Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 18670
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18160

    Tasty?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Fendi! OMG, she is on my top faves now alongside Strawberry at Red 8 and Eva at Infinity.

    Saw her last week a day before she left. Alas, she didn't say when she'd be back. But said she will be. Definitely WORTH it and her kitty was TASTY!
    Bro be careful, you know how many of us have dumped a load in her? You guys that go down on hookers are wild.

  2. #18159

    Red 8 Alice. The combination of LMT quality massage and L3 is a real treat

    My back was bothering me again, so I asked Lola if she could give me a deep tissue massage before L3. She recommended Alice, who is a cute, good looker. Her massage was license quality. She first washed me in standing shower and gave me a preview of the main course. Back to the room, She first got rid of a ton of knots on my back and then started DFK me and let me know it's time for the fun. Experience was pretty standard except I was completely relaxed after Alice worked on my back. I left happy and will return when I need a decent massage again.

  3. #18158

    Hello everyone

    I'm new to the forum but I've been following many for years now.

    I figured it's time to give back.

    I'll be down your way in a month or two and happy to see the board is still active.

    Sorry to see that top in mesa is gone but it seems new shops have replaced it well.

    Does the shop on curry still exist?

    If so are they still playing the GPS game?

    D.

  4. #18157

    Hell Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFeliz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she stayed in the area or when she is coming back?
    Fendi! OMG, she is on my top faves now alongside Strawberry at Red 8 and Eva at Infinity.

    Saw her last week a day before she left. Alas, she didn't say when she'd be back. But said she will be. Definitely WORTH it and her kitty was TASTY!

  5. #18156

    July BBFS

    Hey gents. Does anyone have any recs for BBFS in the new month? I was going to try Sakura at Cloud or Zoey at Red8 but I called both places and neither of them are there anymore. Any info would be appreciated!

  6. #18155

    Wendy at Sunny Spa

    Decided to give this place a try. Got paired up with Wendy. When she greeted me she was wearing a white t-shirt with a blue mini skirt. Nice smile, good looking, and friendly. After the massage basically went through the menu. Agreed on the donation and then she jumped into teasing and HJ. Eventually went down for the BBBJ before covering me up and starting with mish. She was trimmed down there so no Bush LOL. We switched to k9 until I finished. I was pretty into the CFS. She had pretty good screams and moans.

  7. #18154

    Great Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone have been to sunrise lately. I haven't been back since amy left. Thanks.
    Amy at Sunshine used to give a great massage. Anywhere else these days to get a good 1 hr massage +L1? Cheers!

  8. #18153

    Infinity lineup

    Does anyone know the current lineup for Infinity? I have some spare time to kill this weekend and was thinking of stopping by.

  9. #18152
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFeliz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she stayed in the area or when she is coming back?
    I believe she is gone, left a few days ago.

  10. #18151

    Get Lucky at Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Petite with huge tits? My favorite. I was planning on trying out Infinity for a 4 hand on the 4th but now I'm definitely going to Lucky this weekend. Do you know who else is working at Lucky spa with her?
    Nakkychan; Cindy, Lulu and Lilly are on deck. I didn't do 4 hands this time but I believe you will have a blast. My experience with Lulu I discribed below. Its been a while since I had Cindy but she is amazing. Cindy and Lulu are almost complete opposites in my eyes. Lulu is a little taller, about 5'5, with a little more meat on her bones, but not fat, both beautiful faces, and friendly personalities. Neither spoke a lot of english without a phone appt. Lulu's massage was nice and sensual, especially after she introduce the oil rub. While face down she began nuru body to body massage rubbing her sexy breast on my back. She then lifted my hips and started some amazing TUMA and BBBJ from underneath. I believe TUMA is a turn on for her as she moaned and really seem to be into it. On the flip I enjoyed DFK, CG and kagel muscle squeeze in the MISH to bring me to an amazing ending. Bring in the fire-works on the 4th with these two my Brotha!

  11. #18150
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonRamsay69  [View Original Post]
    Found out today that Cindy from K-spa last month has moved to Lucky spa (on 96th ave and Peoria). This is the Cindy that has the huge boobs with a petite frame. Translator app will be helpful with her, but she's a very friendly gal with great service and a killer BBBJ. She told me she will be at Lucky for about a week.
    Petite with huge tits? My favorite. I was planning on trying out Infinity for a 4 hand on the 4th but now I'm definitely going to Lucky this weekend. Do you know who else is working at Lucky spa with her?

  12. #18149
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Petite with huge tits? My favorite. I was planning on trying out Infinity for a 4 hand on the 4th but now I'm definitely going to Lucky this weekend. Do you know who else is working at Lucky spa with her?
    Cindy is quite delightful, if petite with huge tits is your thing, she's definitely worth checking out.

    I believe Lulu and Lily are the 2 other girls working.

  13. #18148

    Fendi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    I was bored and scrolling through TikTok videos. The ones where guys go into an AMP with meta glasses. I came across one of my favorites. Good old Fendi. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTSAt4Gov/.
    Does anyone know if she stayed in the area or when she is coming back?

  14. #18147
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    I was bored and scrolling through TikTok videos. The ones where guys go into an AMP with meta glasses. I came across one of my favorites. Good old Fendi. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTSAt4Gov/.
    Great find, but not that surprising. With how many reviews she was getting daily, it was only a matter of time before she went viral on social media.

  15. #18146
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonRamsay69  [View Original Post]
    Found out today that Cindy from K-spa last month has moved to Lucky spa (on 96th ave and Peoria). This is the Cindy that has the huge boobs with a petite frame. Translator app will be helpful with her, but she's a very friendly gal with great service and a killer BBBJ. She told me she will be at Lucky for about a week.
    Petite with huge tits? My favorite. I was planning on trying out Infinity for a 4 hand on the 4th but now I'm definitely going to Lucky this weekend. Do you know who else is working at Lucky spa with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape