Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Submit Review
Page 44 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 18362
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17717
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Nataliyaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c24974b7e1dc

    Face is ok but she's a BBW. I'm guessing she's 180+ lbs at 5'2". Didn't discuss anything with her after seeing her photos. Just not for me.

    Melissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b

    Looking for online arrangement only.

    Karla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-62f233408b6e

    Never had intention to meet her but chatted with her just for shots and giggles and gather Intel. I offered 350 and that wasn't enough for her. She was very polite though. I didn't feel like wasting more time after.

    Happy hunting!
    Karla can be had for another 100, if you are looking for some date to we pork with. To be honest, that definitely her ceiling though. I wouldn't go past 400/450 range.

  2. #17716

    If it is

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    If it is her amazon goes to Dubai.

  3. #17715

    Not active right now!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get with this chick for quite awhile. Multiple new phone #'s, random texts of "hey"; actually spoke on the phone with her at one point and thought she was on her way from Bethesda! She's flakier than I am LOL!!

  4. #17714
    Nataliyaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c24974b7e1dc

    Face is ok but she's a BBW. I'm guessing she's 180+ lbs at 5'2". Didn't discuss anything with her after seeing her photos. Just not for me.

    Melissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b

    Looking for online arrangement only.

    Karla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-62f233408b6e

    Never had intention to meet her but chatted with her just for shots and giggles and gather Intel. I offered 350 and that wasn't enough for her. She was very polite though. I didn't feel like wasting more time after.

    Happy hunting!

  5. #17713

  6. #17712

    Profile active, or am I blocked?


  7. #17711

  8. #17710
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    You can pick up poon in a strip club. To quote some brother from the Richmond board the chick is already comfortable showing everyone the goods so letting you stick your dick in her is no big deal. Prior to discovering sugar and when I was younger I banged 4. One worked in a closed club that used to be off Backlick Road in Springfield. She needed rent money. Another was a Hispanic chick here from Miami during one of the Hurricanes there. Another just wanted me to stick around to closing time so she could get a safe ride home and the 4th I never saw dance, just happened to meet her on the metro and spark up a conversation. Don't be obvious, be dressed well, and don't shower them with cash while they dance. Most of them know the drill. I've been told the same can be had at Hooters by a chick that used to work there although no personal experience yet.
    Yeah I used to visit the clubs in RVA. I personally hate strip clubs. I did take one home. I personally think the success rate is way to low to be reliable source to hit some ass. I tip my hat to guys who can pull it off though.

    On a complete side note, I did end up meeting Bunny. Yes I know few don't want to hear updates. But I got to got curious what all the fuss was about. I'm still kinda confused. Thought the session went really well. I had absolutely zero issue. She seems like a decent girl. She didn't budge on anything (price and CFS) but I needed to bust. If she actually budged on those, I might repeat. But overall good time. She must've pissed some of why'all off I guess. But YMMV right?

    Stay safe brothers.

  9. #17709

    Strip Clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Well good news is why'all confirmed she's real at least LOL.

    Strip clubs aren't my thing however. I find them to be pointless. That's just from my experience.

    I'll try the tryst route and see if I get anywhere.

    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    You can pick up poon in a strip club. To quote some brother from the Richmond board the chick is already comfortable showing everyone the goods so letting you stick your dick in her is no big deal. Prior to discovering sugar and when I was younger I banged 4. One worked in a closed club that used to be off Backlick Road in Springfield. She needed rent money. Another was a Hispanic chick here from Miami during one of the Hurricanes there. Another just wanted me to stick around to closing time so she could get a safe ride home and the 4th I never saw dance, just happened to meet her on the metro and spark up a conversation. Don't be obvious, be dressed well, and don't shower them with cash while they dance. Most of them know the drill. I've been told the same can be had at Hooters by a chick that used to work there although no personal experience yet.

  10. #17708

    Plus One

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She has great pics but her face is weird. Just really look at it. She's actually busted.

    Plus she has sorority girl whatever. She's as ghetto as one can get.
    I'll agree she has a smoking body but that face is busted. I invested a few bucks into her social media profiles and this ***** is all about simps. Findom, feet worship, selling used socks, etc. She's been on here awhile so I guess she is making a go of it. For those of us not into some ***** telling us what to do, avoid.

  11. #17707
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She has great pics but her face is weird. Just really look at it. She's actually busted.

    Plus she has sorority girl whatever. She's as ghetto as one can get.
    Agree and that's probably with ton of make up on it.

  12. #17706
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    But since money is not an issue for you maybe you can offer her a big number for FS to get her to "make an exception".
    I suspect if you tried this, the result would be more of the same bait and switch.

  13. #17705
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    In addition to what other members have said about her, she is a "findom" escort on tryst. I hit her up to try and set up a meet through her listed number but she said she doesn't offer FS. But since money is not an issue for you maybe you can offer her a big number for FS to get her to "make an exception".

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/spoiluna

    Also she has a crazy hot body, but don't be fooled by the pound of make up she has on. She has some preview vids on her social media without makeup and she's hideous.
    She has great pics but her face is weird. Just really look at it. She's actually busted.

    Plus she has sorority girl whatever. She's as ghetto as one can get.

  14. #17704
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    In addition to what other members have said about her, she is a "findom" escort on tryst. I hit her up to try and set up a meet through her listed number but she said she doesn't offer FS. But since money is not an issue for you maybe you can offer her a big number for FS to get her to "make an exception".

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/spoiluna

    Also she has a crazy hot body, but don't be fooled by the pound of make up she has on. She has some preview vids on her social media without makeup and she's hideous.
    Well good news is why'all confirmed she's real at least LOL.

    Strip clubs aren't my thing however. I find them to be pointless. That's just from my experience.

    I'll try the tryst route and see if I get anywhere.

    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

  15. #17703
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Yeah StuckNmiddle, that's been the case with that one. I was rooting for you to have a different outcome (or at least for her to show up, WTF). I was almost in your shoes till I asked about her here and did a little digging. We have the same weakness LOL.
    Brothers, happy merica day and use the forum to vet some of these chicks and preventing them from wasting your time. We had number of posts on this one. As Frank points, well known rinser. Blacklisted forever in my book.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape