Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 17725
-
07-09-26 01:37 #17365Senior Member

Posts: 28Please leave feedback on theeroticreview also
Thanks for the message. I saw her 2 times but the third time she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Timmy618
[View Original Post]
She is fun but irresponsible when it comes to making appointment.
I also wasted money on the hotel.
-
07-09-26 01:19 #17364Senior Member

Posts: 229What time did you see her? She seems to only text me back between 2 am and 4 am SMH.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 01:16 #17363Senior Member

Posts: 229Saw that too on her ad. Second time we did BBBJCIM she couldn't quite handle it. She's coming to the realization the BBBJCIM might be more work LOL.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 01:11 #17362Senior Member

Posts: 229Screw this chick. I aced the picture test, she was all excited, had a meetup set, then ghosted when I got there. She did this 2 other times. Eventually stopped responding.
Originally Posted by MomanForyu
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 01:08 #17361Senior Member

Posts: 229This one was more interested in selling me content or getting free cash instead of locking in an appointment. Looks like I dodged one.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 01:05 #17360Senior Member

Posts: 172There always Rosey Palm and her 5 sisters. Inexpensive also.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 00:09 #17359Senior Member

Posts: 418If you're looking for an African American woman who struggles with food addiction, LC is the place. I checked many Tryst ads, and like 1/3 said they required deposits, more weren't permanently here, and the rest were used up 40+ women who looked like they were Social Security eligible.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
This city sucks man.
-
07-07-26 22:27 #17358Senior Member

Posts: 158New vocabulary words
Getting new words here. Swamp Donkey, Pie Wagon. Last vocabulary expansion was when I caddied on a golf course one summer. Lots of new names and adjectives.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 22:24 #17357Senior Member

Posts: 158So what are alternatives?
Listcrawler is so full of fakes and latinas (who may also be fakes) it is hardly worth the effort to scroll thru the ads. Skip the Games is starting to be more fake and scammy. Tryst IMO is either ridiculous prices, wants a deposit, or fake for most of their list.
Actually getting someone to respond in a reasonable time frame and getting a time set is like herding cats. Not to mention the whole ghosting issue.
AMPs are hit or miss on the service. Streetwalkers I haven't thought about but a little leery of LE coming around.
So what are some alternatives please?
I guess I'm still hunting a unicorn.
-
07-07-26 18:30 #17356Senior Member

Posts: 638Swamp Donkey material.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 15:57 #17355Senior Member

Posts: 239Angela / Luscious
I've seen Angela twice. Totally worth it and definitely the better (only) GFE of the two. The problem is getting her to respond. It took a few tries but I finally did. I think she's cuter in person than the pictures and the pictures are good. Good luck getting A) her to respond B) getting past her screening process which will involve you sending her a pic so she know what you look like. She told me she needs to be attracted to you and WANT to see you and your texts need to interest her. So a "hey" as a first text isn't going to go anywhere. Be friendly and funny in your text and maybe she will reply. We had a really funny and fun text conversation prior to meeting which made meeting much easier. I would see her again but she's pricey.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
I've seen Luscious 4 or 5 times. She's much rougher in person that the pics. But, she's much more responsive to texts and is very easy to schedule with. GFE. I would not know because I don't want that with her. For me, she's a fun cum-dump (sorry if that is crude but it's the truth). She won't take an oral creampie (Angela absolutely will), she will take an ass pounding like a champ and you can pretty much cum anywhere you want (except in her mouth). I'm not going down on her because. Well. Because. Yuck. Angela. Absolutely and did and I could eat her pussy for hours. But. Luscious is fun and easy to schedule which is why I've seen her several times. And she's much more budget friendly than Angela. About 1/2 the $.
Moman.
-
07-07-26 00:22 #17354Senior Member

Posts: 409Good luck, I've never been able to get a session with angela, but she's an effective time waster.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 20:01 #17353Senior Member

Posts: 68Michelle
I've been wondering about her. My main concern is that she is wearing a sleeve in a lot of her pics. Just makes me think of a hobby that leaves marks to cover up.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 14:42 #17352Senior Member

Posts: 308Taking one for the team, my guy. Thanks for sharing the intel. Confirms what I suspected after seeing all her ads.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 14:38 #17351Senior Member

Posts: 308Her photos suggest she looks real haggard and is likely way over that 43 year old age in the ad.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
Probably why it was kept so dark.









Reply With Quote






