Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 7061
-
07-02-26 13:06 #6956Regular Member

Posts: 18Attractive middle aged k-girls. All covered.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 06:38 #6955Senior Member

Posts: 98Details?
Care to share any details on how these ladies look? Also what was offered?
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 02:35 #6954Regular Member

Posts: 18Emily vida / relax
Emily (Rosie) was busted in Hope Mills NC a couple weeks ago.
-
07-01-26 19:27 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 50Usually 60
My normal tip is. 60, up to. 80 depending on the effort to provide good service.
Originally Posted by LinaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 15:27 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 78Hampton Station options
I've now seen Coco and Hannah. No regrets about seeing either, but if I were to repeat it would be with Coco. I may one day.
-
06-30-26 20:32 #6951Senior Member

Posts: 68Sabrina
I can confirm from confirmed resources.
-
06-30-26 17:53 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 120Sarah / Sabrina
If, as reported, this is her last day here, this becomes a moot point.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Contrary; 06-30-26 at 18:08. Reason: Re-wording
-
06-30-26 15:02 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 78Relax Station
Is this confirmed? Anyone want to second the motion?
Originally Posted by Gwr1954
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 09:12 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 51I might just have to check this out
I've never been, but now I am very intrigued. Sounds fantastic. I'm jealous.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 20:45 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 180Relax "Sabrina"
So after my experience with Alexa I was hoping a new girl would redeem this place. I know some of you were into Alexa, but as they say, YMMV. I went in today around 3 pm and was greeted by a thin Thai woman in her late 30's early 40's who said her name was "Sabrina. " Her hair was long and braided. All I can say is from my first impression was that she was absolutely beautiful to look at. She had a great smile with beautiful white teeth and gleaming eyes. She was very warm inviting me in. She set the will return sign to one hour and guided me to our room. This is the first time I've been there that the massage pad was used on the table, but I went for it. Was very relaxing! She left me alone for a minute and returned and began using the percussive massage gun on my shoulders. Which was great since I had just had a massive shoulder workout in the gym a couple of days ago. Then she gave me some hot stones which was also great, this was turning out to be one of the best massage sessions I've ever had in a place like this. After I was relaxed, she asked if I wanted some oil rubbed on me, to which I obliged. Thats where I began signaling that I was ready. My hands went up her dress and straight to her ass that she allowed me to squeeze and caress as she oiled me up and rubbed it in. After about five minutes she asked me to turn over. I could tell she was nervous so I asked if she was okay. She said she was nervous of undercover and then I whipped the towel off of me and had her stroke me for a second. She couldn't take her eyes off of my junk and said she loved my size and then had this look on her face like she was actually lusting after it. She jumped right between my legs and put both of my nuts in her mouth and proceeded to give me the best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. She sucked me like the antidote was inside of me and she wanted it out. Then she turned around and sat on my face and let me completely eat her beautiful pussy AND ass. She definitely came because my face was a mess when she was done. She turned around and almost stuck me inside of her uncovered but caught herself and put the rubber in her mouth and put it on me in one motion right down to the base. I'm not small so this was impressive. Then she rode me until I couldn't stand it anymore and I flipped HER over to missionary. Guys the way she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy for me for a second was pure dream fantasy. I could tell she was into this session because she couldn't keep her hands off of me and kept pulling me into her to kiss her. I haven't cum that hard in forever. When we were done she pulled the condom off and cleaned me off with her mouth and noticed I was still hard as a rock and I got my first multiple pop at an AMP. She deepthroated me on her knees until I pulled it out and spewed nut all over her gorgeous tits. Then I was spent. She never negotiated a price with me so I gave her two bills on top of the house fee because it was the most incredible time I've ever had in this hobby. She said she is leaving Tuesday and wants me to come see her on September 7th when she comes back because she likes me. We did flirt quite a bit during the first phase of the visit and she kept calling me handsome and "big boy. " She liked my muscles 😂 we ended with a long, slow DFK and out the door I went. YMMV with her if you see her before Tuesday, but be nice to her. I want to spend a week with this one next time she's back.
-
06-28-26 09:44 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 66Sabrina is Sarah.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 06:58 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 98She had lots of tattoos so I can't remember specifically where they were. Definitely on her back though.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:14 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 120Relax Station
If you Google "Relax Station Self Therapy Taylors SC" you'll see the hours are Mon-Sat, 9:00 - 10:00 and Sundays, Noon to 10:00.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
Now let's get back to her tattoos: With Sabrina (or any other girl working there), can anyone else confirm a large tat on both her abdomen and the small of her back as well as a light brown tattoo on the inside of each wrist?
-
06-27-26 13:57 #6943Senior Member

Posts: 597Enso RIP?
Swung by and it's no longer there, replace by another merchant.
Surprised this wasn't reported earlier. Did they relocate?
-
06-27-26 10:54 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 68Relax Station
I can't find the open hours online, little help please.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




