Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 39975
-
07-04-26 12:39 #39585Regular Member

Posts: 23Clc
Went to CLC a few days ago. Wound up with Tiffany.
She is an attractive woman, with a respectable pair of C's.
Pretty standard fair for the shower (moderate teasing) and so-so massage.
She put in a lot of effort, but it just wasn't very therapeutic.
She's more on the outgoing side then many of these ladies, and I believe she was actually trying to make me feel the was a connection.
Even though that was a nice change, it did feel kind of forced.
Opted for a CBJ. She did provide a decent blow-job.
That was the good news.
Unfortunately, she repeatedly shut down almost all roaming. Would not allow playing with her tits.
Would not allow playing with her butt, and I wasn't even trying to shove in a finger.
So, even though I appreciate having my dick in a cute woman's mouth, I will not repeat.
And, really, if a lady doesn't want some strange guy slobbering on her tits, she's in the wrong line of work.
-
07-03-26 17:00 #39584Senior Member

Posts: 112Shiiiit I was going to hit this spot this weekend 😳 might have to leave NW side spots alone for a while fuck that.
Originally Posted by Chiran
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 13:10 #39583Senior Member

Posts: 369Did they round up the shills?
Originally Posted by Chiran
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 13:08 #39582Regular Member

Posts: 9Coral Spa
Has anyone checked out Coral Spa recently? Its on 63rd st.
In between cicero and pulaski. I went years ago and pulled a young decent looking girl and then a middle aged mid looking woman, both asian. I haven't been back since. Any intel would be great.
-
07-03-26 10:32 #39581Regular Member

Posts: 61VIVI. Sunny or Unwind
My man try ViVi she is at Unwind M-W and Sunny on Halsted T-F she is appointment only she is a licensed massage therapist and has the best L1 in town.
Originally Posted by Jorgecazares2
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps and your looking really good rates here 40-45 house plus 80-100 for tip from a very cute under 30 girl.
-
07-03-26 10:19 #39580Regular Member

Posts: 22I'm going to try out a couple of the Rogers Park places next week, but if someone can recommend an alternative spot where I can get L1 from someone that'll let me suck on their tits during, I'd appreciate it.
-
07-03-26 10:15 #39579Senior Member

Posts: 256Laura who used to work at CLM is on Xclusive, so I think they are legit?
Originally Posted by Jost312
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 22:10 #39578Regular Member

Posts: 3Chicago Spa LLC Raided
I tried to stop by this spot right now on Armitage and rang the Ring Camera at the door. FOUR COPS opened the door and asked if I wanted to come inside. I said nope and walked away. So just a heads up for anybody looking into this place.
As I'm typing this, I am now noticing the I marked cop car parked in front of the building on the street.
-
07-02-26 18:46 #39577Senior Member

Posts: 42Greenlight Spa
I don't know where you coming from, but for me this became my favorite place when I drove from west side of wrigley. So far got two different Asian there and both times they are great. One I did not ask for the name the other is Amy.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 16:09 #39576Regular Member

Posts: 2L1 With Lots of Teasing
Hello guys. I've been working out a lot and my back is all fucked up. Do why'all know of any spots that give solid massages with a good L1 finish. I really just want a good HJ and am using the sore back as an excuse.
-
07-02-26 15:19 #39575Regular Member

Posts: 61West River Spa is Here New Location
She is now working at West River Spa and appointment is highly recommended her schedule fills up quickly and I hope this helps.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 14:22 #39574Senior Member

Posts: 319They have Google reviews saying FS, BJ etc now LOL.
Originally Posted by Kreezy03
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 13:47 #39573Senior Member

Posts: 175Emily new loc?
Where'd Emily from SXL end up? Thank you to whoever can help.
-
07-02-26 12:43 #39572Senior Member

Posts: 143Irving Park (multiple places)
KINGS.
Saw 'Coco' three times recently. She gave me her personal number as she's now moved to another location on Cicero that is a bit far for me. Two bills for a pretty decent VIP massage. No English without an app. Would recommend but I probably won't repeat due to her location change.
ANGEL.
Popped in recently for a late night massage. Didn't get a name, but chubby Chinese with a face like a pig and an ankle monitor (LOL). One of the worst massages I've ever had. Couldn't finish the job soi went home. Would not recommend.
-
07-01-26 19:08 #39571Senior Member

Posts: 27Call ahead, but yes -
And she's amazing.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





