Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Submit Review
Results 661 to 675 of 18362
-
07-04-26 14:15 #17702Senior Member

Posts: 112In addition to what other members have said about her, she is a "findom" escort on tryst. I hit her up to try and set up a meet through her listed number but she said she doesn't offer FS. But since money is not an issue for you maybe you can offer her a big number for FS to get her to "make an exception".
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/bdsm/spoiluna
Also she has a crazy hot body, but don't be fooled by the pound of make up she has on. She has some preview vids on her social media without makeup and she's hideous.
-
07-04-26 13:48 #17701Senior Member

Posts: 114
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
Yeah StuckNmiddle, that's been the case with that one. I was rooting for you to have a different outcome (or at least for her to show up, WTF). I was almost in your shoes till I asked about her here and did a little digging. We have the same weakness LOL.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 13:03 #17700Senior Member

Posts: 81Do your homework next time. Luna is a well known rinser and scammer. Lots of recent reviews in this thread. Works at the Cloakroom strip club. She directs every connection to the club. Will sell you a $500 room full of all the air dances you want, and for only $500 more she might sit on your lap!
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
She also hit me up yesterday for a drink in DC. I'm debating fucking with her because she's dishonest.
edit: link for the searchers https://members.seeking.com/member/c0410c56-7009-44fc-bf4d-fade3b710e75
-
07-04-26 12:35 #17699Senior Member

Posts: 232We lost bro
Willing to buy that chick a god damn yacht.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
Said she was otw and then. Crickets.
If she had came and let me smash I would have hit you up for a loan to get back on my feet! LOL.
Back to the grind my friend. Maybe Merica day will bring fruits.
-
07-04-26 10:53 #17698Senior Member

Posts: 114How did it go?
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 10:04 #17697Regular Member

Posts: 17Is she real? Are you broke? LOL.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 01:00 #17696Senior Member

Posts: 1049Sue
500 covered, BBBJ. She's very responsive. She's attractive big natural boobs. Older like 30.
-
07-03-26 14:19 #17695Senior Member

Posts: 232I'm a sucker. Smh
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-fade3b710e75
Luna.
Meeting her tonight at MGM. Haven't discussed pricing yet and don't care at this point LOL. Something about a tall white girl with red hair. I'm a sucker. She can get it all. Hope she's real.
-
07-03-26 00:46 #17694Senior Member

Posts: 114Less hot in person and will try to upsell you for everything. No time limit, so I'm not sure she was a true pro when I met her, but I couldn't get over the whiplash from seeing her actual body.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 23:00 #17693Senior Member

Posts: 232Holy smokes
Yeaaahhhh think I'll take your lead my friend. She looks hot ASF. I'm pretty sure "something from work " will pop up tomorrow for me LOL. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 22:37 #17692Senior Member

Posts: 368She's been reviewed before
She is a pro!
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
I went out with her about a year ago! We were meeting at one of my spots and she showed up like a full blow hooker! Huge fakes hanging out! I was embarrassed and quickly had to escort her out! Went back to my place and after a BJ preview; she wanted to re-negotiate terms, for getting a baby sitter, driving from Bethesda (at the time), etc. I had to play nice just to get her out of my place, b / c she started acting crazy. Body is hot, pretty girl, but abs Bat S. Into holistic shit. I'm sure some have had a good time with her, but I couldn't get her out of my spot with the quickness!
As far as ppm, I'm sure 500 would get it all done, maybe she is up to 800 now. Anyways be safe!
-
07-02-26 21:24 #17691Senior Member

Posts: 77Re: Kirsten / Kyrsten, just in case anyone else is ever searching for her. This is not her real name, not completely sure but it might be a friend. Her real first name is Carla. I won't post her last name or other info, but if you run into her just PM me.
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 19:29 #17690Senior Member

Posts: 232https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0a39ad74a5e7
Been chatting with Angel. Supposed to grab drinks tomorrow night. She hasn't mentioned ppm yet. Feel like I'm about to get hit with a big number LOL.
Anyone experience her?
-
07-02-26 09:31 #17689Senior Member

Posts: 1049Could you blame her. She was posted all over here. Probably fucking everyone and anyone so h. O. e inflation is up. She has to make that money before the invariable would happen when she's all fat and busted.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 07:14 #17688Senior Member

Posts: 114Yeah, I got you. I'm sure everyone has their "fuck it, why not" moment LOL.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






