Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 17685
-
07-07-26 22:24 #17340Senior Member

Posts: 158So what are alternatives?
Listcrawler is so full of fakes and latinas (who may also be fakes) it is hardly worth the effort to scroll thru the ads. Skip the Games is starting to be more fake and scammy. Tryst IMO is either ridiculous prices, wants a deposit, or fake for most of their list.
Actually getting someone to respond in a reasonable time frame and getting a time set is like herding cats. Not to mention the whole ghosting issue.
AMPs are hit or miss on the service. Streetwalkers I haven't thought about but a little leery of LE coming around.
So what are some alternatives please?
I guess I'm still hunting a unicorn.
-
07-07-26 18:30 #17339Senior Member

Posts: 638Swamp Donkey material.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 15:57 #17338Senior Member

Posts: 239Angela / Luscious
I've seen Angela twice. Totally worth it and definitely the better (only) GFE of the two. The problem is getting her to respond. It took a few tries but I finally did. I think she's cuter in person than the pictures and the pictures are good. Good luck getting A) her to respond B) getting past her screening process which will involve you sending her a pic so she know what you look like. She told me she needs to be attracted to you and WANT to see you and your texts need to interest her. So a "hey" as a first text isn't going to go anywhere. Be friendly and funny in your text and maybe she will reply. We had a really funny and fun text conversation prior to meeting which made meeting much easier. I would see her again but she's pricey.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
I've seen Luscious 4 or 5 times. She's much rougher in person that the pics. But, she's much more responsive to texts and is very easy to schedule with. GFE. I would not know because I don't want that with her. For me, she's a fun cum-dump (sorry if that is crude but it's the truth). She won't take an oral creampie (Angela absolutely will), she will take an ass pounding like a champ and you can pretty much cum anywhere you want (except in her mouth). I'm not going down on her because. Well. Because. Yuck. Angela. Absolutely and did and I could eat her pussy for hours. But. Luscious is fun and easy to schedule which is why I've seen her several times. And she's much more budget friendly than Angela. About 1/2 the $.
Moman.
-
07-07-26 00:22 #17337Senior Member

Posts: 407Good luck, I've never been able to get a session with angela, but she's an effective time waster.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 20:01 #17336Senior Member

Posts: 67Michelle
I've been wondering about her. My main concern is that she is wearing a sleeve in a lot of her pics. Just makes me think of a hobby that leaves marks to cover up.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 14:42 #17335Senior Member

Posts: 308Taking one for the team, my guy. Thanks for sharing the intel. Confirms what I suspected after seeing all her ads.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 14:38 #17334Senior Member

Posts: 308Her photos suggest she looks real haggard and is likely way over that 43 year old age in the ad.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
Probably why it was kept so dark.
-
07-05-26 23:27 #17333Senior Member

Posts: 158I forgot to post this one
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211642179 She changes incall location a lot. When I saw her it was a kind of sketch area in S city. She looks just like her photos, but she is shorter than you would think. Probably all of 5 foot. BBJ and she does offer BBFS at no up charge. I am not into prostate massage and I had to keep reminding her to keep her finger away from my ass. Other than that it was a pretty good hhr.
She does give off a weird vibe tho. At least I felt so. Not sure if it's her or if she is doing pharmaceuticals. I didn't see any obvious evidence but she just felt kind of out there to me. Seems a bit paranoid, not that I am one to talk. But still seemed a bit strange.
-
07-05-26 10:11 #17332Senior Member

Posts: 162She's back
Nicole mouth hug is back in town, temporarily staying in a Soulard area apartment. She's been living an hour away for a while, so Sparky made a visit. He parked on the street, lots of parking available, and walked along the side of the building, to the entrance in the rear.
Sparky noticed a weapon on the table, which made him uncomfortable. He sat on the couch, and around this time a guy called to her from the back of the apartment. Sparky would have left if not for the fact that he'd seen her before several times. She's a nice girl, and there were no issues, but Sparky would only return if no one else was home.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/211560193
-
07-04-26 22:12 #17331Senior Member

Posts: 511She has flaked and ghosted me multiple times. I saw her once and it was a good time but setting that appointment was difficult and she nearly flaked on it. Ever since she has flaked every time. I stopped trying to see her because of the issue with zero reliability.
Originally Posted by Timmy618
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 10:48 #17330Senior Member

Posts: 158Heather S
Has anybody seen her lately? When I get to string a couple of days together to have flexibility in scheduling I don't get a reply from her. Is she just seeing regulars now?
-
07-04-26 10:46 #17329Senior Member

Posts: 158You get to roll the dice
If you get past the picture approval with Angela, from what I have seen posted here you may actually see her. Lots of reports that she ghosts often. I, myself, failed the picture test.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
I have reached out to Luscious but it took her like 4 hours to respond. I had already made other plans by the time she got back to me. From her ads if you are looking for rimming or BLS that's not going to happen.
In any event, good luck.Last edited by DoodleKatz; 07-04-26 at 10:50. Reason: Clarity
-
07-04-26 00:41 #17328Senior Member

Posts: 638Lilly
She's out for now, but she's one really big fight away from taking bareback anal creampies again from you degenerate fucks. You can pray for her relationship to break up. She straight up told me that if her dude fucks up, she'd be calling me right away so I could come over and cum in all ass again. Sounds like it's just a matter of time.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 20:44 #17327Senior Member

Posts: 254Great. Got to cross her off my list now.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 17:23 #17326Senior Member

Posts: 101Courtney. Raw CIP
Just FYI, as I know this is an old thread. I've seen other positive reviews of this girl though too. She's now offering raw in her ads and when I was talking services with her, she said she can't do CIM or face but said she was fine with CIP. I passed as that's not my thing but I know there are many others who would love to partake. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/211362845








Reply With Quote






