Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 18337
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17722
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to her for awhile and even agreed on ppm (I think we landed on 500) but scheduling didn't work out. She seems like a sweet girl, comms were bit slow though.

  2. #17721
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    She was off the site for a bit and just came back on recently but looks like she took her profile down again. She's pretty but she literally "just lays there". It was boring. And she has 2 semi-deflated balloons probably from weight loss. But at least she's real. She was a one and done for me.

  3. #17720
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I have two acct (one paid and one free) she is not available on either.

  4. #17719

    Any updates

    Anyone seen either of these two:

    Ashley.

    I've been chatting with her off and on for a few weeks now and she seems pretty cool. Plenty flirtatious text between the two and she's been wanting to meet but our schedules have not lined up. Going to try to link up next week for a drink and go from there. Has anyone seen her before? Is she worth the effort or should I take our schedules not lining up as a sign to just move on. These way too much potential out there to be stuck on one LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-302fc9a8bec4

    Kryssie.

    She reached out and we've been messaging this past week. Seems cool! We're meeting up this Friday so wanted to see if anyone one has any experience with this one or has seen before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-c5bf7e635ea3

  5. #17718

    She deleted the profile

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Profile no longer there. It's not you.

  6. #17717
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Nataliyaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c24974b7e1dc

    Face is ok but she's a BBW. I'm guessing she's 180+ lbs at 5'2". Didn't discuss anything with her after seeing her photos. Just not for me.

    Melissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b

    Looking for online arrangement only.

    Karla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-62f233408b6e

    Never had intention to meet her but chatted with her just for shots and giggles and gather Intel. I offered 350 and that wasn't enough for her. She was very polite though. I didn't feel like wasting more time after.

    Happy hunting!
    Karla can be had for another 100, if you are looking for some date to we pork with. To be honest, that definitely her ceiling though. I wouldn't go past 400/450 range.

  7. #17716

    If it is

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    If it is her amazon goes to Dubai.

  8. #17715

    Not active right now!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get with this chick for quite awhile. Multiple new phone #'s, random texts of "hey"; actually spoke on the phone with her at one point and thought she was on her way from Bethesda! She's flakier than I am LOL!!

  9. #17714
    Nataliyaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c24974b7e1dc

    Face is ok but she's a BBW. I'm guessing she's 180+ lbs at 5'2". Didn't discuss anything with her after seeing her photos. Just not for me.

    Melissa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-c20f50c40a3b

    Looking for online arrangement only.

    Karla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-62f233408b6e

    Never had intention to meet her but chatted with her just for shots and giggles and gather Intel. I offered 350 and that wasn't enough for her. She was very polite though. I didn't feel like wasting more time after.

    Happy hunting!

  10. #17713

  11. #17712

    Profile active, or am I blocked?


  12. #17711

  13. #17710
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    You can pick up poon in a strip club. To quote some brother from the Richmond board the chick is already comfortable showing everyone the goods so letting you stick your dick in her is no big deal. Prior to discovering sugar and when I was younger I banged 4. One worked in a closed club that used to be off Backlick Road in Springfield. She needed rent money. Another was a Hispanic chick here from Miami during one of the Hurricanes there. Another just wanted me to stick around to closing time so she could get a safe ride home and the 4th I never saw dance, just happened to meet her on the metro and spark up a conversation. Don't be obvious, be dressed well, and don't shower them with cash while they dance. Most of them know the drill. I've been told the same can be had at Hooters by a chick that used to work there although no personal experience yet.
    Yeah I used to visit the clubs in RVA. I personally hate strip clubs. I did take one home. I personally think the success rate is way to low to be reliable source to hit some ass. I tip my hat to guys who can pull it off though.

    On a complete side note, I did end up meeting Bunny. Yes I know few don't want to hear updates. But I got to got curious what all the fuss was about. I'm still kinda confused. Thought the session went really well. I had absolutely zero issue. She seems like a decent girl. She didn't budge on anything (price and CFS) but I needed to bust. If she actually budged on those, I might repeat. But overall good time. She must've pissed some of why'all off I guess. But YMMV right?

    Stay safe brothers.

  14. #17709

    Strip Clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Well good news is why'all confirmed she's real at least LOL.

    Strip clubs aren't my thing however. I find them to be pointless. That's just from my experience.

    I'll try the tryst route and see if I get anywhere.

    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    You can pick up poon in a strip club. To quote some brother from the Richmond board the chick is already comfortable showing everyone the goods so letting you stick your dick in her is no big deal. Prior to discovering sugar and when I was younger I banged 4. One worked in a closed club that used to be off Backlick Road in Springfield. She needed rent money. Another was a Hispanic chick here from Miami during one of the Hurricanes there. Another just wanted me to stick around to closing time so she could get a safe ride home and the 4th I never saw dance, just happened to meet her on the metro and spark up a conversation. Don't be obvious, be dressed well, and don't shower them with cash while they dance. Most of them know the drill. I've been told the same can be had at Hooters by a chick that used to work there although no personal experience yet.

  15. #17708

    Plus One

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She has great pics but her face is weird. Just really look at it. She's actually busted.

    Plus she has sorority girl whatever. She's as ghetto as one can get.
    I'll agree she has a smoking body but that face is busted. I invested a few bucks into her social media profiles and this ***** is all about simps. Findom, feet worship, selling used socks, etc. She's been on here awhile so I guess she is making a go of it. For those of us not into some ***** telling us what to do, avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape