High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 33234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 314

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a DM.
    Saw your post about Rosalie. She has been on my "must see" list for a while, but when she went under the radar I figured I had missed my chance.

    If you would, could you let me know the best way to get in touch with her. I have a phone number for her, 513-XXX-3695, and the email [Email address deleted by Admin], but I don't know if she uses those anymore or she prefers some other method.

    Any other info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

    C.

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  2. #32978
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states video verification, did she in fact require that? That's a hard-stop for me.
    I don't know what she will or won't take a stance on. I video called with her and everything went well.

  3. #32977

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.

    She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183
    Her ad states video verification, did she in fact require that? That's a hard-stop for me.

  4. #32976

    Jigglez

    Quote Originally Posted by Glazor4  [View Original Post]
    I had a few local providers go silence on comms, so reached out up north with this one. Comms were good. She is cautious with txt. She gave me the address and I was on my way. Location was easy to find. No wait and she did satisfy my need for hhr. I plan on seeing her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/718806884381
    She's been on my radar for a year now. Not sure why I've delayed except that she's up in Dayton isn't she? How accurate are the pics?

  5. #32975

    Jigglez

    I had a few local providers go silence on comms, so reached out up north with this one. Comms were good. She is cautious with txt. She gave me the address and I was on my way. Location was easy to find. No wait and she did satisfy my need for hhr. I plan on seeing her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/718806884381

  6. #32974
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.

    She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183
    Blue ash no thanks not worth the risk.

  7. #32973

    Renata

    This girl is 100% real. Those are real pics of her too.

    She's sexy, nice to talk too (English is pretty good), and enjoys the deed. She is staying in an extended stay place. Not sure how much longer she's going to be in town but I definitely recommend a visit if you like petite Latinas. Pricing is average.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/211499183

  8. #32972
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to meet with Bayli? Communication seems tough at times but that seems to be due to work schedule. Seems like a good opportunity if it ever works out. Just curious if anyone has been able to make it work.
    Yes, we met, communicating was spotty.

    Nice apt, she is a nice girl, really nice natural tits, was accommodating, BBBJ was good.

    I have a larger than normal cock that some girls have difficulty taking, bayli had no problem taking it hard and balls deep.

    Didn't flinch, seemed to have fun, I know I did.

    Will repeat soon, she has a nice sweet pussy.

  9. #32971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Bayli

    Has anyone been able to meet with Bayli? Communication seems tough at times but that seems to be due to work schedule. Seems like a good opportunity if it ever works out. Just curious if anyone has been able to make it work.

  10. #32970

    Thanks CrazySteve

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Thats Kristin, She got out of jail recently and pretty sure she has just been running scams since then.
    I thought she looked familiar. Thanks for the info.

  11. #32969

    Kristin

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmButts  [View Original Post]
    When I have free time I'd like to see her or bayli. She looks familiar but not sure it was a good or bad thing.
    Thats Kristin, She got out of jail recently and pretty sure she has just been running scams since then.

  12. #32968

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarz711  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to give her a try. She has been on my list for awhile.
    I can't believe people are gifting that much for ones what don't even BBBJ. Just about everyone on listcrawl says no BBBJ. Like what's the point LOL.

  13. #32967

    Any one know or seen her

    When I have free time I'd like to see her or bayli. She looks familiar but not sure it was a good or bad thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260630_142723.jpg‎  

  14. #32966
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I've met with Bayli on seeking in NKy and she is looking for a few trusted guys to help her out before she goes on vacation, she is 22 years old, thick in all the right places, sexy and fun to be with, she lives alone and has her own apartment, senior members only message me and please be nice to her.
    If you would be so kind as to share her info with me. DM me please.

  15. #32965

    Would love more info!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I've met with Bayli on seeking in NKy and she is looking for a few trusted guys to help her out before she goes on vacation, she is 22 years old, thick in all the right places, sexy and fun to be with, she lives alone and has her own apartment, senior members only message me and please be nice to her.
    Mind if we chat in DM?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape