Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24504

    Gh

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tasked or been with one of the lovely looking morsels at this place? They seem to roll through chicks rather rapidly here. Looks like home base is Chicago. Similar price to other agencies. I am really tempted.

    https://good-heaven.com/jeni2/
    Seen a good many of them. They are independent girls that spend about 2 wks, rotating around the different Korean agencies. The service is pretty amazing to me. The pics are typically a good representation of the girls, some are better than the photos and some are not. I haven't seen any that I'd walk away from so that is good. There is a Latina girl coming back at the end of the month that if you like really hot short Latin curves, she's it. The best doggy I've the bed I've ever had! It's a good agency and pretty good variety of girls.

  2. #24503

    Korean Connection??

    Has anyone tasked or been with one of the lovely looking morsels at this place? They seem to roll through chicks rather rapidly here. Looks like home base is Chicago. Similar price to other agencies. I am really tempted.

    https://good-heaven.com/jeni2/

  3. #24502

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try Sam at DI because I was tired of the Asian scene for a while and wanted someone who was sexy, kind of slutty, and wild (that is SAM). When I say slutty I mean she initiates the action and puts a lot into it. Great kisser and passionate. Deeeeeeeep French Kissing is regular, - nice body, skinny with a nice round butt and real tits (some sag but real and sensitive nipples). We went at it a good 45 minutes of the hour while resting snuggling and talking between sessions.

    Yeah it is a bit pricey but worth every minute. I will repeat.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/sam/
    Definitely agree! I've always loved how she's just a **** for it. Great kisser and cuddler and she will do damn near anything with your dick. We've had a few FF sessions that were just amazing. Head off the side of the bed was the best. One of the best lays you can have for sure.

  4. #24501

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Erick123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link to her or contact info for her?
    It is post #24483. The information you seek (link containing contact info) is literally on the 2nd page. Another option is to click "View Original Post" on the post you quoted like 3-4 times, which would lead you to the original post.

  5. #24500

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    I fully concur with RedFox assessment of Lauren. Not bad to look at all. Nice creamy pussy too. Will add to the rotation.
    Does anyone have a link to her or contact info for her?

  6. #24499

    Still there

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    She had an incall and it was southeast at Brookville Road and 465.
    I fully concur with RedFox assessment of Lauren. Not bad to look at all. Nice creamy pussy too. Will add to the rotation.

  7. #24498

    Warning. Scam

    I heard today from a well-known, now somewhat under the radar provider, who is also a friend, that someone on Tryst going by the name of Vivian Isabelle stole my friend's photos and is impersonating her, and scamming for deposits. Passing this along at her request. I recommend that you avoid.

  8. #24497
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her pics. Does BBBJ. Smells like smoke and kitty is stinky. Not GFE and had some dirty black feet.
    Other than that she is a pretty good fuck 😀.

    I saw her a few times. Once her pussy got the ick I stopped seeing her. That was a couple of years ago.

  9. #24496
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her post, but she's car date or out call only, which I might have a problem with. Does anyone have experience with her, or any kind of background info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/636763901869
    Looks like her pics. Does BBBJ. Smells like smoke and kitty is stinky. Not GFE and had some dirty black feet.

  10. #24495

    First Impressions of Sam

    I decided to try Sam at DI because I was tired of the Asian scene for a while and wanted someone who was sexy, kind of slutty, and wild (that is SAM). When I say slutty I mean she initiates the action and puts a lot into it. Great kisser and passionate. Deeeeeeeep French Kissing is regular, - nice body, skinny with a nice round butt and real tits (some sag but real and sensitive nipples). We went at it a good 45 minutes of the hour while resting snuggling and talking between sessions.

    Yeah it is a bit pricey but worth every minute. I will repeat.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/sam/

  11. #24494

    Try searching

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her post, but she's car date or out call only, which I might have a problem with. Does anyone have experience with her, or any kind of background info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/636763901869
    Chas or Chasity. This thread and news and media reports I believe also has info on her.

  12. #24493
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks RedFox. I can see what you mean. Not bad on the eyes at all.

    Which side of town and does she offer incall?
    She looks good, what was the damage?

  13. #24492

    Says she's the sweetest thing?

    I keep seeing her post, but she's car date or out call only, which I might have a problem with. Does anyone have experience with her, or any kind of background info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/636763901869

  14. #24491
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks RedFox. I can see what you mean. Not bad on the eyes at all.

    Which side of town and does she offer incall?
    She had an incall and it was southeast at Brookville Road and 465.

  15. #24490

    Lauren?

    Thanks RedFox. I can see what you mean. Not bad on the eyes at all.

    Which side of town and does she offer incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    She caught my eye and. I figure I should give her a shot. She looks different from her pics because she dyed her hair red and eyebrows. She still looks good but the picture are a little better. Face is a 9/10. Body is a little saggy but still nice. I think she had a kid because she has a little pooch and tits sag. Still really sexy just not as tight as her pics and not a bbw. She is sexy and has soft skin and the pussy smelled great. She has a nice small ass that still has a curve.

    The BBBJ was good. No rush. We did mish for a bit then doggy and I asked her to ride me to completion. She doesn't allow kissing at least for me but would have been a lot better if she did. Was able to negotiate 1. 50 for hh.

    Overall I would repeat. She is sexy, friendly, and service was good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211085134

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape