Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 25015
-
07-01-26 09:31 #24595Senior Member

Posts: 231Kelly
Thats kelly. I've seen her a few times. I like her and she's sweet. Thats not her in the pics at all. She's shirt and thick blond curly hair. Nice apartment. Well kept. Have never seen any demons in her but youll be on a couch or on a blanket on the floor. No fiv. Oral game is great. FS she gets into it. I've repeated a few times.
Originally Posted by Hotboy1988
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 21:31 #24594Senior Member

Posts: 389Yes I think there was a report ashile ago of her spraying mace at someone.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 19:36 #24593Senior Member

Posts: 150Lexi
How can you be confused? She as been discussed and reviiewed ad infinitum for months. She lives in Riverside and does not use the name Lexi any longer. STG Brunette Babe!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 19:20 #24592Senior Member

Posts: 1405I wouldn't go near anyone with the last name of fenty.
Originally Posted by Hotboy1988
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 16:52 #24591Senior Member

Posts: 389No I haven't it was only outcall.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
That's too bad to hear she's gotten that way.
-
06-30-26 16:00 #24590Senior Member

Posts: 4544https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/359047380122
Is anyone paying this girl that much money??
-
06-30-26 15:01 #24589Regular Member

Posts: 23Alishia
Was in the mood for a BBBJCIM recently so texted her. Responded right away and off I went. Nice and friendly enough but also seemed strung out on something. House was a disaster but area used for the deed was sufficient. Just not enough of a looker for me to return. Also doesn't swallow but to each is own, price is good.
-
06-30-26 14:42 #24588Senior Member

Posts: 389It was only outcall.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 13:10 #24587Regular Member

Posts: 19Lauren
Anyone try her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/056887855093
-
06-30-26 12:13 #24586Regular Member

Posts: 19https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/833594531994
Anyone have fun with this one yet? Thanks.
-
06-30-26 10:36 #24585Senior Member

Posts: 4544Devin
I still don't recommend her at all. I'm a sample guy and when a service is boring for me. I think it would be even worse for you. She put no effort and she gained weight. She not fat but the picture on her ad look better.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 08:45 #24584Senior Member

Posts: 759Have you seen her since incall is appt. In pvd?
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 22:23 #24583Senior Member

Posts: 4544I was going to go see her until she gave me that address and I realized that house have camera on every stairs. So I'm all set.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 22:18 #24582Senior Member

Posts: 4544It would be nice if you can post a screenshot so a lot of guys don't get confused on which Lexi again.
Originally Posted by Mikepicas6
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 22:05 #24581Senior Member

Posts: 661Just keep in mind
Every pic except the last one is heavily filtered / enchanced. You can tell by all the stars and other things floating around and other things. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




