Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by LBWusg  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBBJ or any other extras.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBWusg  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her looks and performance. What extras did she offer?
    Yes BBJ on the table, other extras YMMV. I'd say pics are accurate, I'm personally very attracted to her, she has a nice body, nice face. Performance has been good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockkeatz  [View Original Post]
    What is she looking for in return and how does she preferred to be contacted? I don't have an account either.
    She is ok with PPM. You can DM me if you want for contact info.

  2. #6873

    Asian Leah from NH

    Asian Leah from New Haven: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-4cbb3ea2bff5.

    When I contacted her, she gave me a number that I realized was already on my phone, it was from a latino chick named Zaria, I asked her if she was Zaria and she blocked me right away Haha!!

  3. #6872

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Doc. You still need digits?
    That'd be great although not sure I'd reach out in the immediate. I haven't been on here much. I have been near the end of my rope w / stg. I have, in the last 3 weeks been blessed with an absolute gem of a woman. My only fear is that the shine is going to wear off & she will be gone like a fart in the wind. So a plan b would be nice.

  4. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d
    What is she looking for in return and how does she preferred to be contacted? I don't have an account either.

  5. #6870
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d
    How would you rate her looks and performance. What extras did she offer?

  6. #6869
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d
    Does she offer BBBJ or any other extras.

  7. #6868

    Mariah

    I haven't re-upped my SA subscription in a few months so I can't vouch for any of the newer ladies on there, but Mariah has been a pretty consistent thing for me. She's pretty open schedule wise and usually down for something last minute if I need something quick. She's pretty shy and quiet in person but gets more open once you start getting into things. Pics accurate. Pretty open-minded. Had a lot of good times with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d

  8. #6867
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I know that she is nuts, but was she at least good in bed?
    Seen her a few times a few years back, she just lays there and that's it. There's a bad smell downstairs, she got nice boobs that's it.

  9. #6866

    Still need?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got this little honeys digits. I've tried seeking & secret benefits with zero results.
    Doc. You still need digits?

  10. #6865

    Dead Fish

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I know that she is nuts, but was she at least good in bed?
    She was a dead fish when I saw her at her mom's place a couple years ago. A definite no repeat.

  11. #6864

  12. #6863

    Random Texts too

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is the number I have.
    I've gotten more than a few "Good Morning hun" texts from "her" as well.

    Annoying. I blocked the number.

  13. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with her too. Didn't solidify meeting but she said 200 at her place.

    Number ends in 9051. Right?
    Yes that is the number I have.

  14. #6861

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    The account is running afront for a fast house in Bridgeport. I booked a second date after she cancelled the first time but I never really intended to go see her.

    Low and behold, two hours or so before game time I get a text that she doesn't feel well but offers two friends. I called her a bullshitter. I have a mind to report the account but I don't know if I want to upsload shots of my texts to her.

    Either way, if you was a Latina fast house in BPT, hit her up. Just know that whoever you talk to is not who you're going to see.
    I was talking with her too. Didn't solidify meeting but she said 200 at her place.

    Number ends in 9051. Right?

  15. #6860
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I know that she is nuts, but was she at least good in bed?
    Never met her. Too many bad reviews and did not gwt a good vibe when we chatted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape