Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 39981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39576

    L1 With Lots of Teasing

    Hello guys. I've been working out a lot and my back is all fucked up. Do why'all know of any spots that give solid massages with a good L1 finish. I really just want a good HJ and am using the sore back as an excuse.

  2. #39575

    West River Spa is Here New Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Where'd Emily from SXL end up? Thank you to whoever can help.
    She is now working at West River Spa and appointment is highly recommended her schedule fills up quickly and I hope this helps.

  3. #39574
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    I know dudes a shill but I've been having LOTS of fun with candy for about the last month or so. She's been reviewed enough on here that I decided to give her a try. That old gal loves it moderately rough and deep I've learned and has real orgasms when I'm in it LOL. It pains me that I'm getting bored with her though. Knew this would happen but that's the hobby I guess.

    And they do have a new girl though I don't know what she looks like. Last time I was there Cherry (opened the door and immediately let me know a new girl was there.

    Edit: now I wonder if the shill is actually one of the girls? Ive stuck my thumb in candys ass every session during doggy and she enjoys it and now the shill is claiming the new girl likes fingers in her butt lol
    They have Google reviews saying FS, BJ etc now LOL.

  4. #39573

    Emily new loc?

    Where'd Emily from SXL end up? Thank you to whoever can help.

  5. #39572

    Irving Park (multiple places)

    KINGS.

    Saw 'Coco' three times recently. She gave me her personal number as she's now moved to another location on Cicero that is a bit far for me. Two bills for a pretty decent VIP massage. No English without an app. Would recommend but I probably won't repeat due to her location change.

    ANGEL.

    Popped in recently for a late night massage. Didn't get a name, but chubby Chinese with a face like a pig and an ankle monitor (LOL). One of the worst massages I've ever had. Couldn't finish the job soi went home. Would not recommend.

  6. #39571

    Call ahead, but yes -

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Is Vivi still at Sunny Spa on Thurs and Friday?
    And she's amazing.

  7. #39570

    Emily vs. Apple

    Hi all, I have seen Emily several times at Sxl an always enjoyed myself but always enjoy trying a new flavor. Can anyone who has seen Apple and Emily compare their looks, builds and age. I definitely love Emily's body type and youthful appearance but the Sxl Location is much ore convenient for me. Is Apple young and thin too and there there other younger providers at Sxl. I think I read about a Jenny before who was cute. Anyone know if she still around? TIA as always!

  8. #39569

    Amanda Spa

    Is it closed? I tried stopping by, but left after ringing the bell a second time.

  9. #39568
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Can the moderators ban reviews of Lunar spa? They're obviously all fake and it's just trash on the forum degrading the site.
    I know dudes a shill but I've been having LOTS of fun with candy for about the last month or so. She's been reviewed enough on here that I decided to give her a try. That old gal loves it moderately rough and deep I've learned and has real orgasms when I'm in it LOL. It pains me that I'm getting bored with her though. Knew this would happen but that's the hobby I guess.

    And they do have a new girl though I don't know what she looks like. Last time I was there Cherry (opened the door and immediately let me know a new girl was there.

    Edit: now I wonder if the shill is actually one of the girls? I’ve stuck my thumb in candys ass every session during doggy and she enjoys it and now the shill is claiming the new girl likes fingers in her butt lol

  10. #39567

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Is Vivi still at Sunny Spa on Thurs and Friday?
    Correct at Unwind M, T, W and Sunny T, F and off on the weekends.

  11. #39566

    Nini at Red Rose on Elston.

    I stopped in late last night to see Nini at Red Rose because she gives one of the hardest therapeutic massages I've ever received. In fact last night, it was almost painful. My back and legs are very sore and tight for a variety of reasons and I gave her a text to see if she was still working at 10 o'clock. She let me in and gave me a good long 45 minute massage that involved hands, arms, elbows, and feet. I actually had to tell her to ease up a few times. So if you're looking for someone to give you a therapeutic massage, she's a good option. On the flip, she dropped the lingerie and she gave me a CBJ which I just wasn't feeling. I was only semi hard. She's pretty mechanical with her blow jobs. Weirdly it's the first time she's ever put a cover on before the BJ with me. We did a couple of minutes of cowgirl and I asked her to get off and just finish me with a hand job. It's all good. I swear these girls have all switched to different rubbers. They used to use those real thin Japanese ones and now I feel like they're putting on Trojans. I can't feel anything. It's all good as I really was there for the massage. $200 all in.

  12. #39565

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a solid massage followed by a good BBBJ. What are the best options and expected damage?
    I've been looking for this for awhile. There aren't many great options unfortunately.

    I've seen Elana in des plaines / Park ridge quite a bit. Damage for BBBJ with massage is at least 350 for the hour, if not slightly more. It's serviceable, but a very mechanical BJ and average massage. The building is strange and usually kept very cold, although in the summer it may be hotter. I stopped seeing her when she gained some noticeable weight.

    There are a series of websites for Xclusive bodyrubs that seem to feature European women. Some offer BBBJ for about 450 an hour. I haven't seen any reviews which concerns me. I expect they are older than they appear in the ads.

  13. #39564

    Works full day?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    She was last week.
    Does she normally work a full day or does she come in late? I tried seeing her once on a Friday morning but wasn't there. Maybe she was just off that day. Idk.

  14. #39563

    Lunar Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Heard about a new cute girl but always take that with a grain of salt but I rolled the dice anyway. She's short, average build, but damn that ass caught me off guard. Really nice booty on her frame. Seemed decently young too which is always a plus. Body was way better than the face though, not saying the face was bad but the body is doing the heavy lifting here if that makes sense. Her massage was no joke though. Once things shifted she kept it personal. GFE vibe felt pretty good. HJ was slow with lots of teasing and she would massage the boys. Groped her ass and fondled her tits to get things moving more. Then she went down for BBBJ. Good tongue work. She tried quoting me higher at first but I talked her down to 130 and she was cool about it. Finished up, cleaned me off, stayed friendly.
    Can the moderators ban reviews of Lunar spa? They're obviously all fake and it's just trash on the forum degrading the site.

  15. #39562
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Is Vivi still at Sunny Spa on Thurs and Friday?
    She was last week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape