Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 22086
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21366
    That's the moped joke. They are a lot of fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your buddies to see you riding one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Isn't there a bicycle joke somewhere in there?

  2. #21365

    MILF Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by LongLongGone  [View Original Post]
    If I wanted to get a good BBBJ from a MILF where would I go and what should I pay? Doesn't have to be a 10/10 but that mom next door kinda vibe. Never been to a strip club outside of bachelor parties. Also don't drink if that's an issue with minimums and stuff. Would appreciate any help I can get.
    Although she's probably more of a Gilf, Lacey at Henry's dayshift fits your bill. She even looks and talks like Stiffler's mom.

  3. #21364

    Nani used to work at BT's

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewants  [View Original Post]
    This was that other girl.

    Anyone has had experience with her or Reina?
    Really cool chick but everything covered and no daty - no negotiating that. Had her for $$ and tried to convince her to not get her tits done but she wouldn't listen.

  4. #21363
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834  [View Original Post]
    Others will have different takes, but I think if you want a BBBJ from a MILF, it's easy on days. I personally like BTs for that, with SC being a second option. I haven't had great luck at Bogarts or Henry's but others definitely have. My experience is $100-$200 depending on club and quality of girl. Never pay up front.

    Good luck!
    There's one at flight that will suck your soul out through your dick.

  5. #21362

    Re: Milf bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by LongLongGone  [View Original Post]
    If I wanted to get a good BBBJ from a MILF where would I go and what should I pay? Doesn't have to be a 10/10 but that mom next door kinda vibe. Never been to a strip club outside of bachelor parties. Also don't drink if that's an issue with minimums and stuff. Would appreciate any help I can get.
    Others will have different takes, but I think if you want a BBBJ from a MILF, it's easy on days. I personally like BTs for that, with SC being a second option. I haven't had great luck at Bogarts or Henry's but others definitely have. My experience is $100-$200 depending on club and quality of girl. Never pay up front.

    Good luck!

  6. #21361
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?

    Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!

    Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!

    Thanks.
    Yea, as others have already replied, that's Bitner, or little'bit, or whatever crazy names she may come up with. She's hella fun, I hung out with her otc quite a bit, as long as you've got some blow for her she's down for just about anything, and as someone else said, she's very good at what she does, and has or had a few videos on porn hub, I just can't remember now what her name was on there.

    She's bat shit crazy though, in good ways and VERY bad ways, and yes, I know most of them are, but she's extra crazy. Be careful with this one, keep it transactional and in the VIP, don't give her any personal info. PM me if you want more details, I won't put it out here cause there's some girls that monitor this forum.

  7. #21360

    Flying in late

    Which club in Inkster / Romulus has the best late night scene? Flying in late, not very familiar with the area, looking for white or latina girl who's good with her mouth.

  8. #21359
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Otherwise known as little Bit, Blair is a porn star both literally and figurately, she knows what she is doing in the VIP room and is really cool about it!

    I wonder if her videos are still up on Porn Hub??
    Interesting. There's two Blairs that have danced at LS that I'm aware of. Shorter brunette and then a taller blonde who went by Blair at FC and then moved to LS and went as Claire. Which one?

  9. #21358
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?

    Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!

    Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!

    Thanks.
    Otherwise known as little Bit, Blair is a porn star both literally and figurately, she knows what she is doing in the VIP room and is really cool about it!

    I wonder if her videos are still up on Porn Hub??

  10. #21357
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?

    Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!

    Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!

    Thanks.
    There's been a few different Blair's there, but if it's the same one I know, she's hella fun, hung out with her OTC a LOT, wide open menue as long as you're supplying the blow LOL.

    But, be very careful with this one, and maybe it was a rookie mistake but I gave her my real number and from that she stalked me enough to get my wife's number and then decided she was going to call her. Luckily it all blew up and some mutual friends made it clear not to fuck around like that, plus I was able to get on my wife's phone and block her number as well as blocked her from all social media.

    Like I said, she's hella fun, but keep it strictly transactional and don't give her any personal info, she's a real nut job. Which undoubtedly makes the sex really good!

  11. #21356
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.
    Lmao I have been trying to reply you with some intel but your inbox is full! Clear it please.

  12. #21355

    Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.
    Any info you can share CakeComa? You can PM me if you'de like. Thanks.

  13. #21354
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?

    Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!

    Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!

    Thanks.
    Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.

  14. #21353

    Where can I find a MILF?

    If I wanted to get a good BBBJ from a MILF where would I go and what should I pay? Doesn't have to be a 10/10 but that mom next door kinda vibe. Never been to a strip club outside of bachelor parties. Also don't drink if that's an issue with minimums and stuff. Would appreciate any help I can get.

  15. #21352
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Honestly going with a wingman or in a group is a way better experience when going to the bar for me:

    1) You don't come off as the desperate lonely guy (not saying that is the case. But the girls feel that is why you are there). So the girls are less likely to try and highball you.

    2) You have another set of eyes with you to stop you from getting swindled or making a bad decision (Do you really want your buddies seeing you go back with the fat ugly girl?. LOL).

    3) Drinks might actually be cheaper because you can all chip in on a shelf bottle or bucket of beer.

    4) More girls are likely to stop by because the more customers at the table the more likely it is for them to make money.

    5) Even if you strike out you were still able to fellowship with some like-minded people over a few drinks. I have seen guys so caught up in the convo they forget about the girls. Especially when the selection is poor.
    At #1 I disagree, bc that essentially means the whole dayshift is a bunch of losers LOL. Now for a party atmosphere club like the detroit clubs I could see that at night, but I still wouldn't agree wholeheartedly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape