Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

NoVA SugarBabies

+
Page 43 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 18337
Come and Relax
  1. #17707
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She has great pics but her face is weird. Just really look at it. She's actually busted.

    Plus she has sorority girl whatever. She's as ghetto as one can get.
    Agree and that's probably with ton of make up on it.

  2. #17706
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    But since money is not an issue for you maybe you can offer her a big number for FS to get her to "make an exception".
    I suspect if you tried this, the result would be more of the same bait and switch.

  3. #17705
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    In addition to what other members have said about her, she is a "findom" escort on tryst. I hit her up to try and set up a meet through her listed number but she said she doesn't offer FS. But since money is not an issue for you maybe you can offer her a big number for FS to get her to "make an exception".

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/spoiluna

    Also she has a crazy hot body, but don't be fooled by the pound of make up she has on. She has some preview vids on her social media without makeup and she's hideous.
    She has great pics but her face is weird. Just really look at it. She's actually busted.

    Plus she has sorority girl whatever. She's as ghetto as one can get.

  4. #17704
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    In addition to what other members have said about her, she is a "findom" escort on tryst. I hit her up to try and set up a meet through her listed number but she said she doesn't offer FS. But since money is not an issue for you maybe you can offer her a big number for FS to get her to "make an exception".

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/spoiluna

    Also she has a crazy hot body, but don't be fooled by the pound of make up she has on. She has some preview vids on her social media without makeup and she's hideous.
    Well good news is why'all confirmed she's real at least LOL.

    Strip clubs aren't my thing however. I find them to be pointless. That's just from my experience.

    I'll try the tryst route and see if I get anywhere.

    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

  5. #17703
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Yeah StuckNmiddle, that's been the case with that one. I was rooting for you to have a different outcome (or at least for her to show up, WTF). I was almost in your shoes till I asked about her here and did a little digging. We have the same weakness LOL.
    Brothers, happy merica day and use the forum to vet some of these chicks and preventing them from wasting your time. We had number of posts on this one. As Frank points, well known rinser. Blacklisted forever in my book.

  6. #17702
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Willing to buy that chick a god damn yacht.

    Said she was otw and then. Crickets.

    If she had came and let me smash I would have hit you up for a loan to get back on my feet! LOL.

    Back to the grind my friend. Maybe Merica day will bring fruits.
    In addition to what other members have said about her, she is a "findom" escort on tryst. I hit her up to try and set up a meet through her listed number but she said she doesn't offer FS. But since money is not an issue for you maybe you can offer her a big number for FS to get her to "make an exception".

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/spoiluna

    Also she has a crazy hot body, but don't be fooled by the pound of make up she has on. She has some preview vids on her social media without makeup and she's hideous.

  7. #17701
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Willing to buy that chick a god damn yacht.

    Said she was otw and then. Crickets.

    If she had came and let me smash I would have hit you up for a loan to get back on my feet! LOL.

    Back to the grind my friend. Maybe Merica day will bring fruits.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    Do your homework next time. Luna is a well known rinser and scammer. Lots of recent reviews in this thread. Works at the Cloakroom strip club. She directs every connection to the club. Will sell you a $500 room full of all the air dances you want, and for only $500 more she might sit on your lap!

    She also hit me up yesterday for a drink in DC. I'm debating fucking with her because she's dishonest.

    edit: link for the searchers https://members.seeking.com/member/c0410c56-7009-44fc-bf4d-fade3b710e75
    Yeah StuckNmiddle, that's been the case with that one. I was rooting for you to have a different outcome (or at least for her to show up, WTF). I was almost in your shoes till I asked about her here and did a little digging. We have the same weakness LOL.

  8. #17700
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Willing to buy that chick a god damn yacht.

    Said she was otw and then. Crickets.

    If she had came and let me smash I would have hit you up for a loan to get back on my feet! LOL.

    Back to the grind my friend. Maybe Merica day will bring fruits.
    Do your homework next time. Luna is a well known rinser and scammer. Lots of recent reviews in this thread. Works at the Cloakroom strip club. She directs every connection to the club. Will sell you a $500 room full of all the air dances you want, and for only $500 more she might sit on your lap!

    She also hit me up yesterday for a drink in DC. I'm debating fucking with her because she's dishonest.

    edit: link for the searchers https://members.seeking.com/member/c0410c56-7009-44fc-bf4d-fade3b710e75

  9. #17699

    We lost bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    How did it go?
    Willing to buy that chick a god damn yacht.

    Said she was otw and then. Crickets.

    If she had came and let me smash I would have hit you up for a loan to get back on my feet! LOL.

    Back to the grind my friend. Maybe Merica day will bring fruits.

  10. #17698
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-fade3b710e75

    Luna.

    Meeting her tonight at MGM. Haven't discussed pricing yet and don't care at this point LOL. Something about a tall white girl with red hair. I'm a sucker. She can get it all. Hope she's real.
    How did it go?

  11. #17697
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-fade3b710e75

    Luna.

    Meeting her tonight at MGM. Haven't discussed pricing yet and don't care at this point LOL. Something about a tall white girl with red hair. I'm a sucker. She can get it all. Hope she's real.
    Is she real? Are you broke? LOL.

  12. #17696

    Sue

    500 covered, BBBJ. She's very responsive. She's attractive big natural boobs. Older like 30.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AISelect_20260704_005411_Voice.jpg‎  

  13. #17695

    I'm a sucker. Smh

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-fade3b710e75

    Luna.

    Meeting her tonight at MGM. Haven't discussed pricing yet and don't care at this point LOL. Something about a tall white girl with red hair. I'm a sucker. She can get it all. Hope she's real.

  14. #17694
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Yeaaahhhh think I'll take your lead my friend. She looks hot ASF. I'm pretty sure "something from work " will pop up tomorrow for me LOL. Thanks for the heads up.
    Less hot in person and will try to upsell you for everything. No time limit, so I'm not sure she was a true pro when I met her, but I couldn't get over the whiplash from seeing her actual body.

  15. #17693

    Holy smokes

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro!

    I went out with her about a year ago! We were meeting at one of my spots and she showed up like a full blow hooker! Huge fakes hanging out! I was embarrassed and quickly had to escort her out! Went back to my place and after a BJ preview; she wanted to re-negotiate terms, for getting a baby sitter, driving from Bethesda (at the time), etc. I had to play nice just to get her out of my place, b / c she started acting crazy. Body is hot, pretty girl, but abs Bat S. Into holistic shit. I'm sure some have had a good time with her, but I couldn't get her out of my spot with the quickness!

    As far as ppm, I'm sure 500 would get it all done, maybe she is up to 800 now. Anyways be safe!
    Yeaaahhhh think I'll take your lead my friend. She looks hot ASF. I'm pretty sure "something from work " will pop up tomorrow for me LOL. Thanks for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape