rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1472 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 22076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21356
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.
    Lmao I have been trying to reply you with some intel but your inbox is full! Clear it please.

  2. #21355

    Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.
    Any info you can share CakeComa? You can PM me if you'de like. Thanks.

  3. #21354
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?

    Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!

    Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!

    Thanks.
    Oh I love me some Blair 🤤.

  4. #21353

    Where can I find a MILF?

    If I wanted to get a good BBBJ from a MILF where would I go and what should I pay? Doesn't have to be a 10/10 but that mom next door kinda vibe. Never been to a strip club outside of bachelor parties. Also don't drink if that's an issue with minimums and stuff. Would appreciate any help I can get.

  5. #21352
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Honestly going with a wingman or in a group is a way better experience when going to the bar for me:

    1) You don't come off as the desperate lonely guy (not saying that is the case. But the girls feel that is why you are there). So the girls are less likely to try and highball you.

    2) You have another set of eyes with you to stop you from getting swindled or making a bad decision (Do you really want your buddies seeing you go back with the fat ugly girl?. LOL).

    3) Drinks might actually be cheaper because you can all chip in on a shelf bottle or bucket of beer.

    4) More girls are likely to stop by because the more customers at the table the more likely it is for them to make money.

    5) Even if you strike out you were still able to fellowship with some like-minded people over a few drinks. I have seen guys so caught up in the convo they forget about the girls. Especially when the selection is poor.
    At #1 I disagree, bc that essentially means the whole dayshift is a bunch of losers LOL. Now for a party atmosphere club like the detroit clubs I could see that at night, but I still wouldn't agree wholeheartedly.

  6. #21351

    Blair

    Was at Landing Strip today, first time in over a year. Saw Blair on stage. WOW! I tipped her but was unable to talk with her today. Anyone have any info? VIP pricing?

    Blair, rocking body, some nice man made cs / d's. Darker hair. Beautiful girl!!

    Any info would be appreciated. Might want to go back next Monday!

    Thanks.

  7. #21350
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    2) You have another set of eyes with you to stop you from getting swindled or making a bad decision (Do you really want your buddies seeing you go back with the fat ugly girl?. LOL).
    Isn't there a bicycle joke somewhere in there?

  8. #21349
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Honestly going with a wingman or in a group is a way better experience when going to the bar for me:

    1) You don't come off as the desperate lonely guy (not saying that is the case. But the girls feel that is why you are there). So the girls are less likely to try and highball you.

    2) You have another set of eyes with you to stop you from getting swindled or making a bad decision (Do you really want your buddies seeing you go back with the fat ugly girl?. LOL).

    3) Drinks might actually be cheaper because you can all chip in on a shelf bottle or bucket of beer.

    4) More girls are likely to stop by because the more customers at the table the more likely it is for them to make money.

    5) Even if you strike out you were still able to fellowship with some like-minded people over a few drinks. I have seen guys so caught up in the convo they forget about the girls. Especially when the selection is poor.
    Those are all excellent points! The next time we have a forum meeting that no one knows about, you're invited too!

  9. #21348

    2 or more mongers is best

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, we were having a forum meeting, but none of us knew about it.
    Honestly going with a wingman or in a group is a way better experience when going to the bar for me:

    1) You don't come off as the desperate lonely guy (not saying that is the case. But the girls feel that is why you are there). So the girls are less likely to try and highball you.

    2) You have another set of eyes with you to stop you from getting swindled or making a bad decision (Do you really want your buddies seeing you go back with the fat ugly girl?. LOL).

    3) Drinks might actually be cheaper because you can all chip in on a shelf bottle or bucket of beer.

    4) More girls are likely to stop by because the more customers at the table the more likely it is for them to make money.

    5) Even if you strike out you were still able to fellowship with some like-minded people over a few drinks. I have seen guys so caught up in the convo they forget about the girls. Especially when the selection is poor.

  10. #21347
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Well after a long day at work. I decided I would go up to the club. Seen mutiple post during the day on insta. Seen Sunny posted 12 to 2 am. Avey posted she was working night shift. And seen Dream posted she was working days. Thought it being the begining of the month it be a good time. I was wrong. I guess alot of them were taking a long weekend. By the time I went home cleaned up and made it to the club it was around 8. 30. So day shift was gone. So no Dream, or Sunny even though she posted till 2 am. Must of been a good day shift for her. Avery was there but she seemed in her own world. She usually just ignores me but I wait for the girl to come to me. . LOL Riley stopped by but I just will not give her another try. She rubs me wrong. Patience was ther but not my type. Kassey was there, but she never maid it around to me. I do like how she works the room instead of just sitting there and is always nice. I bet shedoes pretty well. Finaly Jazmin stopped buy. She can be hit or miss. I don't like her drunk, she becomes to cocky. . Tonight things aligned and I wanted to see some big tits so in back we went. In a pinch she works she has a nice build. But that's about where it stops. I seen the cubans but like incognito I don't like the launage barrier and had one get me for a extra 60 down in dallas. I guess I should of paid attetion for the 2 years I was in spanish class. LOL. I think its time to try landing strip next trip out.
    Thanks for the report.

    When I was in high school, I didn't take Spanish because I figured I'd never have any use for it. Little did I know how useful it would've been later in life, helping me to negotiate sex acts with Hispanic strippers. For all the people who said geometry would be so helpful, I'm just going to say that it's got nothing on Spanish.

    I'd be interested in going back with Avery. Even though I've only said hello to her in passing a couple of times - once in the bar and once in the parking lot the other night - she's given me the most awful looks and vibes. Maybe it's my breath or my personality?

  11. #21346
    Quote Originally Posted by MIJohn  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try Centerfold earlier than usual today and man oh man, was I ever GLAD I did! There were 2 gals dancing that had cute as Hell faces and almost identical frames: Small on top, taut and toned all over, round little butts and LONG legs in proportion to their bodies. I bought a dance each from them. They charge $30.00 per dance, slightly higher than the customary $25.00, but it's worth it. Also, if you go earlier you only pay the house $5. 00 to go to the private dance area as opposed to $20.00 during night hours. I actually SAVED $$ in the long run.

    There's no full service (at least that I'm aware of) but the gals generally let the guy touch their tits / butt cheeks all they want, and some even let you suck their nips. Just wanted to let everyone know, it was a great time! .
    There is a little Blaxsican that works there I used to see a lot. I might have to stop by and say hi. Good spot if you have the patience to work on a legit GFE outside the club situation.

  12. #21345

    Flight Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewants  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from the Flight Club. There were quite some good dancers in the stage. I spent some time with Reina and had a few dances. We chatted for a while, but when I asked about going to VIP she wasn't interested. A little later I noticed her heading into VIP with someone else, so I guess it just wasn't my day with her. Has anyone else had a similar experience with her recently?

    Later on I met a dancer I believe was named Nani. We had a good conversation and ended up spending some time together in the VIP room. She initially quoted $500, but we agreed on $300 instead. Overall, I thought it was an okay experience. Started with CBJ which was not the best. Followed with doggy and finished. Not sure if she also would do BBBJ or BFS?
    This was that other girl.

    Anyone has had experience with her or Reina?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1412.jpg‎  

  13. #21344

    July 4th

    Went out to check bts day shift, since they are the only open. Nothing special, I didn't find any dancer attractive or I might not seen everyone, there was only one server and she was very busy and didn't even had a chance to take my order, anyway I left after about 45 minutes after scrolling on my phone and spent only $10 for the valet. The hottest girl working that day was the blonde valet girl.

  14. #21343

    Henrys Thur night

    Well after a long day at work. I decided I would go up to the club. Seen mutiple post during the day on insta. Seen Sunny posted 12 to 2 am. Avey posted she was working night shift. And seen Dream posted she was working days. Thought it being the begining of the month it be a good time. I was wrong. I guess alot of them were taking a long weekend. By the time I went home cleaned up and made it to the club it was around 8. 30. So day shift was gone. So no Dream, or Sunny even though she posted till 2 am. Must of been a good day shift for her. Avery was there but she seemed in her own world. She usually just ignores me but I wait for the girl to come to me. . LOL Riley stopped by but I just will not give her another try. She rubs me wrong. Patience was ther but not my type. Kassey was there, but she never maid it around to me. I do like how she works the room instead of just sitting there and is always nice. I bet shedoes pretty well. Finaly Jazmin stopped buy. She can be hit or miss. I don't like her drunk, she becomes to cocky. . Tonight things aligned and I wanted to see some big tits so in back we went. In a pinch she works she has a nice build. But that's about where it stops. I seen the cubans but like incognito I don't like the launage barrier and had one get me for a extra 60 down in dallas. I guess I should of paid attetion for the 2 years I was in spanish class. LOL. I think its time to try landing strip next trip out.

  15. #21342

    Henry's and SC, Friday, 07-03

    So, I almost didn't make it out at all yesterday. A migraine made my day far less joyous, but after some medication and several hours of sleep, I finally got myself together for an outing. Even though none of us knows when we'll move on to the great beyond, I've pretty well decided that I'll either die in the back room of a strip club, or a stroke will get me. Maybe both.

    I'd previously decided that I was going to start my club tour at the SC, so off I went, arriving shortly after 5 pm It was busy, with most of the tables and booths occupied. Luckily, I was able to find a small, secluded table in the back near the VIP area.

    Not long after I sat down, an attractive AA dancer came over and sat with me. She introduced herself as Lily.

    Lily is tall and thin, with small breasts, a long, slender torso, and a nice little ass. Her body type reminds me of Arabella at Henry's, although Lily is taller.

    We talked for a few minutes about a variety of surface level topics, and I told her that I'd only recently started coming back to the Criket after having been a regular there many years ago. While we were talking, I noticed several dancers around the room.

    In particular, there was the white "tattoo girl" I'd written about in a previous review. Lily confirmed that her name was Athena. I'd also mentioned a dancer whose name I thought was Alicia, describing her as having dark, wavy hair, glasses, and numerous tattoos. Lily confirmed that was her name as well.

    While Lily and I were talking, I heard Cassandra get called to the stage and watched her go up. I'm not sure whether she saw me or not. After she finished her set, she disappeared somewhere, and I didn't see her again.

    Eventually, Lily and I moved on to discussing potential back room activities. Our prices weren't even in the same universe. I quoted my price, and she told me hers was $600. I almost fell over. I asked if she really got that much in there, and she told me she did, but that she doesn't go back with many people. Understandably so.

    Even though Lily had quoted $600, I assumed that was simply her starting point. However, there was obviously no point in making a counteroffer, since we were miles apart on the monetary side of the equation.

    If my memory serves me correctly, Lily has been mentioned on the forum several times before, but I don't remember reading the details, and I didn't search the forum before writing this. Regardless, if any of you guys are paying her $600, $500, or even $400, more power to you. I've never paid $400, even for an escort, and even if I did, it certainly wouldn't be in the back room of the SC.

    Lily and I talked for a few minutes longer, and then she went on her merry little way.

    I continued to survey the landscape, noting that an attractive Latina had been dancing but was getting off the stage. She was wearing a small red outfit, and I'm pretty sure I heard them announce that her name was Sophia.

    Once Sophia was on the floor, I noticed her say hello to someone and, shortly thereafter, walk over to the bar to talk to a guy she was obviously familiar with. He put his arm around her, and they seemed to be closely engaged in conversation.

    Sophia is definitely someone I'm going to have to get to know on a future visit.

    By this point, it was getting close to 6 and shift change was approaching. It was obvious that I wasn't going to go back with anyone, so I decided to head over to Henry's, hoping someone I wanted to see would be there.

    As I was walking out of the SC, the club speakers blew out. I was already on my way to the exit, and when I stepped outside, the wind was incredibly strong.

    Less than five minutes after starting my drive to Henry's, it was raining so hard that my car felt like the S.S. Minnow, and I was having trouble seeing the vehicles in front of me. Eventually, I made it there and, luckily, didn't drown on my way inside.

    Unfortunately, there was no Selena, no Yesna, and no Sunflower. Sammy, Nicole, and Kassy were there, though, with Kassy being the social butterfly that she is, gliding around and being friendly with everyone.

    While I was sitting near the DJ booth with my wine, I had a rare, unpleasant experience, with a dancer.

    A tall, thick AA dancer with long eyelashes, who's a regular but whose name I can't remember, chose to sit down with me. She was someone I'd never spoken to before.

    We talked for a few minutes, and she asked me about myself. Whether I was married, had any kids, or traveled much. I told her I wasn't married, didn't have any children, and rarely traveled. She said that was because my ass was always in there. She also mentioned that she knew I didn't do dances. I didn't respond to that.

    Eventually, she moved over to the other side of me and asked if she could have a drink. I told her I was going to pass on that. Then she looked down at her breasts and asked if I wanted to tip her. Like Tori at Bogart's, for some reason, that annoys me. I told her I wasn't going to tip her.

    Well, she got up and, as she walked away, said, "Thanks for nothing. " I hope to never interact with her again.

    By this time, it was 6:50, and I noticed the night shift starting to filter in. There weren't many dancers, although I did see who I believe was Lexi (Riley's sister) and a couple of Latinas. One of them, I didn't recognize from previous visits. The other looked familiar. IIRC, I'd had only a brief interaction with her months ago when she stopped by and asked if I wanted a dance, and I declined. I think I'm going to have to talk to her again on a future visit.

    The last two or three times I've been to Henry's, I haven't seen Aaliyah, which is unusual since she typically works the night shift. I hope she's okay.

    Kylie, the hot little waitress, was there, and I noticed they'd hired another attractive, petite waitress for the night shift as well. I'd noticed her the night before, and while she seemed very friendly, I've never actually had a conversation with her. Ideally, she'll become a future dancer too, but my expectations are low.

    Shortly after the night shift started, I decided the night was a bust and headed home, planning to grab dinner on the way. Well, as luck would have it, both Foggia's Pizza and Mexican Gardens in Southgate were on vacation, and I wasn't in the mood for sushi. At least I had a frozen veggie pizza waiting in my freezer.

    The night turned out to be one of the least enjoyable experiences I've had, and quite honestly, I probably should've just stayed home. Maybe next time the stars will align, my positive karma will kick in, and I'll have a phenomenal adventure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape