Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 18682
-
07-03-26 18:57 #18172Senior Member

Posts: 573I met a guy on another forum that pays extra to eat nuts out of his favorite girls. Different strokes for different folks, but it couldn't be me!
Originally Posted by LutenitBone
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 18:45 #18171Senior Member

Posts: 61Food For Thought
True, gave me a good chuckle! Bahaha.
Originally Posted by LutenitBone
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 17:36 #18170Banned Member

Posts: 67Tasty?
Bro be careful, you know how many of us have dumped a load in her? You guys that go down on hookers are wild.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 16:33 #18169Senior Member

Posts: 48Red 8 Alice. The combination of LMT quality massage and L3 is a real treat
My back was bothering me again, so I asked Lola if she could give me a deep tissue massage before L3. She recommended Alice, who is a cute, good looker. Her massage was license quality. She first washed me in standing shower and gave me a preview of the main course. Back to the room, She first got rid of a ton of knots on my back and then started DFK me and let me know it's time for the fun. Experience was pretty standard except I was completely relaxed after Alice worked on my back. I left happy and will return when I need a decent massage again.
-
07-03-26 15:22 #18168Banned Member

Posts: 16Hello everyone
I'm new to the forum but I've been following many for years now.
I figured it's time to give back.
I'll be down your way in a month or two and happy to see the board is still active.
Sorry to see that top in mesa is gone but it seems new shops have replaced it well.
Does the shop on curry still exist?
If so are they still playing the GPS game?
D.
-
07-03-26 15:07 #18167Senior Member

Posts: 61Hell Yeah!
Fendi! OMG, she is on my top faves now alongside Strawberry at Red 8 and Eva at Infinity.
Originally Posted by FelixFeliz
[View Original Post]
Saw her last week a day before she left. Alas, she didn't say when she'd be back. But said she will be. Definitely WORTH it and her kitty was TASTY!
-
07-03-26 13:52 #18166Senior Member

Posts: 126July BBFS
Hey gents. Does anyone have any recs for BBFS in the new month? I was going to try Sakura at Cloud or Zoey at Red8 but I called both places and neither of them are there anymore. Any info would be appreciated!
-
07-03-26 12:08 #18165Senior Member

Posts: 57Wendy at Sunny Spa
Decided to give this place a try. Got paired up with Wendy. When she greeted me she was wearing a white t-shirt with a blue mini skirt. Nice smile, good looking, and friendly. After the massage basically went through the menu. Agreed on the donation and then she jumped into teasing and HJ. Eventually went down for the BBBJ before covering me up and starting with mish. She was trimmed down there so no Bush LOL. We switched to k9 until I finished. I was pretty into the CFS. She had pretty good screams and moans.
-
07-03-26 10:47 #18164Regular Member

Posts: 21Great Massage
Amy at Sunshine used to give a great massage. Anywhere else these days to get a good 1 hr massage +L1? Cheers!
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 10:17 #18163Regular Member

Posts: 12Infinity lineup
Does anyone know the current lineup for Infinity? I have some spare time to kill this weekend and was thinking of stopping by.
-
07-03-26 10:14 #18162Regular Member

Posts: 12I believe she is gone, left a few days ago.
Originally Posted by FelixFeliz
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 01:03 #18161Banned Member

Posts: 6Get Lucky at Lucky
Nakkychan; Cindy, Lulu and Lilly are on deck. I didn't do 4 hands this time but I believe you will have a blast. My experience with Lulu I discribed below. Its been a while since I had Cindy but she is amazing. Cindy and Lulu are almost complete opposites in my eyes. Lulu is a little taller, about 5'5, with a little more meat on her bones, but not fat, both beautiful faces, and friendly personalities. Neither spoke a lot of english without a phone appt. Lulu's massage was nice and sensual, especially after she introduce the oil rub. While face down she began nuru body to body massage rubbing her sexy breast on my back. She then lifted my hips and started some amazing TUMA and BBBJ from underneath. I believe TUMA is a turn on for her as she moaned and really seem to be into it. On the flip I enjoyed DFK, CG and kagel muscle squeeze in the MISH to bring me to an amazing ending. Bring in the fire-works on the 4th with these two my Brotha!
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 00:02 #18160Senior Member

Posts: 26Petite with huge tits? My favorite. I was planning on trying out Infinity for a 4 hand on the 4th but now I'm definitely going to Lucky this weekend. Do you know who else is working at Lucky spa with her?
Originally Posted by GordonRamsay69
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 23:55 #18159Banned Member

Posts: 31Cindy is quite delightful, if petite with huge tits is your thing, she's definitely worth checking out.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
I believe Lulu and Lily are the 2 other girls working.
-
07-02-26 23:24 #18158Regular Member

Posts: 4Fendi
Does anyone know if she stayed in the area or when she is coming back?
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






