Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24496
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her post, but she's car date or out call only, which I might have a problem with. Does anyone have experience with her, or any kind of background info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/636763901869
    Looks like her pics. Does BBBJ. Smells like smoke and kitty is stinky. Not GFE and had some dirty black feet.

  2. #24495

    First Impressions of Sam

    I decided to try Sam at DI because I was tired of the Asian scene for a while and wanted someone who was sexy, kind of slutty, and wild (that is SAM). When I say slutty I mean she initiates the action and puts a lot into it. Great kisser and passionate. Deeeeeeeep French Kissing is regular, - nice body, skinny with a nice round butt and real tits (some sag but real and sensitive nipples). We went at it a good 45 minutes of the hour while resting snuggling and talking between sessions.

    Yeah it is a bit pricey but worth every minute. I will repeat.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/sam/

  3. #24494

    Try searching

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her post, but she's car date or out call only, which I might have a problem with. Does anyone have experience with her, or any kind of background info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/636763901869
    Chas or Chasity. This thread and news and media reports I believe also has info on her.

  4. #24493
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks RedFox. I can see what you mean. Not bad on the eyes at all.

    Which side of town and does she offer incall?
    She looks good, what was the damage?

  5. #24492

    Says she's the sweetest thing?

    I keep seeing her post, but she's car date or out call only, which I might have a problem with. Does anyone have experience with her, or any kind of background info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/636763901869

  6. #24491
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks RedFox. I can see what you mean. Not bad on the eyes at all.

    Which side of town and does she offer incall?
    She had an incall and it was southeast at Brookville Road and 465.

  7. #24490

    Lauren?

    Thanks RedFox. I can see what you mean. Not bad on the eyes at all.

    Which side of town and does she offer incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    She caught my eye and. I figure I should give her a shot. She looks different from her pics because she dyed her hair red and eyebrows. She still looks good but the picture are a little better. Face is a 9/10. Body is a little saggy but still nice. I think she had a kid because she has a little pooch and tits sag. Still really sexy just not as tight as her pics and not a bbw. She is sexy and has soft skin and the pussy smelled great. She has a nice small ass that still has a curve.

    The BBBJ was good. No rush. We did mish for a bit then doggy and I asked her to ride me to completion. She doesn't allow kissing at least for me but would have been a lot better if she did. Was able to negotiate 1. 50 for hh.

    Overall I would repeat. She is sexy, friendly, and service was good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211085134

  8. #24489

    Saw her years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Agree with GSG.

    She's good looking enough but isn't really into it. She used to dance at PT's on the east side and has a hairy never region if that's what you are into.

    I'm going by when I seen her years ago for about $. 6 qv.
    I saw her a few years ago as well. She had more rules for a higher price, but overall it was a good vibe for my visit and I will pay a little more and make some compromises (like CBJ) if the girl is actually hot. Can't attest to what recent visits are like though so take this with a grain of salt. Also she was staying in a very nice hotel downtown which definitely made me more comfortable with the visit.

  9. #24488
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    If you have accounts here you can read some reviews. I would say to take some of them with a grain of salt though, as I do remember reading some reviews on her before and most had said she was definitely not worth it, and those pics of her are definitely filtered and older.

    https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=77775

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-316523?page=1

    I know I remember someone else mentioning she had very hit and miss reviews as well, but again I do remember reading some reviews at one point and time regarding her and they all mentioned that the experience was not worth it for what she is asking. Also basically everything covered, no GFE, lots of rules, etc. On the Eccie side you can see the majority of her reviews would not recommend. Here are some more links that may help with that if you aren't able to see them.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2972931

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2958083

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2944846

    Hope this helps and Stay Safe.
    I seriously appreciate the leg work man and thanks IndySly for your input as well!

  10. #24487
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheSticks317  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one and no response. Has anyone had any luck?

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-
    If you have accounts here you can read some reviews. I would say to take some of them with a grain of salt though, as I do remember reading some reviews on her before and most had said she was definitely not worth it, and those pics of her are definitely filtered and older.

    https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=77775

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-316523?page=1

    I know I remember someone else mentioning she had very hit and miss reviews as well, but again I do remember reading some reviews at one point and time regarding her and they all mentioned that the experience was not worth it for what she is asking. Also basically everything covered, no GFE, lots of rules, etc. On the Eccie side you can see the majority of her reviews would not recommend. Here are some more links that may help with that if you aren't able to see them.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2972931

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2958083

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2944846

    Hope this helps and Stay Safe.

  11. #24486
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheSticks317  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one and no response. Has anyone had any luck?

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-
    I've seen her in the past when she visited. I believe she's local to the St. Louis area. But for whatever reason, she adds Indianapolis to her home city when she in a nearby. Annoying because she was worth the visit from what I remember. From the looks of it, she's in Ohio at the moment.

  12. #24485

    Kimberly

    Messaged this one and no response. Has anyone had any luck?

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-

  13. #24484

    Visiting state fair area

    Any white skinny spinners near the state grounds or north by broad ripple?

    Age doesn't manner, trashy as long as safe is ok, I'll leave a report.

  14. #24483

    Lauren

    She caught my eye and. I figure I should give her a shot. She looks different from her pics because she dyed her hair red and eyebrows. She still looks good but the picture are a little better. Face is a 9/10. Body is a little saggy but still nice. I think she had a kid because she has a little pooch and tits sag. Still really sexy just not as tight as her pics and not a bbw. She is sexy and has soft skin and the pussy smelled great. She has a nice small ass that still has a curve.

    The BBBJ was good. No rush. We did mish for a bit then doggy and I asked her to ride me to completion. She doesn't allow kissing at least for me but would have been a lot better if she did. Was able to negotiate 1. 50 for hh.

    Overall I would repeat. She is sexy, friendly, and service was good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211085134

  15. #24482
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33  [View Original Post]
    I made a video with her in handcuffs & ankle cuffs She's down for BBFS and etc. She isn't very pretty without makeup and all that though.
    I have seen her without make up and she just looks methed out. I had to walk away since she was charging a lot to look pretty ugly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape