Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 18363
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17703
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Yeah StuckNmiddle, that's been the case with that one. I was rooting for you to have a different outcome (or at least for her to show up, WTF). I was almost in your shoes till I asked about her here and did a little digging. We have the same weakness LOL.
    Brothers, happy merica day and use the forum to vet some of these chicks and preventing them from wasting your time. We had number of posts on this one. As Frank points, well known rinser. Blacklisted forever in my book.

  2. #17702
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Willing to buy that chick a god damn yacht.

    Said she was otw and then. Crickets.

    If she had came and let me smash I would have hit you up for a loan to get back on my feet! LOL.

    Back to the grind my friend. Maybe Merica day will bring fruits.
    In addition to what other members have said about her, she is a "findom" escort on tryst. I hit her up to try and set up a meet through her listed number but she said she doesn't offer FS. But since money is not an issue for you maybe you can offer her a big number for FS to get her to "make an exception".

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/spoiluna

    Also she has a crazy hot body, but don't be fooled by the pound of make up she has on. She has some preview vids on her social media without makeup and she's hideous.

  3. #17701
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Willing to buy that chick a god damn yacht.

    Said she was otw and then. Crickets.

    If she had came and let me smash I would have hit you up for a loan to get back on my feet! LOL.

    Back to the grind my friend. Maybe Merica day will bring fruits.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    Do your homework next time. Luna is a well known rinser and scammer. Lots of recent reviews in this thread. Works at the Cloakroom strip club. She directs every connection to the club. Will sell you a $500 room full of all the air dances you want, and for only $500 more she might sit on your lap!

    She also hit me up yesterday for a drink in DC. I'm debating fucking with her because she's dishonest.

    edit: link for the searchers https://members.seeking.com/member/c0410c56-7009-44fc-bf4d-fade3b710e75
    Yeah StuckNmiddle, that's been the case with that one. I was rooting for you to have a different outcome (or at least for her to show up, WTF). I was almost in your shoes till I asked about her here and did a little digging. We have the same weakness LOL.

  4. #17700
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Willing to buy that chick a god damn yacht.

    Said she was otw and then. Crickets.

    If she had came and let me smash I would have hit you up for a loan to get back on my feet! LOL.

    Back to the grind my friend. Maybe Merica day will bring fruits.
    Do your homework next time. Luna is a well known rinser and scammer. Lots of recent reviews in this thread. Works at the Cloakroom strip club. She directs every connection to the club. Will sell you a $500 room full of all the air dances you want, and for only $500 more she might sit on your lap!

    She also hit me up yesterday for a drink in DC. I'm debating fucking with her because she's dishonest.

    edit: link for the searchers https://members.seeking.com/member/c0410c56-7009-44fc-bf4d-fade3b710e75

  5. #17699

    We lost bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    How did it go?
    Willing to buy that chick a god damn yacht.

    Said she was otw and then. Crickets.

    If she had came and let me smash I would have hit you up for a loan to get back on my feet! LOL.

    Back to the grind my friend. Maybe Merica day will bring fruits.

  6. #17698
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-fade3b710e75

    Luna.

    Meeting her tonight at MGM. Haven't discussed pricing yet and don't care at this point LOL. Something about a tall white girl with red hair. I'm a sucker. She can get it all. Hope she's real.
    How did it go?

  7. #17697
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-fade3b710e75

    Luna.

    Meeting her tonight at MGM. Haven't discussed pricing yet and don't care at this point LOL. Something about a tall white girl with red hair. I'm a sucker. She can get it all. Hope she's real.
    Is she real? Are you broke? LOL.

  8. #17696

    Sue

    500 covered, BBBJ. She's very responsive. She's attractive big natural boobs. Older like 30.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AISelect_20260704_005411_Voice.jpg‎  

  9. #17695

    I'm a sucker. Smh

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-fade3b710e75

    Luna.

    Meeting her tonight at MGM. Haven't discussed pricing yet and don't care at this point LOL. Something about a tall white girl with red hair. I'm a sucker. She can get it all. Hope she's real.

  10. #17694
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Yeaaahhhh think I'll take your lead my friend. She looks hot ASF. I'm pretty sure "something from work " will pop up tomorrow for me LOL. Thanks for the heads up.
    Less hot in person and will try to upsell you for everything. No time limit, so I'm not sure she was a true pro when I met her, but I couldn't get over the whiplash from seeing her actual body.

  11. #17693

    Holy smokes

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro!

    I went out with her about a year ago! We were meeting at one of my spots and she showed up like a full blow hooker! Huge fakes hanging out! I was embarrassed and quickly had to escort her out! Went back to my place and after a BJ preview; she wanted to re-negotiate terms, for getting a baby sitter, driving from Bethesda (at the time), etc. I had to play nice just to get her out of my place, b / c she started acting crazy. Body is hot, pretty girl, but abs Bat S. Into holistic shit. I'm sure some have had a good time with her, but I couldn't get her out of my spot with the quickness!

    As far as ppm, I'm sure 500 would get it all done, maybe she is up to 800 now. Anyways be safe!
    Yeaaahhhh think I'll take your lead my friend. She looks hot ASF. I'm pretty sure "something from work " will pop up tomorrow for me LOL. Thanks for the heads up.

  12. #17692

    She's been reviewed before

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0a39ad74a5e7

    Been chatting with Angel. Supposed to grab drinks tomorrow night. She hasn't mentioned ppm yet. Feel like I'm about to get hit with a big number LOL.

    Anyone experience her?
    She is a pro!

    I went out with her about a year ago! We were meeting at one of my spots and she showed up like a full blow hooker! Huge fakes hanging out! I was embarrassed and quickly had to escort her out! Went back to my place and after a BJ preview; she wanted to re-negotiate terms, for getting a baby sitter, driving from Bethesda (at the time), etc. I had to play nice just to get her out of my place, b / c she started acting crazy. Body is hot, pretty girl, but abs Bat S. Into holistic shit. I'm sure some have had a good time with her, but I couldn't get her out of my spot with the quickness!

    As far as ppm, I'm sure 500 would get it all done, maybe she is up to 800 now. Anyways be safe!

  13. #17691
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Richmond, her profile said she's in Norfolk so I wouldn't be surprised if she was hitting up some of yall in Nova too.

    Scammer alert, I can't believe she got me when my spidey senses were tingling the whole time. It's always something. Oh my rent is late, my phone bill's late, I need food, my internet's about to get cut off, I need a cat sitter to come see you, I need gas, I need more gas, etc. Sent me some pics along the way so I thought she was a real one. Pretended like she was going to come over, told me she was 6 minutes away, now I'm blocked on SA and I'm sure she's blocked my phone number too. All I can do is warn you all, don't fall for the act like I did.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a61dd98dca09
    Re: Kirsten / Kyrsten, just in case anyone else is ever searching for her. This is not her real name, not completely sure but it might be a friend. Her real first name is Carla. I won't post her last name or other info, but if you run into her just PM me.

  14. #17690
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0a39ad74a5e7

    Been chatting with Angel. Supposed to grab drinks tomorrow night. She hasn't mentioned ppm yet. Feel like I'm about to get hit with a big number LOL.

    Anyone experience her?

  15. #17689
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone is tired of reading about bunny just as an update, last time (not long ago) I talked to her, she won't buldge from 800. Funny thing was I knew she was with some other dude earlier that day. You think I'd pay 800 for a used bucket? LOL.
    Could you blame her. She was posted all over here. Probably fucking everyone and anyone so h. O. e inflation is up. She has to make that money before the invariable would happen when she's all fat and busted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape