Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 6979
-
07-09-26 08:12 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 43
Originally Posted by LBWusg
[View Original Post]
Yes BBJ on the table, other extras YMMV. I'd say pics are accurate, I'm personally very attracted to her, she has a nice body, nice face. Performance has been good.
Originally Posted by LBWusg
[View Original Post]
She is ok with PPM. You can DM me if you want for contact info.
Originally Posted by Rockkeatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 17:00 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 480Asian Leah from NH
Asian Leah from New Haven: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-4cbb3ea2bff5.
When I contacted her, she gave me a number that I realized was already on my phone, it was from a latino chick named Zaria, I asked her if she was Zaria and she blocked me right away Haha!!
-
07-06-26 20:54 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 982Digits
That'd be great although not sure I'd reach out in the immediate. I haven't been on here much. I have been near the end of my rope w / stg. I have, in the last 3 weeks been blessed with an absolute gem of a woman. My only fear is that the shine is going to wear off & she will be gone like a fart in the wind. So a plan b would be nice.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 20:19 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 37What is she looking for in return and how does she preferred to be contacted? I don't have an account either.
Originally Posted by Jonma
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 17:29 #6870Regular Member

Posts: 10How would you rate her looks and performance. What extras did she offer?
Originally Posted by Jonma
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 14:38 #6869Regular Member

Posts: 10Does she offer BBBJ or any other extras.
Originally Posted by Jonma
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 11:26 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 43Mariah
I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d
-
07-02-26 17:12 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 159Seen her a few times a few years back, she just lays there and that's it. There's a bad smell downstairs, she got nice boobs that's it.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 15:58 #6866Regular Member

Posts: 45Still need?
Doc. You still need digits?
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 11:58 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 399Dead Fish
She was a dead fish when I saw her at her mom's place a couple years ago. A definite no repeat.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 09:05 #6864Regular Member

Posts: 45Anyone else banging these girls?
-
06-29-26 18:08 #6863Regular Member

Posts: 45Random Texts too
I've gotten more than a few "Good Morning hun" texts from "her" as well.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Annoying. I blocked the number.
-
06-29-26 17:49 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 702Yes that is the number I have.
Originally Posted by TheAceofbase
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 11:56 #6861Regular Member

Posts: 45Thanks for the intel
I was talking with her too. Didn't solidify meeting but she said 200 at her place.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Number ends in 9051. Right?
-
06-27-26 18:34 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 265Never met her. Too many bad reviews and did not gwt a good vibe when we chatted.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




