Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 24823
-
07-01-26 19:29 #24508Senior Member

Posts: 45Other than that she is a pretty good fuck 😀.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
I saw her a few times. Once her pussy got the ick I stopped seeing her. That was a couple of years ago.
-
06-30-26 21:55 #24507Senior Member

Posts: 808Looks like her pics. Does BBBJ. Smells like smoke and kitty is stinky. Not GFE and had some dirty black feet.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 19:13 #24506Senior Member

Posts: 238First Impressions of Sam
I decided to try Sam at DI because I was tired of the Asian scene for a while and wanted someone who was sexy, kind of slutty, and wild (that is SAM). When I say slutty I mean she initiates the action and puts a lot into it. Great kisser and passionate. Deeeeeeeep French Kissing is regular, - nice body, skinny with a nice round butt and real tits (some sag but real and sensitive nipples). We went at it a good 45 minutes of the hour while resting snuggling and talking between sessions.
Yeah it is a bit pricey but worth every minute. I will repeat.
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/sam/
-
06-30-26 17:14 #24505Senior Member

Posts: 960Try searching
Chas or Chasity. This thread and news and media reports I believe also has info on her.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 13:25 #24504Senior Member

Posts: 173She looks good, what was the damage?
Originally Posted by IndyAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 13:20 #24503Senior Member

Posts: 173Says she's the sweetest thing?
I keep seeing her post, but she's car date or out call only, which I might have a problem with. Does anyone have experience with her, or any kind of background info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/636763901869
-
06-29-26 22:06 #24502Senior Member

Posts: 808She had an incall and it was southeast at Brookville Road and 465.
Originally Posted by IndyAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 21:19 #24501Senior Member

Posts: 142Lauren?
Thanks RedFox. I can see what you mean. Not bad on the eyes at all.
Which side of town and does she offer incall?
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 19:31 #24500Senior Member

Posts: 60Saw her years ago
I saw her a few years ago as well. She had more rules for a higher price, but overall it was a good vibe for my visit and I will pay a little more and make some compromises (like CBJ) if the girl is actually hot. Can't attest to what recent visits are like though so take this with a grain of salt. Also she was staying in a very nice hotel downtown which definitely made me more comfortable with the visit.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 17:45 #24499Senior Member

Posts: 56I seriously appreciate the leg work man and thanks IndySly for your input as well!
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 11:59 #24498Senior Member

Posts: 753If you have accounts here you can read some reviews. I would say to take some of them with a grain of salt though, as I do remember reading some reviews on her before and most had said she was definitely not worth it, and those pics of her are definitely filtered and older.
Originally Posted by InTheSticks317
[View Original Post]
https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=77775
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-316523?page=1
I know I remember someone else mentioning she had very hit and miss reviews as well, but again I do remember reading some reviews at one point and time regarding her and they all mentioned that the experience was not worth it for what she is asking. Also basically everything covered, no GFE, lots of rules, etc. On the Eccie side you can see the majority of her reviews would not recommend. Here are some more links that may help with that if you aren't able to see them.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2972931
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2958083
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2944846
Hope this helps and Stay Safe.
-
06-29-26 10:37 #24497Regular Member

Posts: 9I've seen her in the past when she visited. I believe she's local to the St. Louis area. But for whatever reason, she adds Indianapolis to her home city when she in a nearby. Annoying because she was worth the visit from what I remember. From the looks of it, she's in Ohio at the moment.
Originally Posted by InTheSticks317
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 07:31 #24496Senior Member

Posts: 56Kimberly
Messaged this one and no response. Has anyone had any luck?
https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-
-
06-29-26 06:59 #24495Senior Member

Posts: 80Visiting state fair area
Any white skinny spinners near the state grounds or north by broad ripple?
Age doesn't manner, trashy as long as safe is ok, I'll leave a report.
-
06-28-26 13:51 #24494Senior Member

Posts: 808Lauren
She caught my eye and. I figure I should give her a shot. She looks different from her pics because she dyed her hair red and eyebrows. She still looks good but the picture are a little better. Face is a 9/10. Body is a little saggy but still nice. I think she had a kid because she has a little pooch and tits sag. Still really sexy just not as tight as her pics and not a bbw. She is sexy and has soft skin and the pussy smelled great. She has a nice small ass that still has a curve.
The BBBJ was good. No rush. We did mish for a bit then doggy and I asked her to ride me to completion. She doesn't allow kissing at least for me but would have been a lot better if she did. Was able to negotiate 1. 50 for hh.
Overall I would repeat. She is sexy, friendly, and service was good.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211085134









Reply With Quote






