Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24505

    Gh

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tasked or been with one of the lovely looking morsels at this place? They seem to roll through chicks rather rapidly here. Looks like home base is Chicago. Similar price to other agencies. I am really tempted.

    https://good-heaven.com/jeni2/
    It's a great service with a nice quiet location. Every visit has gone well, last two Joo and SuJi were some of the best I have seen. Scroll down to the Korean Girls Thread for details.

    Andes.

  2. #24504

    Gh

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tasked or been with one of the lovely looking morsels at this place? They seem to roll through chicks rather rapidly here. Looks like home base is Chicago. Similar price to other agencies. I am really tempted.

    https://good-heaven.com/jeni2/
    Seen a good many of them. They are independent girls that spend about 2 wks, rotating around the different Korean agencies. The service is pretty amazing to me. The pics are typically a good representation of the girls, some are better than the photos and some are not. I haven't seen any that I'd walk away from so that is good. There is a Latina girl coming back at the end of the month that if you like really hot short Latin curves, she's it. The best doggy I've the bed I've ever had! It's a good agency and pretty good variety of girls.

  3. #24503

    Korean Connection??

    Has anyone tasked or been with one of the lovely looking morsels at this place? They seem to roll through chicks rather rapidly here. Looks like home base is Chicago. Similar price to other agencies. I am really tempted.

    https://good-heaven.com/jeni2/

  4. #24502

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try Sam at DI because I was tired of the Asian scene for a while and wanted someone who was sexy, kind of slutty, and wild (that is SAM). When I say slutty I mean she initiates the action and puts a lot into it. Great kisser and passionate. Deeeeeeeep French Kissing is regular, - nice body, skinny with a nice round butt and real tits (some sag but real and sensitive nipples). We went at it a good 45 minutes of the hour while resting snuggling and talking between sessions.

    Yeah it is a bit pricey but worth every minute. I will repeat.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/sam/
    Definitely agree! I've always loved how she's just a **** for it. Great kisser and cuddler and she will do damn near anything with your dick. We've had a few FF sessions that were just amazing. Head off the side of the bed was the best. One of the best lays you can have for sure.

  5. #24501

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Erick123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link to her or contact info for her?
    It is post #24483. The information you seek (link containing contact info) is literally on the 2nd page. Another option is to click "View Original Post" on the post you quoted like 3-4 times, which would lead you to the original post.

  6. #24500

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    I fully concur with RedFox assessment of Lauren. Not bad to look at all. Nice creamy pussy too. Will add to the rotation.
    Does anyone have a link to her or contact info for her?

  7. #24499

    Still there

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    She had an incall and it was southeast at Brookville Road and 465.
    I fully concur with RedFox assessment of Lauren. Not bad to look at all. Nice creamy pussy too. Will add to the rotation.

  8. #24498

    Warning. Scam

    I heard today from a well-known, now somewhat under the radar provider, who is also a friend, that someone on Tryst going by the name of Vivian Isabelle stole my friend's photos and is impersonating her, and scamming for deposits. Passing this along at her request. I recommend that you avoid.

  9. #24497
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her pics. Does BBBJ. Smells like smoke and kitty is stinky. Not GFE and had some dirty black feet.
    Other than that she is a pretty good fuck 😀.

    I saw her a few times. Once her pussy got the ick I stopped seeing her. That was a couple of years ago.

  10. #24496
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her post, but she's car date or out call only, which I might have a problem with. Does anyone have experience with her, or any kind of background info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/636763901869
    Looks like her pics. Does BBBJ. Smells like smoke and kitty is stinky. Not GFE and had some dirty black feet.

  11. #24495

    First Impressions of Sam

    I decided to try Sam at DI because I was tired of the Asian scene for a while and wanted someone who was sexy, kind of slutty, and wild (that is SAM). When I say slutty I mean she initiates the action and puts a lot into it. Great kisser and passionate. Deeeeeeeep French Kissing is regular, - nice body, skinny with a nice round butt and real tits (some sag but real and sensitive nipples). We went at it a good 45 minutes of the hour while resting snuggling and talking between sessions.

    Yeah it is a bit pricey but worth every minute. I will repeat.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/sam/

  12. #24494

    Try searching

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her post, but she's car date or out call only, which I might have a problem with. Does anyone have experience with her, or any kind of background info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/636763901869
    Chas or Chasity. This thread and news and media reports I believe also has info on her.

  13. #24493
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks RedFox. I can see what you mean. Not bad on the eyes at all.

    Which side of town and does she offer incall?
    She looks good, what was the damage?

  14. #24492

    Says she's the sweetest thing?

    I keep seeing her post, but she's car date or out call only, which I might have a problem with. Does anyone have experience with her, or any kind of background info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/636763901869

  15. #24491
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks RedFox. I can see what you mean. Not bad on the eyes at all.

    Which side of town and does she offer incall?
    She had an incall and it was southeast at Brookville Road and 465.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape