is a porn star both literally and figurately, she knows what she is doing in the VIP room and is really cool about it!
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
I wonder if her videos are still up on Porn Hub??
-
07-07-26 07:10 #21992Regular Member

Posts: 20There's been a few different Blair's there, but if it's the same one I know, she's hella fun, hung out with her OTC a LOT, wide open menue as long as you're supplying the blow LOL.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
But, be very careful with this one, and maybe it was a rookie mistake but I gave her my real number and from that she stalked me enough to get my wife's number and then decided she was going to call her. Luckily it all blew up and some mutual friends made it clear not to fuck around like that, plus I was able to get on my wife's phone and block her number as well as blocked her from all social media.
Like I said, she's hella fun, but keep it strictly transactional and don't give her any personal info, she's a real nut job. Which undoubtedly makes the sex really good!
-
07-06-26 23:55 #21991Regular Member

Posts: 2Lmao I have been trying to reply you with some intel but your inbox is full! Clear it please.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:23 #21990Senior Member

Posts: 176Blair
Any info you can share CakeComa? You can PM me if you'de like. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:09 #21989Senior Member

Posts: 153Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:06 #21988Regular Member

Posts: 14Where can I find a MILF?
If I wanted to get a good BBBJ from a MILF where would I go and what should I pay? Doesn't have to be a 10/10 but that mom next door kinda vibe. Never been to a strip club outside of bachelor parties. Also don't drink if that's an issue with minimums and stuff. Would appreciate any help I can get.
-
07-06-26 20:27 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 1471At #1 I disagree, bc that essentially means the whole dayshift is a bunch of losers LOL. Now for a party atmosphere club like the detroit clubs I could see that at night, but I still wouldn't agree wholeheartedly.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 20:21 #21986Senior Member

Posts: 176Blair
Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?
Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!
Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!
Thanks.












Reply With Quote




