The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 18671
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18176

    Agree with you

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxEngine  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by and saw Alicia or at least that's what I think she said. It was a typical infinity experience but with the less involved TS that reminded me of some of the places I used to go in California. All in all good experience though with FS followed by BBBJ to finish.

    Looks: very petite with big MMs and sensitive nips. She was probably 5'0" and 95 lbs in her late 20's.

    Service: great overall. TS was just for clean up (no body slide or anything but light teasing on the flip) and then back to room for mouthwash rinse and straight to GFE. Usual progression from solid BBBJ to CG that was also good. Then Mish and k9. The only difference this time was that I let her know when the grand finale was coming so that she could whip around and catch everything in her mouth. It was a well coordinated effort that I enjoyed more than usual.

    Cost: . 4 HF for hh and $. 6 tip = $$ total.
    I had a very similar experience with her. Your description matches with the girl I saw. She told me her was Lisa which kinda sounds like Alicia. Not much english, but service and looks wise I was very satisfied. Great skills and she knows what she is doing. I will repeat with her.

    I got to meet Zoe and Mimi on the way out. Both girls looked gorgeous. Mimi has a very young, sweet and cute look to her. Zoe speaks great English and was very flirty telling me to come back for her.

    I just might take her on that offer. Really liking the lineup this month, I don't think you can go wrong with any of these girls.

  2. #18175

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonzon623  [View Original Post]
    Nakkychan; Cindy, Lulu and Lilly are on deck. I didn't do 4 hands this time but I believe you will have a blast. My experience with Lulu I discribed below. Its been a while since I had Cindy but she is amazing. Cindy and Lulu are almost complete opposites in my eyes. Lulu is a little taller, about 5'5, with a little more meat on her bones, but not fat, both beautiful faces, and friendly personalities. Neither spoke a lot of english without a phone appt. Lulu's massage was nice and sensual, especially after she introduce the oil rub. While face down she began nuru body to body massage rubbing her sexy breast on my back. She then lifted my hips and started some amazing TUMA and BBBJ from underneath. I believe TUMA is a turn on for her as she moaned and really seem to be into it. On the flip I enjoyed DFK, CG and kagel muscle squeeze in the MISH to bring me to an amazing ending. Bring in the fire-works on the 4th with these two my Brotha!
    I met Lulu last year when she was in town at a different west-side AMP and she let me know she'd be at Lucky starting earlier this week. She's sweet, pretty, she's not a 5' 95 lb spinner but has a nice body, and wants you to leave happy. We have good chemistry, I definitely recommend. She liked the Skyn Elite condoms I used. If you BYOC. I'll have to ask her about 4-hands.

  3. #18174

    Infinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonzon623  [View Original Post]
    One of my boys was just there and he saw Zoe and Mimi and Linda were the two sexy packages chillin in the room.
    I stopped by and saw Alicia or at least that's what I think she said. It was a typical infinity experience but with the less involved TS that reminded me of some of the places I used to go in California. All in all good experience though with FS followed by BBBJ to finish.

    Looks: very petite with big MMs and sensitive nips. She was probably 5'0" and 95 lbs in her late 20's.

    Service: great overall. TS was just for clean up (no body slide or anything but light teasing on the flip) and then back to room for mouthwash rinse and straight to GFE. Usual progression from solid BBBJ to CG that was also good. Then Mish and k9. The only difference this time was that I let her know when the grand finale was coming so that she could whip around and catch everything in her mouth. It was a well coordinated effort that I enjoyed more than usual.

    Cost: . 4 HF for hh and $. 6 tip = $$ total.

  4. #18173
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonzon623  [View Original Post]
    One of my boys was just there and he saw Zoe and Mimi and Linda were the two sexy packages chillin in the room.
    Appreciate the heads up my guy, I don't have any July 4th plans until late tonight, so I plan to stop by and get some early fireworks off if you know what I mean haha. I imagine things shouldn't be too busy today considering its a holiday. My friend told me he had a blast with Mimi so I'm very curious to see what she's like.

  5. #18172

    Thanks GK

    I'm looking forward to being back in AZ as it looks like the service in both cities is still top notch.

    D.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    From what I've read the place on Curry closed a few years ago. A few places have replaced Top and the other 5 related spas. My recommendation is Cloud. If you're on the west side of town and unable to come to Cloud, Sunny would be my next recommendation.

  6. #18171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 269

    Sunnys

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    This month's lineup at Sunny includes Wendy as described. She is 5'1, about 105 with B's and black hair. Maggie from last month is still there.
    Where is Sunnys?

  7. #18170

    Heels for L1 providers or greeters (East Valley)?

    Are there any L1 places in the East Valley (Chandler, Gilbert or Mesa) where the ladies will wear sexy outfits / heels rather than just the yoga pants / tops?

    I know Reflexology by Lin in Gilbert will usually have a beautiful greeter in a dress and heels but that is just a diy place. My question is fine if it's just the greeter / mamasan because I like the milfs anyway! Bonus if it's the actual massage ladies, but realize not likely for L1 places as they are on their feet for basically the whole massage.

  8. #18169
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127
    Quote Originally Posted by LutenitBone  [View Original Post]
    Bro be careful, you know how many of us have dumped a load in her? You guys that go down on hookers are wild.
    She will be back in August.

  9. #18168
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFeliz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she stayed in the area or when she is coming back?
    She will be back in August.

  10. #18167
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Gold Panda Pitstop

    I went by to see the girls in Sun City. Had a session with Coco, she got me ready and took me to table shower. She does a very good job in the table shower. Lots of scrubbing with her body and kissing. Rinsed me off and flipped over to irk on front. More soap and body glide to get me clean and wake junior up. Gave me a fabulous BBBJ in the shower room and let me bust a but in her mouth, she gives some really good head. Cleaned me up and took me back to room. On the way saw Crystal, she was look good in a sexy tight dress. We went to room, she gave me a neck and shoulder massage, I wanted to lick her mei mei. We did some 69 in the room and then she slipped on the cover to ride me and let me squeeze on her tits. After a few she turned around on table and let. Me do her from behind while standing. I couldn't hold it anymore and popped in the cover. She cleaned me up and we talked for a few, she told me Crystal will be here for the rest of the month and then Fendi comes back next month. This is one of my favorite spots. Nice place and great service, got some water and hit the road. Later mongers.

  11. #18166
    Quote Originally Posted by NYd888  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the forum but I've been following many for years now.

    I figured it's time to give back.

    I'll be down your way in a month or two and happy to see the board is still active.

    Sorry to see that top in mesa is gone but it seems new shops have replaced it well.

    Does the shop on curry still exist?

    If so are they still playing the GPS game?

    D.
    From what I've read the place on Curry closed a few years ago. A few places have replaced Top and the other 5 related spas. My recommendation is Cloud. If you're on the west side of town and unable to come to Cloud, Sunny would be my next recommendation.

  12. #18165

    Sunny spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    This month's lineup at Sunny includes Wendy as described. She is 5'1, about 105 with B's and black hair. Maggie from last month is still there.
    Is this the one on bell?

  13. #18164

    Infinity Line up

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMonger01  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the current lineup for Infinity? I have some spare time to kill this weekend and was thinking of stopping by.
    One of my boys was just there and he saw Zoe and Mimi and Linda were the two sexy packages chillin in the room.

  14. #18163

    Sunny Spa Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by JacLuvSpas  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give this place a try. Got paired up with Wendy. When she greeted me she was wearing a white t-shirt with a blue mini skirt. Nice smile, good looking, and friendly. After the massage basically went through the menu. Agreed on the donation and then she jumped into teasing and HJ. Eventually went down for the BBBJ before covering me up and starting with mish. She was trimmed down there so no Bush LOL. We switched to k9 until I finished. I was pretty into the CFS. She had pretty good screams and moans.
    This month's lineup at Sunny includes Wendy as described. She is 5'1, about 105 with B's and black hair. Maggie from last month is still there.

  15. #18162
    Quote Originally Posted by LutenitBone  [View Original Post]
    Bro be careful, you know how many of us have dumped a load in her? You guys that go down on hookers are wild.
    I met a guy on another forum that pays extra to eat nuts out of his favorite girls. Different strokes for different folks, but it couldn't be me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape