Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 22082
-
07-08-26 00:30 #21362Senior Member

Posts: 40Re: Milf bbbj
Others will have different takes, but I think if you want a BBBJ from a MILF, it's easy on days. I personally like BTs for that, with SC being a second option. I haven't had great luck at Bogarts or Henry's but others definitely have. My experience is $100-$200 depending on club and quality of girl. Never pay up front.
Originally Posted by LongLongGone
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
-
07-07-26 21:44 #21361Regular Member

Posts: 20Yea, as others have already replied, that's Bitner, or little'bit, or whatever crazy names she may come up with. She's hella fun, I hung out with her otc quite a bit, as long as you've got some blow for her she's down for just about anything, and as someone else said, she's very good at what she does, and has or had a few videos on porn hub, I just can't remember now what her name was on there.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
She's bat shit crazy though, in good ways and VERY bad ways, and yes, I know most of them are, but she's extra crazy. Be careful with this one, keep it transactional and in the VIP, don't give her any personal info. PM me if you want more details, I won't put it out here cause there's some girls that monitor this forum.
-
07-07-26 20:07 #21360Regular Member

Posts: 4Flying in late
Which club in Inkster / Romulus has the best late night scene? Flying in late, not very familiar with the area, looking for white or latina girl who's good with her mouth.
-
07-07-26 18:13 #21359Senior Member

Posts: 35Interesting. There's two Blairs that have danced at LS that I'm aware of. Shorter brunette and then a taller blonde who went by Blair at FC and then moved to LS and went as Claire. Which one?
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 07:38 #21358Senior Member

Posts: 668Otherwise known as little Bit, Blair is a porn star both literally and figurately, she knows what she is doing in the VIP room and is really cool about it!
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
I wonder if her videos are still up on Porn Hub??
-
07-07-26 07:10 #21357Regular Member

Posts: 20There's been a few different Blair's there, but if it's the same one I know, she's hella fun, hung out with her OTC a LOT, wide open menue as long as you're supplying the blow LOL.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
But, be very careful with this one, and maybe it was a rookie mistake but I gave her my real number and from that she stalked me enough to get my wife's number and then decided she was going to call her. Luckily it all blew up and some mutual friends made it clear not to fuck around like that, plus I was able to get on my wife's phone and block her number as well as blocked her from all social media.
Like I said, she's hella fun, but keep it strictly transactional and don't give her any personal info, she's a real nut job. Which undoubtedly makes the sex really good!
-
07-06-26 23:55 #21356Regular Member

Posts: 2Lmao I have been trying to reply you with some intel but your inbox is full! Clear it please.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:23 #21355Senior Member

Posts: 174Blair
Any info you can share CakeComa? You can PM me if you'de like. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:09 #21354Senior Member

Posts: 153Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:06 #21353Regular Member

Posts: 14Where can I find a MILF?
If I wanted to get a good BBBJ from a MILF where would I go and what should I pay? Doesn't have to be a 10/10 but that mom next door kinda vibe. Never been to a strip club outside of bachelor parties. Also don't drink if that's an issue with minimums and stuff. Would appreciate any help I can get.
-
07-06-26 20:27 #21352Senior Member

Posts: 1470At #1 I disagree, bc that essentially means the whole dayshift is a bunch of losers LOL. Now for a party atmosphere club like the detroit clubs I could see that at night, but I still wouldn't agree wholeheartedly.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 20:21 #21351Senior Member

Posts: 174Blair
Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?
Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!
Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!
Thanks.
-
07-06-26 12:41 #21350Senior Member

Posts: 1176Isn't there a bicycle joke somewhere in there?
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 12:38 #21349Senior Member

Posts: 1176Those are all excellent points! The next time we have a forum meeting that no one knows about, you're invited too!
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 12:34 #21348Senior Member

Posts: 5882 or more mongers is best
Honestly going with a wingman or in a group is a way better experience when going to the bar for me:
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
1) You don't come off as the desperate lonely guy (not saying that is the case. But the girls feel that is why you are there). So the girls are less likely to try and highball you.
2) You have another set of eyes with you to stop you from getting swindled or making a bad decision (Do you really want your buddies seeing you go back with the fat ugly girl?. LOL).
3) Drinks might actually be cheaper because you can all chip in on a shelf bottle or bucket of beer.
4) More girls are likely to stop by because the more customers at the table the more likely it is for them to make money.
5) Even if you strike out you were still able to fellowship with some like-minded people over a few drinks. I have seen guys so caught up in the convo they forget about the girls. Especially when the selection is poor.











Reply With Quote




