Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6879

    Asking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She got angry when I told her about my PPM offer https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-6a48e5393f1c.
    What was she asking for?

  2. #6878

    Violet

    She got angry when I told her about my PPM offer https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-6a48e5393f1c.

  3. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    You can do better than that.
    Haha! Help me guys, no luck so far in over two months.

  4. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    After discussing everything she said that she wants to do M&G to get to know first and wants to be paid for M&G https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-88b21991225d.
    She would have to pay me, she is gross.

  5. #6875

    Come on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    After discussing everything she said that she wants to do M&G to get to know first and wants to be paid for M&G https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-88b21991225d.
    You can do better than that.

  6. #6874

    Alice from Middletown

    After discussing everything she said that she wants to do M&G to get to know first and wants to be paid for M&G https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-88b21991225d.

  7. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by LBWusg  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBBJ or any other extras.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBWusg  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her looks and performance. What extras did she offer?
    Yes BBJ on the table, other extras YMMV. I'd say pics are accurate, I'm personally very attracted to her, she has a nice body, nice face. Performance has been good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockkeatz  [View Original Post]
    What is she looking for in return and how does she preferred to be contacted? I don't have an account either.
    She is ok with PPM. You can DM me if you want for contact info.

  8. #6872

    Asian Leah from NH

    Asian Leah from New Haven: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-4cbb3ea2bff5.

    When I contacted her, she gave me a number that I realized was already on my phone, it was from a latino chick named Zaria, I asked her if she was Zaria and she blocked me right away Haha!!

  9. #6871

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Doc. You still need digits?
    That'd be great although not sure I'd reach out in the immediate. I haven't been on here much. I have been near the end of my rope w / stg. I have, in the last 3 weeks been blessed with an absolute gem of a woman. My only fear is that the shine is going to wear off & she will be gone like a fart in the wind. So a plan b would be nice.

  10. #6870
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d
    What is she looking for in return and how does she preferred to be contacted? I don't have an account either.

  11. #6869
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d
    How would you rate her looks and performance. What extras did she offer?

  12. #6868
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d
    Does she offer BBBJ or any other extras.

  13. #6867

    Mariah

    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d

  14. #6866
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I know that she is nuts, but was she at least good in bed?
    Seen her a few times a few years back, she just lays there and that's it. There's a bad smell downstairs, she got nice boobs that's it.

  15. #6865

    Still need?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got this little honeys digits. I've tried seeking & secret benefits with zero results.
    Doc. You still need digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape