Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 6966
-
04-01-26 16:27 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 117I tell no lies
Idk when she got anything but I saw her very recently and she was gross. Swim at your own risk but you've been warned.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 16:20 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 2109Katie
When did she get fat and sloppy? Used to just have a bit of meat on her bones. Face was still the best part of her though. Bit of a dead fish.
Originally Posted by MPCreeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 14:38 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 117Avoid
I saw her. It was awful. She's really big. Not in a good way like thick or anything. She's fat and sloppy. And her face looks much better in the pics. I strongly advise finding someone else.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 14:10 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 480Thanks! This is her profile. She is too far anyways from where I live.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-520a4a9aca0a
-
03-31-26 23:18 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 233Its best not to give out or "expose" your private number upon initial contact or until you fully trust her. If she has already texted you and refuses to continue to use text that can be a red flag.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 21:00 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 982Has anyone got this little honeys digits. I've tried seeking & secret benefits with zero results.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 18:56 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 480Guys, have been communicating with this chick and she only wants to take the communication further on Whatsapp but I don't want to do that as it will expose my private number, I always chat on a Hushed number. Any suggestions?
-
03-31-26 16:06 #6794Banned Member

Posts: 495Correct
Couldn't have said it better myself. Use the force young Jedi.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:57 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 1531
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
With a lot of these girls, they quote a high amount to see what reaction they get or bc some dude, one time, gave it to them and they think they can replicate. Let it simmer a week or two and then reengage. If your ceiling is 300, probably not going to get traction unless she's desperate. Always start at a point below your ceiling and work up. Another point is these girls can start high as an entry level and then drop for subsequent meets. Yes, your attractiveness and performance may play a role for a lower rate going fwd but not always the case. A consistent meet frequency is also leverage.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 09:53 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 233You are not getting that for $300 . Some of you guys need a reality check unless you are a young extremely good looking guy you will have to pay up. And even then some girls set their price and won't budge higher price means much less hook ups for these girls while still making good money.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 18:37 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 185Belle in Shelton
Contacted her. She went straight to text me at this number. After just a little chit chat, she started asking about the donation. Told her to tell me what she expected. She said 700 PPM. I said 300. She said "good luck. ".
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 16:11 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 1041Intel?
I swear I've seen this face posted on here before.
Anyone has intel on this girl? Sounds like a pro but can't find any ads / listings on her.
-
03-28-26 15:09 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 2109Sdm
Thanks for sharing your experience and saving us the bother. Miss those golden years on SA.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 10:57 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 1041Sdm
Today is the last day of my 90 days subscription on SDM.
Over the past 90 days, I banged absolutely ZERO pussy. Here's what I actually went through.
* Old, fat, ugly milfs.
* Send money, I am hungry.
* Send me money, prove you're a real sugar daddy.
* Nude pics / vids for money.
* My PPM is 500.
The bowl seems to be going down hill real quick, or at least for me it is.
Will probably need to search for newer avenues to find pussies.
-
03-27-26 09:24 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 480Interesting!
Received this Message:
Hello there! I hope your week going well. 😊 My actual name is Anna, and my job is to represent Ukrainian women who live in the US and want to meet successful men. It might be of interest to you, a great chance to save yourself a lot of time. To be quick, I know several girls who live in Hartford, too, and can show them to you. I have been working as the girls representative for almost seven years, have a websitе with testimonials, verifу that the men are legitimаte, and attest that the girls I reрresent are legitimаte.
Some of the girls are interested in having fun for finаcial reward, traveling together, and enjoying life with the right person. Others are hoping to find something more serious and lasting, like a relationship or marriage. I always encourage both people to be honest about what they're looking for so I can make a good mаtch.
To help you pick the girls you like, I initially provide pictures and detailed information including age, height, weight, and names of the women. When you select a girl, I'll forward a message directly to that girl from you, and they'll decide if they want to connect.
At the beginning, communication goes through me. Later, as long as both people like each other and want to рroceed, my fе1077; is pаyable. I'll provide all contаct information and the fе1077; is $400 when both parties choose to connect.
During this process, I'm always available to handle any concerns. If you meet someone and feel you're not well-suited for each other, I will continue searching for a compatible match on your behalf at no extra cost.
If you are interested in learning more about these girls, please reach out via email or WhatsА1088;1088; and I'll forward their рictures and details! Almost all the girls are looking for older, kinder, more mature men.
Websitе — xxx.
Еmail — xxxs.
WhatsА1088;1088; — (xxx) xxx-0753.
Thank you!









Reply With Quote




