Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 2665 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 39975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39585

    Clc

    Went to CLC a few days ago. Wound up with Tiffany.

    She is an attractive woman, with a respectable pair of C's.

    Pretty standard fair for the shower (moderate teasing) and so-so massage.

    She put in a lot of effort, but it just wasn't very therapeutic.

    She's more on the outgoing side then many of these ladies, and I believe she was actually trying to make me feel the was a connection.

    Even though that was a nice change, it did feel kind of forced.

    Opted for a CBJ. She did provide a decent blow-job.

    That was the good news.

    Unfortunately, she repeatedly shut down almost all roaming. Would not allow playing with her tits.

    Would not allow playing with her butt, and I wasn't even trying to shove in a finger.

    So, even though I appreciate having my dick in a cute woman's mouth, I will not repeat.

    And, really, if a lady doesn't want some strange guy slobbering on her tits, she's in the wrong line of work.

  2. #39584
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiran  [View Original Post]
    I tried to stop by this spot right now on Armitage and rang the Ring Camera at the door. FOUR COPS opened the door and asked if I wanted to come inside. I said nope and walked away. So just a heads up for anybody looking into this place.

    As I'm typing this, I am now noticing the I marked cop car parked in front of the building on the street.
    Shiiiit I was going to hit this spot this weekend 😳 might have to leave NW side spots alone for a while fuck that.

  3. #39583
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiran  [View Original Post]
    I tried to stop by this spot right now on Armitage and rang the Ring Camera at the door. FOUR COPS opened the door and asked if I wanted to come inside. I said nope and walked away. So just a heads up for anybody looking into this place.

    As I'm typing this, I am now noticing the I marked cop car parked in front of the building on the street.
    Did they round up the shills?

  4. #39582

    Coral Spa

    Has anyone checked out Coral Spa recently? Its on 63rd st.

    In between cicero and pulaski. I went years ago and pulled a young decent looking girl and then a middle aged mid looking woman, both asian. I haven't been back since. Any intel would be great.

  5. #39581

    VIVI. Sunny or Unwind

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgecazares2  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys. I've been working out a lot and my back is all fucked up. Do why'all know of any spots that give solid massages with a good L1 finish. I really just want a good HJ and am using the sore back as an excuse.
    My man try ViVi she is at Unwind M-W and Sunny on Halsted T-F she is appointment only she is a licensed massage therapist and has the best L1 in town.

    Hope this helps and your looking really good rates here 40-45 house plus 80-100 for tip from a very cute under 30 girl.

  6. #39580
    I'm going to try out a couple of the Rogers Park places next week, but if someone can recommend an alternative spot where I can get L1 from someone that'll let me suck on their tits during, I'd appreciate it.

  7. #39579
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost312  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for this for awhile. There aren't many great options unfortunately.

    I've seen Elana in des plaines / Park ridge quite a bit. Damage for BBBJ with massage is at least 350 for the hour, if not slightly more. It's serviceable, but a very mechanical BJ and average massage. The building is strange and usually kept very cold, although in the summer it may be hotter. I stopped seeing her when she gained some noticeable weight.

    There are a series of websites for Xclusive bodyrubs that seem to feature European women. Some offer BBBJ for about 450 an hour. I haven't seen any reviews which concerns me. I expect they are older than they appear in the ads.
    Laura who used to work at CLM is on Xclusive, so I think they are legit?

  8. #39578

    Chicago Spa LLC Raided

    I tried to stop by this spot right now on Armitage and rang the Ring Camera at the door. FOUR COPS opened the door and asked if I wanted to come inside. I said nope and walked away. So just a heads up for anybody looking into this place.

    As I'm typing this, I am now noticing the I marked cop car parked in front of the building on the street.

  9. #39577

    Greenlight Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    What would be the best spot to go to near Wrigley?

    Going to a Cubs game and would like to enjoy something before the game.
    I don't know where you coming from, but for me this became my favorite place when I drove from west side of wrigley. So far got two different Asian there and both times they are great. One I did not ask for the name the other is Amy.

  10. #39576

    L1 With Lots of Teasing

    Hello guys. I've been working out a lot and my back is all fucked up. Do why'all know of any spots that give solid massages with a good L1 finish. I really just want a good HJ and am using the sore back as an excuse.

  11. #39575

    West River Spa is Here New Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Where'd Emily from SXL end up? Thank you to whoever can help.
    She is now working at West River Spa and appointment is highly recommended her schedule fills up quickly and I hope this helps.

  12. #39574
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    I know dudes a shill but I've been having LOTS of fun with candy for about the last month or so. She's been reviewed enough on here that I decided to give her a try. That old gal loves it moderately rough and deep I've learned and has real orgasms when I'm in it LOL. It pains me that I'm getting bored with her though. Knew this would happen but that's the hobby I guess.

    And they do have a new girl though I don't know what she looks like. Last time I was there Cherry (opened the door and immediately let me know a new girl was there.

    Edit: now I wonder if the shill is actually one of the girls? Ive stuck my thumb in candys ass every session during doggy and she enjoys it and now the shill is claiming the new girl likes fingers in her butt lol
    They have Google reviews saying FS, BJ etc now LOL.

  13. #39573

    Emily new loc?

    Where'd Emily from SXL end up? Thank you to whoever can help.

  14. #39572

    Irving Park (multiple places)

    KINGS.

    Saw 'Coco' three times recently. She gave me her personal number as she's now moved to another location on Cicero that is a bit far for me. Two bills for a pretty decent VIP massage. No English without an app. Would recommend but I probably won't repeat due to her location change.

    ANGEL.

    Popped in recently for a late night massage. Didn't get a name, but chubby Chinese with a face like a pig and an ankle monitor (LOL). One of the worst massages I've ever had. Couldn't finish the job soi went home. Would not recommend.

  15. #39571

    Call ahead, but yes -

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Is Vivi still at Sunny Spa on Thurs and Friday?
    And she's amazing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape