Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24625
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Guess she is trying to drum up more business.

    If you got her number prev from me the 401 one is still active.

    Special rate she asked me to share is 200/ hr.

    First rate service. FS is covered.
    Okay let's real talk for a second. Can you tell this girl to just make her own ads at this point? I know she's probably giving you a nice discount or paycheck for the hard work but this business model of hers is pretty stupid and annoying. She'd "drum up" far more business if she simply started making weekly stg posts with pics instead of having you spam a relatively inactive message board.

  2. #24624
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Jesus H. Christ! This is the MOST DETAILED menu with a price list, including just about EVERYTHING that can POSSIBLY be done during a BBBJ, that I've EVER seen!

    But she left one activity out! Several decades ago, I got an incredible BBBJ from the famous porn star Cumisha Amado, and after I came in her mouth, she gargled with my cum, with intense eye contact, and making a lot of very loud gurgling noises while doing it. One of her trademarks! She did it when we were in in the shower, so she was naked. I don't remember if she spit or swallowed. But she did NOT charge extra, either for the CIM, or for the gargle, LOL!
    I still think it's weird that as much as this girl posts I haven't seen a review? Thinking scam or something.

  3. #24623

    I should have listened to you guys.

    Deposit scam. I know I l know. But it was low and I was horny. Ghosted immediately after sent. Live and learn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/932198655277

    Posting again today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260704_114948_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  4. #24622
    Search this thread for "felicia" - decent amount of reports over the last couple of years.

  5. #24621

    Felicia

    I know she has fans on this board, but I've never gone to see her, because on the phone, she was one of the rudest providers I've ever encountered, and she upsells and gets pissed if you try to negotiate with her. So, I've stayed away. Because if they fail the interview, I do not proceed further!

  6. #24620

    Ally Gee running a special

    Guess she is trying to drum up more business.

    If you got her number prev from me the 401 one is still active.

    Special rate she asked me to share is 200/ hr.

    First rate service. FS is covered.

  7. #24619

    Yes

    Search your title or Alyssa in either Groton or Eastern.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboy1988  [View Original Post]

  8. #24618

  9. #24617
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Jesus H. Christ! This is the MOST DETAILED menu with a price list, including just about EVERYTHING that can POSSIBLY be done during a BBBJ, that I've EVER seen!

    But she left one activity out! Several decades ago, I got an incredible BBBJ from the famous porn star Cumisha Amado, and after I came in her mouth, she gargled with my cum, with intense eye contact, and making a lot of very loud gurgling noises while doing it. One of her trademarks! She did it when we were in in the shower, so she was naked. I don't remember if she spit or swallowed. But she did NOT charge extra, either for the CIM, or for the gargle, LOL!
    That one you had sounded like a good time unlike this one I think.

    Unfortunately.

  10. #24616

    Head Doctor

    Anything on this one?

    https://secrethostess.com/11165988/

  11. #24615
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I never saw her but let me copy her rate for you because she won't respond to hey how are you or anything. She will send you her rate list first.

    Nly doing blowjob.

    BJ with condom.

    Qv100.

    Hh 140.

    Hr180.

    Bare BJ qv 120.

    Hh 150.

    Hr 200.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat.

    Qv 140.

    Hh 160.

    Hr220.

    Bare BJ cim Bare blowjob and do it naked.

    Qv 160.

    Hh 180.

    Hr 220.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat facial do it naked.

    Qv 170.

    Hh 190.

    Hr 240.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth swallow deep throat naked and record.

    Qv 180.

    Hh200.

    Hr 260.

    Bare blow job cum in mouth.
    Jesus H. Christ! This is the MOST DETAILED menu with a price list, including just about EVERYTHING that can POSSIBLY be done during a BBBJ, that I've EVER seen!

    But she left one activity out! Several decades ago, I got an incredible BBBJ from the famous porn star Cumisha Amado, and after I came in her mouth, she gargled with my cum, with intense eye contact, and making a lot of very loud gurgling noises while doing it. One of her trademarks! She did it when we were in in the shower, so she was naked. I don't remember if she spit or swallowed. But she did NOT charge extra, either for the CIM, or for the gargle, LOL!

  12. #24614
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I never saw her but let me copy her rate for you because she won't respond to hey how are you or anything. She will send you her rate list first.

    Nly doing blowjob.

    BJ with condom.

    Qv100.

    Hh 140.

    Hr180.

    Bare BJ qv 120.

    Hh 150.

    Hr 200.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat.

    Qv 140.

    Hh 160.

    Hr220.

    Bare BJ cim Bare blowjob and do it naked.

    Qv 160.

    Hh 180.

    Hr 220.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat facial do it naked.

    Qv 170.

    Hh 190.

    Hr 240.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth swallow deep throat naked and record.

    Qv 180.

    Hh200.

    Hr 260.

    Bare blow job cum in mouth.
    I got the same list.

  13. #24613

  14. #24612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her before her ad is always on Skip the games.

    Is this one any good?

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fallr...e/182797666752
    Dude, I never saw her but let me copy her rate for you because she won't respond to hey how are you or anything. She will send you her rate list first.

    Nly doing blowjob.

    BJ with condom.

    Qv100.

    Hh 140.

    Hr180.

    Bare BJ qv 120.

    Hh 150.

    Hr 200.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat.

    Qv 140.

    Hh 160.

    Hr220.

    Bare BJ cim Bare blowjob and do it naked.

    Qv 160.

    Hh 180.

    Hr 220.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth deep throat facial do it naked.

    Qv 170.

    Hh 190.

    Hr 240.

    Bare BJ cum in mouth swallow deep throat naked and record.

    Qv 180.

    Hh200.

    Hr 260.

    Bare blow job cum in mouth.

  15. #24611

    Latina

    I asked about her before her ad is always on Skip the games.

    Is this one any good?

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fallr...e/182797666752

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape