Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 36 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 18689
K Spa 10798 75th
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18164

    Great Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone have been to sunrise lately. I haven't been back since amy left. Thanks.
    Amy at Sunshine used to give a great massage. Anywhere else these days to get a good 1 hr massage +L1? Cheers!

  2. #18163

    Infinity lineup

    Does anyone know the current lineup for Infinity? I have some spare time to kill this weekend and was thinking of stopping by.

  3. #18162
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFeliz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she stayed in the area or when she is coming back?
    I believe she is gone, left a few days ago.

  4. #18161

    Get Lucky at Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Petite with huge tits? My favorite. I was planning on trying out Infinity for a 4 hand on the 4th but now I'm definitely going to Lucky this weekend. Do you know who else is working at Lucky spa with her?
    Nakkychan; Cindy, Lulu and Lilly are on deck. I didn't do 4 hands this time but I believe you will have a blast. My experience with Lulu I discribed below. Its been a while since I had Cindy but she is amazing. Cindy and Lulu are almost complete opposites in my eyes. Lulu is a little taller, about 5'5, with a little more meat on her bones, but not fat, both beautiful faces, and friendly personalities. Neither spoke a lot of english without a phone appt. Lulu's massage was nice and sensual, especially after she introduce the oil rub. While face down she began nuru body to body massage rubbing her sexy breast on my back. She then lifted my hips and started some amazing TUMA and BBBJ from underneath. I believe TUMA is a turn on for her as she moaned and really seem to be into it. On the flip I enjoyed DFK, CG and kagel muscle squeeze in the MISH to bring me to an amazing ending. Bring in the fire-works on the 4th with these two my Brotha!

  5. #18160
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonRamsay69  [View Original Post]
    Found out today that Cindy from K-spa last month has moved to Lucky spa (on 96th ave and Peoria). This is the Cindy that has the huge boobs with a petite frame. Translator app will be helpful with her, but she's a very friendly gal with great service and a killer BBBJ. She told me she will be at Lucky for about a week.
    Petite with huge tits? My favorite. I was planning on trying out Infinity for a 4 hand on the 4th but now I'm definitely going to Lucky this weekend. Do you know who else is working at Lucky spa with her?

  6. #18159
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Petite with huge tits? My favorite. I was planning on trying out Infinity for a 4 hand on the 4th but now I'm definitely going to Lucky this weekend. Do you know who else is working at Lucky spa with her?
    Cindy is quite delightful, if petite with huge tits is your thing, she's definitely worth checking out.

    I believe Lulu and Lily are the 2 other girls working.

  7. #18158

    Fendi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    I was bored and scrolling through TikTok videos. The ones where guys go into an AMP with meta glasses. I came across one of my favorites. Good old Fendi. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTSAt4Gov/.
    Does anyone know if she stayed in the area or when she is coming back?

  8. #18157
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    I was bored and scrolling through TikTok videos. The ones where guys go into an AMP with meta glasses. I came across one of my favorites. Good old Fendi. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTSAt4Gov/.
    Great find, but not that surprising. With how many reviews she was getting daily, it was only a matter of time before she went viral on social media.

  9. #18156
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonRamsay69  [View Original Post]
    Found out today that Cindy from K-spa last month has moved to Lucky spa (on 96th ave and Peoria). This is the Cindy that has the huge boobs with a petite frame. Translator app will be helpful with her, but she's a very friendly gal with great service and a killer BBBJ. She told me she will be at Lucky for about a week.
    Petite with huge tits? My favorite. I was planning on trying out Infinity for a 4 hand on the 4th but now I'm definitely going to Lucky this weekend. Do you know who else is working at Lucky spa with her?

  10. #18155

    Zoe at Infinity

    Quick post just to highlite this sweetheart at infinity. Beautiful face, nice Ds with sensitive nipples, 5'2 ish, athletic bod, speak engllish well so easy to communicate with. BBBJ and CFS on the Menu with a little GFE vibe. I really enjoy this beauty this morning and I told her I would give her a "shout-out!" LOL.

  11. #18154

    New Girl Yomiko at Cloud

    I stopped by Cloud and checked out who was in for the new month. I drew Yomiko. She is 5'5, blonde hair down to the middle of her back with nice Ds. Even though I showered before heading over, I still took her up on the shower when she offered. Got the standing shower with some B2 B fun and a sneak preview of what awaited me in the room. Back to the room, we made out some and she started with a BBBJ and tuma. We went through acg, mish and finished cim. Afterwards, we chatted a little and she introduced me to the other girl there, Eva, who is also cute. I certainly miss Kelly, but Yomiko and her skills are a great replacement for her.

    With the holiday weekend coming up, it might be a little slower, so if you have nothing going on, now is a great time to come out and meet the new girls at Cloud.

  12. #18153

    Alice at Red 8

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Red 8 to say hi and see who is in this month. There is Lola and Alice. Lola has been mentioned last month so no need for introduction. Alice looks nice, 5'2, about 110 pounds, C cups, and black hair. I was tempted to stay, but I had an appointment to get to.
    Actually got around to checkin out Alice since they told me new girls in the rotation. She really cute, short and got C size tits as you said. Started off in the shower together and noticed she had a small floral tattoo on her waist. She soaped me up good and her and mine hand started wondering. A little tease of a HJ at first then went back to the room. Chatted a bit before the fun started. Her English was pretty basic but apparently she was from New Jersey before. She then started going to work. BBBJ was wet and sloppy, lots of tongue, no teeth, kept eye contact. Moved into 69 and its nice cause she was pretty cleanly shaven down there. Then she covered me up and got on top for the CFS. Moved from mish to CG to k9. Finished up and got cleaned.

  13. #18152

    Red 8

    Stopped at Red 8 to say hi and see who is in this month. There is Lola and Alice. Lola has been mentioned last month so no need for introduction. Alice looks nice, 5'2, about 110 pounds, C cups, and black hair. I was tempted to stay, but I had an appointment to get to.

  14. #18151

    Came across a familiar face

    I was bored and scrolling through TikTok videos. The ones where guys go into an AMP with meta glasses. I came across one of my favorites. Good old Fendi. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTSAt4Gov/.

  15. #18150
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    Joyful experience at Oasis

    Its been a few weeks since I stopped at oasis so decided to check it out. The table shower service today was excellent—a truly satisfying experience, especially on a 101 degree day. The new girl named Joy led me back to a room and I asked for special TS and tipped the standard amount up front. After stepping out briefly, she returned to take me to the shower room in the back. She undressed completely and had me lie face-down on the table; she wet my body, lathered my back with soap, and slid her D-cup soft breasts up and down my back—a sensation I found incredibly arousing. While rinsing off the soap, she teased me by rubbing her vag against my back and legs. She then had me flip over, lathered my front, and repeated the b2 b. After rinsing off, she turned around to stick her pussy on my face for some 69 right there on the table—I nearly bust but she noticed and squeezed hard at the base. Afterward she dried us off and led me back to the massage room. There, she had me lie down and started stroking my cock with her tits before taking it into her mouth. She licked and sucked, switching between my balls back to my cock, taking it fully into her mouth and varying the speed from slow to fast. Very good BJ skills. Eventually she slipped on a cover with her mouth anf finally let me penetrate her. Started with her ontop and switched to mish while dfk at the same time. Really awesome GFE. Joy is a petite sexy girl with long black hair, great mm Ds and very eager to please. Ill be back to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape