Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 39976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39556

    Solid massage + BBBJ options

    Looking for a solid massage followed by a good BBBJ. What are the best options and expected damage?

  2. #39555

    VIVI at Sunny

    Is Vivi still at Sunny Spa on Thurs and Friday?

  3. #39554

    Xixi at Lunar Body Works

    Heard about a new cute girl but always take that with a grain of salt but I rolled the dice anyway. She's short, average build, but damn that ass caught me off guard. Really nice booty on her frame. Seemed decently young too which is always a plus. Body was way better than the face though, not saying the face was bad but the body is doing the heavy lifting here if that makes sense. Her massage was no joke though. Once things shifted she kept it personal. GFE vibe felt pretty good. HJ was slow with lots of teasing and she would massage the boys. Groped her ass and fondled her tits to get things moving more. Then she went down for BBBJ. Good tongue work. She tried quoting me higher at first but I talked her down to 130 and she was cool about it. Finished up, cleaned me off, stayed friendly.

  4. #39553

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Read a shill review on the other site about this place and stopped by to check it out. Typical mamasan opened the door and showed me a cute young girl in a schoolgirl outfit. Came back the next day and Amy wasn't as cute as she appeared at first glance with crooked bottom teeth. Girl refused to do BBBJ under any circumstances so I noped out of there. Located on the 2600th block of South Halsted in the same strip mall that Tokyo Spa used to be located in. The hidden profile guy that drew my attention to this spa also reviewed Ashland Perfect and Perfect 10, so I assume that they are part of the same syndicate. Supposed to be a couple of other girls there, one asian, one Latina, but I didn't see them. They appear to be running the typical lurid ads under a different phone number, so have at it, lads.
    I went there last week. I was greeted by Angel, pleasant enough. Told me the other girls were busy so she would do the table shower and the other girl will come and finish massage. The table shower was not bad, she washed all of me then she undressed and soaped me up, did the whole body to body wash, rinsed and had me flip, lathered up and off she went again with the b2 b rub and gave an awesome Russian where I almost blew my load with her looking up at me looking like she was enjoyed it more than me. Rinsed me off off once room. She started the massage with some firm and very enjoyable hands. The off putting thing is she left the room like 4 times. She came back and introduced Amy as the girl that would finish me off. Once Amy got started she had me flip and started to grab for the raincoat, I said, no, she complained a bit and said Baby, I insisted so she did a lackluster job to start but soon warmed up and got into it. Did some ball play, I motioned for the hat, she applied and tried to ride CG. I wasn't feeling it so I picked her up and swung into a standing mish. Popped in the bag. She cleaned me up and I dressed. On my way out I did see the Latina tall, beautiful, and sexy. We both at the same time went damnnnn at each other. Got my water and on my way. $$ total. I'd repeat.

  5. #39552
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    What would be the best spot to go to near Wrigley?

    Going to a Cubs game and would like to enjoy something before the game.
    Broadway Spa.

  6. #39551

    Near Wrigley

    What would be the best spot to go to near Wrigley?

    Going to a Cubs game and would like to enjoy something before the game.

  7. #39550
    Quote Originally Posted by Knurchlew  [View Original Post]
    Alice met me at the door, a smoking hot Asian girl with a killer smile and a body that looked insane in a little black dress. She had these huge, natural D cups that I couldn't wait to get my hands on. The room was clean and private, music low enough to talk.

    She started with a decent back rub, strong hands working out the kinks. Once I was relaxed, she tapped my shoulder for the flip. The second I turned over, she went to work.

    She came. I picked her up and moved to the chaise and kept her the same way. She came a couple more times because I wasn't letting her stop until I was finished. She shivered when I finally finished and told me I was excellent and perfect in Chinese and then very good in English. She wiped me down then asked if I wanted a quick shower. We took a nice standing shower together washing the body. Got dressed and tipped her an extra $40. She was a lot of fun once I found her sweet spot. Definitely piqued my interest with this session, I haven't had much luck finding a greek provider and Alice seems to be open to that. Of course, one thing is a thumb, and another is a hard cock, so I will have to go back to find out for sure.
    She is from Singapore, she doesn't speak English but a little. She is a nice lady but often quite. I think you were on a different planet LOL you sure sound like the owner of Lotus. There is no shower at lotus.

  8. #39549
    Quote Originally Posted by HighHopes312  [View Original Post]
    I recently started a job downtown and so I've visited SXL a couple times, after the many, many great reviews here.

    The first time, maybe 6 weeks ago, I didn't catch her name. She told me and I immediately forgot. I gave two bills for 30 minutes house and BBBJ. That's all I'm looking for. Mediocre at best, but she didn't rush.

    Second time, drew Sunny. Paid same amount. Service was a bit better. More enthusiastic, but clearly fake (and I'm not really into fake). "I love your big dick. " - Please, nobody would EVER say that to me and mean it. .

    I'd repeat with Sunny, but probably not the first girl.

    Questions: Am I offering / paying too much? Both times, the girls gave off some body language that felt a lot like "that's all you want for 140?

    I'd like to continue to explore my options at SXL. I'm curious.

    Who at SXL:

    - gives the best BBBJ (slow and sensual qualifies as "best" for me any day.).

    - is cutest?

    - has the best body?

    - has the nicest tits?

    - would be best for someone who's never had L3 at an AMP before, but is thinking about trying it out? And / or. Is best at making a nervous monger feel at ease?

    - is down for 2 pops.

    Before six weeks ago, I've been out of the game for a while, and so I appreciate the help and plan to give more reviews as I make more visits.
    What's good for me, or other mongers, may not be your thing. A lot of what you seek depends in rapport with the provider. You might try Bebe first.

  9. #39548

    Lotus SPA at Irving Park

    Alice met me at the door, a smoking hot Asian girl with a killer smile and a body that looked insane in a little black dress. She had these huge, natural D cups that I couldn't wait to get my hands on. The room was clean and private, music low enough to talk.

    She started with a decent back rub, strong hands working out the kinks. Once I was relaxed, she tapped my shoulder for the flip. The second I turned over, she went to work.

    She came. I picked her up and moved to the chaise and kept her the same way. She came a couple more times because I wasn't letting her stop until I was finished. She shivered when I finally finished and told me I was excellent and perfect in Chinese and then very good in English. She wiped me down then asked if I wanted a quick shower. We took a nice standing shower together washing the body. Got dressed and tipped her an extra $40. She was a lot of fun once I found her sweet spot. Definitely piqued my interest with this session, I haven't had much luck finding a greek provider and Alice seems to be open to that. Of course, one thing is a thumb, and another is a hard cock, so I will have to go back to find out for sure.

  10. #39547

    SXL review and questions

    I recently started a job downtown and so I've visited SXL a couple times, after the many, many great reviews here.

    The first time, maybe 6 weeks ago, I didn't catch her name. She told me and I immediately forgot. I gave two bills for 30 minutes house and BBBJ. That's all I'm looking for. Mediocre at best, but she didn't rush.

    Second time, drew Sunny. Paid same amount. Service was a bit better. More enthusiastic, but clearly fake (and I'm not really into fake). "I love your big dick. " - Please, nobody would EVER say that to me and mean it. .

    I'd repeat with Sunny, but probably not the first girl.

    Questions: Am I offering / paying too much? Both times, the girls gave off some body language that felt a lot like "that's all you want for 140?

    I'd like to continue to explore my options at SXL. I'm curious.

    Who at SXL:

    - gives the best BBBJ (slow and sensual qualifies as "best" for me any day.).

    - is cutest?

    - has the best body?

    - has the nicest tits?

    - would be best for someone who's never had L3 at an AMP before, but is thinking about trying it out? And / or. Is best at making a nervous monger feel at ease?

    - is down for 2 pops.

    Before six weeks ago, I've been out of the game for a while, and so I appreciate the help and plan to give more reviews as I make more visits.

  11. #39546
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying she charges by the ounce?
    Mwahahaha!

  12. #39545

    I'm Saying

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying she charges by the ounce?
    I'm saying her pussy isn't worth $220 let alone the $350 but I like to nut in these nasty ass women as a personal preference- yes I get off by knowing a 20 something took my nasty ass load in their pussy or mouth for a small few and to go on the record Emily is hands done better than Apple.

    Cream Pied for $100 less and the J Girls at the houses are the best. Trust me my goal is to nut in as many of these girls.

    As I possible can even if it burns up all my retirement.

  13. #39544
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    She charges $350 at least to me to blow in her and I mean a large load.
    Are you saying she charges by the ounce?

  14. #39543

    Blowing in The Hole

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralObvious  [View Original Post]
    This screams of trying to push away other mongers from going bare. Nobody will pay $350 for BBFS. I've had BBFS with Apple, Kelly, and Bebe. Never paid over $220, nor would I.
    She charges $350 at least to me to blow in her and I mean a large load.

  15. #39542

    Copper's Nark

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    I have pictures of guys.
    I'm sure that the pics are all over WeChat, no reason to get involved.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape